Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2017 POAS

1. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

@LindsayInNY: I pretty much dry up, but sometimes have creamy cm.

@periwinklebee: okay good to know! It's just been strange this cycle so I thought I'd ask.

2. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@mrskansas: I had to squint a little...but I see it!

3. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Is it ridiculous to test again when I get home or should I really try to wait until the morning?

4. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mrskansas: I can support a wondfo but not a frer

5. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@bhbee: I have no more Wondfos! Argh!

I am going to go drink like 40 ounces of water to prevent myself from testing.

6. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mrskansas: the week of 8dpo to AF is the worst! You can do it though!

7. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

WTF. It's CD19 and I'm randomly spotting now?!

8. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@mrskansas: I vote testing in the am.

9. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@LindsayInNY: mine dries up. Spotting on cd 19??

Over here I'm doing a monitored clomid cycle this month. My midwife will only do two before going to the RE. She also only prescribes 50mg. The first time she had me take it cd 3-7, and I only had one 15mm egg. This month I'll be taking it cd 5-9. She's hoping I get a more mature egg since I'm a late ovulater.

10. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: don't do it, woman! wait until tomorrow!

11. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LindsayInNY: erm....what?!

12. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I'm going to wait, I promise!!

I've been drinking tons of water so my pee would be way too diluted anyways

13. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: Good! But you know as soon as I wake up, I'm gonna be checking here, right?

14. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I usually don't make it out of bed until 6 AM central time so anytime after that, I will have a picture posted haha

15. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: Ok I'll be getting ready for work by then. Lol. This will be a standing appointment until we get two clear pink lines!

16. mrslibrarian

coffee bean / 39 posts

I've been lurking long enough, going to join in.

Cycle Day: CD18
    TTC Cycle: way too many to count Around 16 I think
    Ovulation Date: Hopefully 5/3
    POAS Date: 5/17 (or I'll wait to see if I start)
    Baby #:2
    What's up this month: I took Clomid 50mg for the first time on CD 5-9 this month. Went in for my sonogram and my Dr. couldn't find my ovaries. So no idea about follicle growth/size. I'm still waiting to ovulate here on CD 18. I'm a late ovulater and HOPED that Clomid would bump it up a few days.
    For Fun: Since this month was named after a fertility goddess, were you named after anyone? I was named after my grandmother (a different spelling of the same name) and also my nickname was from a characters name in a movie.

17. mrslibrarian

coffee bean / 39 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I'm not sure if it's the same with Femara and Clomid, but I read with Clomid you shouldn't use an OPK for 3 days after your last dose. You might start seeing your OPK's get lighter if that's the case.

18. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrslibrarian: Interesting! I'll have to keep that in mind. Thank you!

19. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrslibrarian: well, here's today's OPK. 🤔

20. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@mrslibrarian: welcome. Baby dust your way! My midwife (and from what I've seen on the interwebs) told me that you take clomid cd 3-7 to produce more eggs, and days 5-9 for a more mature egg. Taking it days 5-9 won't necessarily make you ovulate earlier. I'm a late ovulater as well, and still ovulated on day 19 taking it days 3-7. I'm taking it days 5-9 this month, 50mg as well.

Good luck!

21. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@knittylady: thanks for checking in. Definitely bleeding a lot and it was confirmed that my HCG dropped from 143 to about 103? I can't remember the exact number. I have an appointment on Wednesday with the OB. The nurse said she would like to do an ultrasound, but I'm going to talk to her about just monitoring HCG and skip the ultrasound until absolutely necessary. I'm cramping, but it's definitely not unilateral. I'm also going to talk to her about trying again this cycle versus waiting until next. I mean, we'll likely try this cycle anyway, but wait for Clomid until next. Again, I appreciate the thoughts! I'm rooting for you all so hard!

22. mrslibrarian

coffee bean / 39 posts

@dc yoga bee: Thank you. There was a little mixup with Easter and my Dr.'s office being closed. I was planning on taking it 3-7. So maybe I'll switch it up next month (if it doesn't happen this cycle). My dr will only do 3 months of clomid before she sends you to an RE. I'm getting (feeling) old, and want to be pregnant, or want to be done trying.

23. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Good luck on Wednesday with your OB. Thinking of you!

24. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@mrslibrarian: welcome! And best of luck this cycle! I got pregnant on Clomid with my daughter, it's good stuff! I also got pregnant this past cycle with it and, even though it didn't end how I wanted, it still did the job where I would normally ovulate on CD23. I O'd on CD18 with the Clomid so a bit earlier.

25. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs.Panda: Thinking of you and sending lots of healing thoughts I'm so sorry that it didn't work out

It's a new month! Hoping April showers will bring May flowers (and bfps) for lots of people here.

26. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I am so sorry for your loss sending big hugs; please pm me if you need to chat or anything

27. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@periwinklebee: @theotherstark: @Mrs. Oreo: Thank you ladies. It feels really nice to be able to talk to you guys since you really understand the ins and outs of this TTC journey. I'll get my 🌈 just like we all will!

28. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs.Panda: thinking of you mama

29. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I'm so sorry

I'm expecting AF tomorrow, so I should be joining you ladies this month!

30. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

Well, I think my brief visit to the land of ttc sanity post-o has ended. 5dpo ish and thought I had a tiny bit of spotting and low cramping. Probably all in my head, and even if real it's as likely to be early af due to miscarriage as anything else.

I looked up my dpo on fertility friend and it recommended I test two weeks from today at like 19dpo! yeah right

31. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@Mrs.Panda: i'm so sorry. thinking of you.

32. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@bhbee: Fingers crossed it's implantation spotting! And, yes, FF recommendations are ridiculous.

33. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@bhbee: my FF pretty much recommends I test when I'm 6 months pregnant soooo 🙄😂 hoping it's implantation or maybe just a friable cervix.

@jhd: @jodyblair: Thank you ladies

34. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@Mrs.Panda: thinking of you...

@mrskansas: waiting eagerly for an update

35. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@bushelandapeck: Thank you

@mrskansas: me too!!

36. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Test was negative this morning at 10 DPO. Pretty sure I am out!

37. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mrskansas: I'm sorry

38. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@mrskansas: I'm sorry. It's still early though so maybe tomorrow will be different.

39. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas: I'm sorry I know after awhile hope just seems like a cruel way to breed disappointment, but I will be hopeful for you since 10dpo is still early!

40. dominobee

pear / 1553 posts

@mrslibrarian: I feel for you sister. This is cycle 25 for me. And I'm 34, so I really don't have much time. At this point I'm so exhausted with the whole thing it's hard to care that much anymore. Except when I'm around babies or see a picture of a baby or so much as think of a baby.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee