Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2017 POAS

1. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Is this pretty typical for CD8 after Femara (finished yesterday)? Is there any relation? I feel like it's looking pretty close to turning positive in a couple days. 🤷‍♀️

2. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: that's exactly what happened to me. Go ahead and BD but my RE said only to trust OPKs after CD 10.

3. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: thanks, lady! cd10 and after makes me feel more comfortable for some reason.

4. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Stark white Wondfo with concentrated pee so now the real testing begins

5. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@mrskansas: woohoo!

6. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

Cycle Day: 2
    TTC Cycle: 5th cycle really going all out trying but trying off and on since 2014
    Ovulation Date: May 15
    POAS Date: May 29
    Baby #: 1
    What's up this month: We found out last month that Hubs has low count. He did testing yesterday to confirm so nothing different will probably happen this month but who knows. Hub is leaving for a business trip on May 14 so we don't be able to BD on O-day but nothing we can do about that.
    For Fun: Since this month was named after a fertility goddess, were you named after anyone? Yup! I'm named for my Great Grandmother! It's also my Mother's and cousin's middle name!

7. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Super squinter on a FRER with SMU. Not trusting this yet since it could still be the trigger but I'll test Monday and see if it gets darker. I'm only 8 dpo at the latest.
    Eta: can't even see it on here but I promise there's a line! Haha

8. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas: Thinking of you and really hoping that this is it

@Marfi: Good luck this month! Sorry to hear about the low count - I hope it was a fluke and the second round of testing comes back fine, or if not that the doctor can help you all come up with a plan of attack.

I'm slowly feeling better after our loss last month. For the first time I don't know off the top of my head how many DPO I am, and am not really thinking of it as the TWW, more as just part of a wait of unspecified length until hopefully there's a sticky baby. I think I'm feeling more at peace with the whole process, regardless of the ultimate outcome. And my resolution over the next few months is to focus on living more in the present, more intentionally, and savoring the time with my husband...Sounds cheesy, but so far I think that it is helping...

9. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

May POAS
    BFP:
    5/6- Umbreon
    5/7- mrskansas; coral
    5/8- Tionn3; periwinklebee; bhbee
    5/16- dominobee
    5/24- jhd; bushelandapeck
    5/27- petitenoisette
    5/29- marfi
    TBD: Mrs. Oreo, YogiBeachWife, LindsayInNY, lilyofthewest

10. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: You better keep us updated, sister!

@Marfi: Sorry about the low count and to see you on this board. At least you know a little more so you're not in limbo. Hopefully things work out anyway!

11. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@mrskansas: I definitely think I see a shadow!

12. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@periwinklebee: You have such a healthy outlook on this! I am glad to hear you are being kind to yourself...you really deserve it after all you have been through. The way I see it, TTC sucks, pregnancy is hard, labor and delivery is REALLY hard, newborns are hard (but amazing)...there is no reason to not be patient and kind to yourself....this whole mothering thing is no joke! When you are with your beautiful LO, I think you will appreciate the fact that you gave yourself grace and whole lot of self-love. It will only make you a better mama.

13. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

Cycle Day: 1
    TTC Cycle: 10 I think
    Ovulation Date: May 16
    POAS Date: May 26
    Baby #: 2
    What's up this month: 8 Day luteal phase again. I'm thinking of trying vitex this month. DD turns 2 at the end of the month, so hoping her birth month is lucky!
    For Fun: Since this month was named after a fertility goddess, were you named after anyone? Yes! My grandmother named me after a popular character on the Guiding Light or As the World Turns soap opera. I can't remember which!

14. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Coral: Thanks Good luck this month - rooting for you!

15. YogiBeachWife

cherry / 128 posts

@dc yoga bee: I also have a shorter luteal phase. It worries me. Have you tried B6? I started taking 100mg of B6 after O. My luteal phase went from 9 to 12 days - last cycle I started spotting on DPO 12. Hopefully, 12 days is enough! Anyway, just wanted to share my experience. Good luck to you! 😊

16. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@YogiBeachWife: thanks! I tried it when TTC #1 without any success. I may try it again next cycle. Thanks! Oh, I ended up getting pregnant with a 10 day lp, so 12 should be fine! Good luck to you as well!

17. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@YogiBeachWife: @dc yoga bee: I have an eleven day LP and my midwife suggested b6 and acupuncture. I started b6 and got pregnant but it ended up being ectopic (obviously no fault of the b6!)

I started acupuncture at the beginning of that pregnancy and am still doing it. I'll let you know if it lengthens it!

18. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@periwinklebee: Thank you! To be honest, I am pretty nervous about loss again. I almost have it seared in my brain that I will have a couple of losses before our "take home" baby. Not really healthy, but I am a little stuck in this mentality.

19. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrskansas: I hope this is it for you!!

20. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@Marfi: fingers crossed. I do a lot of work trips... it's annoying as far as ttc is concerned!

@mrskansas: how long does it usually take for the trigger to be gone? 8 dpo seems so long for that, but I've never been there!

21. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@2littlepumpkins: that's what I hate about the trigger, it can vary from woman to woman, cycle to cycle.

I have a faint but visible line on a Wondfo this morning so I'm trying to decide if I should use a FRER in a few hours or wait until the morning.

22. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: frer!!!!!!!

23. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@mrskansas: so hopeful for you!!

@lilyofthewest: sorry to see you back here I think I will likely be joining you this month as my temperature is falling and I started light pink spotting yesterday. Thinking of you.

24. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@mrskansas: for once I actually vote wait! Mostly because I've been disappointed by trigger before. But I hope it's real for you!!

@Mrs.Panda: I'm sorry

25. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@bhbee: yeah I don't think it's real yet. I won't believe it it until I see 2 dark lines. And I won't be excited until I'm like 15 weeks, lol

26. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

May POAS

BFP:

5/6- Umbreon
    5/7- mrskansas; coral
    5/8- Tionn3; periwinklebee; bhbee
    5/16- dominobee
    5/24- jhd; bushelandapeck
    5/26- dc yoga bee
    5/27- petitenoisette
    TBD: Mrs. Oreo, YogiBeachWife, LindsayInNY, lilyofthewest

27. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I know it sounds weird and callous, but I'm so glad to hear that. Your beta trend had me real worried you were going to have to do methotrexate and waiting after that sucks when you're TTC. But I also know the feeling if disappointment that the long shot of things being ok didn't work out - I'm sorry.

28. Mrs.Panda

nectarine / 2358 posts

@lilyofthewest: no I totally understand what you mean. Once I'm really bleeding and have passed it, I'll feel relieved I'm sure. Didn't want to have to wait after methotrexate. I'm wondering if I should still get the ultrasound tomorrow or if I should just wait and see if I develop pain or pass the tissue. I just don't want to spend $100 on nothing.

29. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@mrskansas: ah this is why I can do the early tests, lol. Hopefully this is it!

30. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I would do the ultrasound just in case...

31. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

When you're in the TWW and your toddler has a TOTAL MELTDOWN in a restaurant, you wonder...what have I done?!?! A friend I was eating with said that his behavior was great "birth control."

Can anyone relate?

32. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Coral: yes!! I go back and forth all the time about actually having another kid. My daughter is 2 and super sweet but also a handful.

33. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I feel like a psycho person today. I'm 8 DPO and want to pee on everything

34. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@mrskansas: Glad I am not alone!

Do. It. I am only 5 dpo and want to live vicariously through you.

35. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@mrskansas: Lol! Don't waste a stick! We've all been there

36. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I'm waiting until tomorrow at 9 dpo. Still early but not totally crazy

37. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Coral: Sending lots of positive vibes I'm sure starting to TTC #2, when #1 didn't happen that easily, is super intimidating. It seems like in your case the losses were just bad luck, and I hope you get lots of good luck this time around.

38. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Mrs.Panda: I'm sorry thinking of you.

39. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas: Sending lots of Since the trigger has the potential to make a squinter ambiguous, I would probably lean towards testing a bit later, but I also just hate ambiguity...I was joking that - forget telling other people early - I'll announce to myself I'm pregnant after the anatomy scan.

40. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I'm so glad I have you guys. I know I'll be testing every day now because I have no self control, but I did test negative at 9dpo with my daughter so I'm not expecting much tomorrow.
    I did have a negative FRER today and i trust those more than Wondfos so I'm fairly confident the trigger is gone. But any line will be taken with a grain of salt!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee