2. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

I see it... Yay! Congrats!

3. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Candy_nee: I see it! Congratulations!

4. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

BFP's!!!! : eko! mrs.kmm! jess1483! tarheelbee! desertdreams88! mrskmm! chaosmaven! reese! simplyfelicity! Jaguar! qbbride! Candy_nee!

POAS Dates
    TBD: Hoots, tam
    10/19: mrs_cc
    10/23: jennyg
    10/24: rms2012
    10/27: tidybee
    10/30: runnergirl
    10/31: angelachase

Rollover to November: auggiefrog, worrywart, mrs. microscope, misslace, yogirunner, willow, bluemasonjar, abmamma, hellobeeboston, ballerinabee, ashleyf21, mrs scrapbook, Northstar, jone0603, travelingbee, mrsads, mrsstar, mrs. j, amommythang, lalalove, eleanorrigby, mummacolston

Cheerleaders: mrsmccarthy, raspberries, mrschickpea, redeyedtreefrog

5. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Candy_nee: yes definitely! Congrats!!!

6. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@Candy_nee: that is definitely not a maybe! Congrats!

7. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@Candy_nee: Congratulations!

8. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Candy_nee: Yay! Congratulations!!!

9. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@Candy_nee: I see it! Congrats!

10. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

Thanks everyone! I am excited and terrified all at the same time! It took us years and a lot of interventions to get pregnant with DS, so we are in a major state of shock!

11. Ashleyf21

grape / 92 posts

@candy_nee congratulations!!! That is wonderful news

12. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@Candy_nee: yup, its there! So amazing!

13. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Candy_nee: congratulations

14. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Candy_nee: congratulations sweetie! wishing yoy a happy and healthy pregnancy

15. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

I think I got a bad batch of wondfos. I've taken 2 wondfos, 48 hours apart and each have an identical shadow of a line. I've taken about 3 FRERs in between the 2 tests and they are all solid bfns. No trace of a shadow. Any thoughts?
    ETA: feel free to say - that's an evap, silly. I'm really not that optimistic so please don't worry about disappointing me.

16. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Tidybee: wow that really does look like a positive. FRER are more reliable though so I'd definitely wait till you see one of those go positive.

17. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Tidybee: that looks positive to me. Did the lines come up within the timeframe?

Did you use the same urine with the frer's or different stuff that maybe wasn't as concentrated?

18. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

Ok girls I'm getting a little freaked out. Yesterday's was quite a squinter and today's isn't much darker. Yesterday's didn't show up at all then I took a shower and looked after and it was there. But I'm not sure if I gave it a full 5 min before I got in the shower. Today's definitely showed up in the time it should have. I'm just nervous that they're both evap lines. And that they're both so light. Help!!

19. Runnergirl

coffee bean / 39 posts

I'm out. Spotting at 12dpo moving on to cycle 7 (month 10) and a trip to the doctor.

20. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@MrsMccarthy: I feel the same way about the frer. That's why I was so bummed and surprised when it was a Bfn.
    @QBbride: yes these came up in the time frame but certainly got darker as it sat. I used different urine for all tests. Wondfo 1 was 9dpo pm and then frer 10 and 11 dpo with fmu and 10dpon with 4 hour hold. This wondfo was 11dpo I'm
    The evening.

21. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Tidybee: I don't trust wondfo HPT. Too many stories of bad batches. I'd use FRER to test if you have them.

22. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@Candy_nee: It seems darker to me! I wouldn't worry yet. How many DPO are you? Could it still be a touch early?

23. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@getjazzy: I'm either 11 or 13 DPO. I have no idea when I ovulated. All my wondfo ovulation tests had no second line ever. I have a history of clomid not working at all so when my dr told me I ovulated I was shocked since the tests were all glaringly blank.

24. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Candy_nee: The second one is slightly darker, and often HcG takes 24-48 hours to double. I know it's hard not to stress, but the darkness of the lines isn't a very good indication of anything. You are pregnant Congratulations!

25. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Candy_nee: the line seems darker to me. You're pregnant, step away from the test!! Congrats!

26. LBee

pomegranate / 3895 posts

@Tidybee: Just googled your lot number - appears it's a bad batch

27. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Candy_nee: I agree, it definitely is darker. Maybe take a break from the tests for a few days so you get a nice, dark line?

28. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Runnergirl: I'm sorry. Best wishes in November!

29. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

BFP's!!!! : eko! mrs.kmm! jess1483! tarheelbee! desertdreams88! mrskmm! chaosmaven! reese! simplyfelicity! Jaguar! qbbride! Candy_nee!

POAS Dates
    TBD: Hoots, tam
    10/19: mrs_cc
    10/23: jennyg
    10/24: rms2012
    10/27: tidybee
    10/31: angelachase

Rollover to November: auggiefrog, worrywart, mrs. microscope, misslace, yogirunner, willow, bluemasonjar, abmamma, hellobeeboston, ballerinabee, ashleyf21, mrs scrapbook, Northstar, jone0603, travelingbee, mrsads, mrsstar, mrs. j, amommythang, lalalove, eleanorrigby, mummacolston, runnergirl
    Cheerleaders: mrsmccarthy, raspberries, mrschickpea, redeyedtreefrog

30. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@theotherstark: @dc yoga bee: @simplyfelicity: You're right girls, I need to step away from the tests. It's an addiction! LOL Thank you!

31. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

After seeing all this talk about wonky wondos HPT, it makes me want to take a FRER. I'm now officially late for AF, but after day after day of BFN wondos I decided I was out. I have a FRER at home. Maybe I'll test tomorrow if AF isn't here by then.

32. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

Well it might be a bad batch but for me, wondfo just trumped a frer. Took a frer this morning with fmu and got a faint but distinct +. I'm still feeling very cautious and of course nt very optimistic because of my history...4th bfp since February and no take home baby yet.

33. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@Tidybee: congrats!!!! I hope this baby sticks for you! Fx!

34. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Tidybee: I see .Sending you tons of prayers and wishes for a sticky healthy baby.

35. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Tidybee: Congratulations!! Keeping fingers and toes crossed that this is your sticky little bean

36. raspberries

pear / 1955 posts

@Tidybee: Congratulations - I hope this is it for you!

37. LBee

pomegranate / 3895 posts

@Tidybee: Yay - sounds like that wondfo batch was right for you (plus super sensitive)! Thinking of you!

38. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@Tidybee: eeeek I see it and all the sticky baby dust your way!!!! I hope this is it!!!!!

39. Ashleyf21

grape / 92 posts

@tidybee call your doctor and ask if you can get a blood test to confirm since u are worried that will confirm everything!! I hope this is your take home baby!

40. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Tidybee: Those may have been bad wandfos but that's definitely a positive FRER! SO HAPPY!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee