Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

*Pumpkin Smugglers!!* Oct 2014 POAS!

1. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

BFP's!!!!  : eko! mrs.kmm! jess1483! tarheelbee! desertdreams88! mrskmm! chaosmaven! reese! simplyfelicity! Jaguar! qbbride! Candy_nee! Tidybee!

POAS Dates  
    TBD: Hoots, tam
    10/19: mrs_cc
    10/23: jennyg
    10/24: rms2012
    10/31: angelachase

Rollover to November:  auggiefrog, worrywart, mrs. microscope, misslace, yogirunner, willow, bluemasonjar, abmamma, hellobeeboston, ballerinabee, ashleyf21, mrs scrapbook, Northstar, jone0603, travelingbee, mrsads, mrsstar, mrs. j, amommythang, lalalove, eleanorrigby, mummacolston, runnergirl
    Cheerleaders: mrsmccarthy, raspberries, mrschickpea, redeyedtreefrog

2. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

I posted this in the November thread because I was originally thinking to POAS then, but to round out October, I got a faint positive today too! 9 DPO.

3. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@angelachase: Ahhhhhh! I am so happy for you...it's been a long time coming! So excited we will be on the same DD board!

4. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

BFP's!!!! : eko! mrs.kmm! jess1483! tarheelbee! desertdreams88! mrskmm! chaosmaven! reese! simplyfelicity! Jaguar! qbbride! Candy_nee! Tidybee! angelachase!

POAS Dates
    10/19: mrs_cc
    10/24: rms2012

Rollover to November: auggiefrog, worrywart, mrs. microscope, misslace, yogirunner, willow, bluemasonjar, abmamma, hellobeeboston, ballerinabee, ashleyf21, mrs scrapbook, Northstar, jone0603, travelingbee, mrsads, mrsstar, mrs. j, amommythang, lalalove, eleanorrigby, mummacolston, runnergirl

*\o/* Cheerleaders *\o/* mrsmccarthy, raspberries, mrschickpea, redeyedtreefrog

5. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@Tidybee: Congratulations!

6. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@angelachase: Congrats! October was an awesome month for BFPs! 14 and we still have a day and a half left!

7. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Tidybee: congratulations!!! I am crossing fingers and toes that this baby sticks with you!!

8. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@angelachase: Did you do anything differently this month? That is so super exciting!

9. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@angelachase: Yay!!! Congratulations!!!

10. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Tidybee: congrats!!

11. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@Tidybee: Hooray!! Congratulations! Praying this one's sticky!

12. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and sticky vibes! I'm realizing how faint the line was when I posted so I'm glad you all can see it. Now that it's been sitting for a few hours, it's a nice pretty pink line. I was actually at my doc office complex (wth the lab) this morning for an appointment for DD, so they were kind enough to let me get blood drawn to check progesterone levels. I'm anticipating my betas to be super super low because yesterday my FRER was white as the pure fallen snow, so I'm trying not to read too much into them.

13. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@angelachase: Congrats!!

14. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@simplyfelicity: Thanks! When is your EDD? Mine is July 12th!

@travellingbee: Thanks! Really not too much different. Only a few things: I drank green tea every day for the first 7 or so days of my cycle, which gave me TONS of EWCM. Didn't use any Conceive Plus this time (or any lube at all), and we've been using it up until now. And, DH started taking a daily fertility vitamin last month. Everything's always been very normal with my cycles, so I figured it couldn't hurt to target him this time BD was O-3 and O-1.

@JennyG: Thank you!

@Tidybee: Back at you!

15. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@angelachase: July 1 or 2...not sure. Hopen you join us on the July board!

16. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@angelachase: woohoo! Congrats!!!!

17. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@angelachase: congrats!!!

18. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@mrs_cc: @jennyg: @rms2012: Just checking in...any news ladies?

19. RMS2012

pea / 14 posts

@simplyfelicity
    Unfortunately not, rollover to Nov for me. Thanks for checking in though!

20. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@RMS2012: I'm sorry. Wishing you all the best in November.

21. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Tidybee: ahhhh I love that!!! Congratulations my dear. Sending you industrial strength sticky baby dust for a sweet happy take home baby.

@angelachase: congratulations my darling! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

22. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

BFP's!!!!  : eko! mrs.kmm! jess1483! tarheelbee! desertdreams88! mrskmm! chaosmaven! reese! simplyfelicity! Jaguar! qbbride! Candy_nee! Tidybee! angelachase!

POAS Dates  

Rollover to November:  auggiefrog, worrywart, mrs. microscope, misslace, yogirunner, willow, bluemasonjar, abmamma, hellobeeboston, ballerinabee, ashleyf21, mrs scrapbook, Northstar, jone0603, travelingbee, mrsads, mrsstar, mrs. j, amommythang, lalalove, eleanorrigby, mummacolston, runnergirl, mrs2012, mrs_cc

*\o/* Cheerleaders *\o/* mrsmccarthy, raspberries, mrschickpea, redeyedtreefrog

23. mrs_cc

apple seed / 2 posts

@simplyfelicity: So sorry I haven't updated, thanks for checking in! I'm out AF showed up early for me on Oct 18. I've been an emotional mess since then, but I'm now CD13 and looking to ovulate in the next couple of days. So, I'm rolling over to November and praying this is our month.

24. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@mrs_cc: I'm sorry, it's so dissapointing. Hoping you a have a wonderful November with a !

25. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@Tidybee: congrats! That's definitely positive! I had a feeling after you posted those Wondfos! I really really hope this is your sticky take home baby!!!

@angelachase: wow congrats! SO exciting!!!

26. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

Congrats to all the ladies with BFPs this month!! Hoping November is equally lucky

27. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@Tidybee: So happy!!! I sure hope that this is the lucky one! Best wishes, and I hope to not see you on any POAS boards any time soon!

28. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

What a great way to end the month ladies!!! I sure hope that November is just as lucky, if not luckier!

29. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Tidybee:

30. redeyedtreefr0g

cherry / 141 posts

Happy Halloween!

31. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@Tidybee: Oh congrats and lots of sticky dust! Fingers crossed so hard for you!

32. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@Mrs. Microscope: @Mrs. J: @Torchwood: Thank you!!! Today's test was a beauty and i'm already feeling like i'm having some different symptoms than the past pregnancies, so I am sooooo hopeful. I actually smiled about it today! Yesterday, I was completely numb.

33. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@Tidybee: yay! Did you get your beta back from yesterday??

34. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@GoGoSnoGirl: I just did. 17. I'm trying not to panic because the line was definitely darker today. And i Have to start progesterone ASAP.

35. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@Tidybee: When I first started my beta, I was at 15. I wouldn't worry too much. My lines got darker and my numbers were tripling every 72 hours.

36. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@Tidybee: yeah, don't panic! I know I've seen several ladies on here who started with low numbers to begin with, but got good doubling (or in the case of @Eko: tripling!), so we'll all keep hopeful your levels increase nicely.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee