Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2016 POAS

1. OurEastAndWest

cherry / 134 posts

@Banana330: So far, temps have stayed up- 98.25 yesterday and 98.02 degrees today! Last cycle my temp stayed up on 12 DPO but I started spotting right after breakfast and they dropped below coverline by the next morning. I haven't started spotting yet which is very encouraging by my gut still tells me I'm out... My lower back hurts, my husband is driving me completely mad with everything he is saying, I feel full/achey- usual PMS stuff basically.

BUT if I haven't started anything by tomorrow morning then I'll actually POAS! It would be the very first time I actually made it to Fertility Friend's 'suggested test date' window! Yahooo!

2. OurEastAndWest

cherry / 134 posts

@BeatlesFan629: I'm new to the boards too but I feel like almost nothing is TMI, thank goodness! Otherwise how are we supposed to learn all the good tips?!

3. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@OurEastAndWest: Sounds promising, fingers crossed for you!

4. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@msmilkshake: Congratulations!!

@OurEastAndWest: Good luck!

5. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

Just muddling through the TWW over here... This week has been busy so that helps. My daughter's 4th birthday is tomorrow so lots of fun and party planning to keep my mind (almost) off of things!

6. OurEastAndWest

cherry / 134 posts

@Banana330: @MrsF: Fingers crossed for both of you two as well!

Happy birthday to your daughter @MrsF! My birthday is next week (yay for fall birthdays!) so at least if I'm not knocked up this cycle I can 'fully' celebrate the big 3-2

7. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@OurEastAndWest: thank you! Happy early birthday to you! It's always nice to have something like that in case of a BFN. This month mine is "at least I'd be able to drink at my sister's wedding in mid October!"

8. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

I'm 5 DPO and just tired all the time, I think I could go to bed at 8:30 and be happy. I'm trying not to let myself test at 8 or 9 DPO and just wait it out, but it's hard. I want a crystal ball for this stuff.

9. OurEastAndWest

cherry / 134 posts

@snarkybiochemist: When you find that crystal ball, please share it over here too!!!

10. OurEastAndWest

cherry / 134 posts

@MrsF: Thank you! I have to give myself a positive, otherwise it would hurt too much! But a wedding- with booze!- is a really great thing to look forward to!!!

Looks like I may have survived through 12 DPO for my very first time! Can that even be?!? But then I just remembered that my ovulation day was kinda off this month so I may not even be 12 DPO yet Either way, tonight I'm choosing to look at it as a mini-victory!

11. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@OurEastAndWest: That's great news! Those mini victories are so important

12. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@OurEastAndWest: it sounds like you really need it good luck

13. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@msmilkshake: congrats!!!

14. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Well my temps went up a bit yesterday but jumped today so I'm guessing I've for sure O'd. Welcome to the TWW! Hopefully it's actually two weeks and not the 10 days it was last cycle.

15. OurEastAndWest

cherry / 134 posts

@Banana330: Welcome back to the chaos of the TWW ha I had a cycle once where my Luteal phase was 8 days (8!!!!) so I researched online like a mad woman and switched all my supplements/vitamins around and have lengthened it back to average 12 now. I hope your Luteal phase is 9 months long this cycle and ends in a baby! Ha

My temps stayed up today, 98.38, so I took a Wonflo preg test with FMU and BFN Whomp, whomp My dreams last night were actually all about me starting my period so I think it'll be sometime today. Probably right when I get to the gym ha

16. BeatlesFan629

cherry / 187 posts

@Tionn3: I am seeing someone privately, only because I didn't know about these clinics! I just googled it and the closest one to me is almost an hour away Maybe I'll see if I can go on the weekends. the lady I'm seeing now specializes in fertility but she's $75 a session, not including any herbs she might want me to take. I told myself I'd give it a shot but I can't see myself being able to pay that weekly for too long.

@Banana330: Hope the TWW goes fast for you (but lasts more than 10 days!) I always manage to stay calm the first half of it, promising myself I won't overanalyze every little thing...then the last half comes and I become a crazy person!

@OurEastAndWest: Temps staying up is promising! Fingers crossed for you!

17. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@OurEastAndWest: sorry about the BFN. But temps still up is a good sign.

@BeatlesFan629: thanks! Hopefully it will. I totally get the being fine for the first half and then crazy the second half. By 8 dpo I start going crazy with symptom spotting and wanting to test.

18. Mrs. Blush

cherry / 163 posts

OMG so much has happened since I checked in last! Fingers still crossed for those of you in the TWW. Can't wait to join you! I have only 4 more days in this cycle before I start TTC cycle #1!

19. Mrs. Blush

cherry / 163 posts

Oh and @MsMilkshake CONGRATS! So happy for you!

20. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

This is going to be a long month. I haven't even ovulated yet, and I'm already starting to get all anxious and nervous.

21. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Mrs. Blush: exciting milestone!

@Tionn3: I feel you. My period hasn't even ended yet and I'm obsessing over the calendar daily...

22. OurEastAndWest

cherry / 134 posts

Well my gut was right- I must have actually ovulated on CD 18, not CD 15 like FF put on my cycle. Today is my 'real' 12 DPO and though my temp stayed up I have already started spotting, right on schedule So no POAS for me tomorrow!

Now just ready for AF to really get going so I can focus on the plan for TTC Cycle #8!

23. Cole

grapefruit / 4649 posts

@OurEastAndWest: I'm sorry! That really stinks. This whole process is so frustrating.

24. OurEastAndWest

cherry / 134 posts

@Cole: Thank you, frustrating is the word of the day for sure! TTC can be just a big ol' kick in the balls some days, ya know...

Allowing myself some wallowing and then researching tips for making Cycle 8 a great one!

25. BeatlesFan629

cherry / 187 posts

@Tionn3: @Petitduck: me too ladies. I'm at CD7 and I find myself going into my FF app just to look at my calendar. As if something new is going to pop out at me

@OurEastAndWest: Aw bummer, I'm sorry.

26. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@OurEastAndWest: ugh sorry about that.

Ft just gave me solid cross hairs for O on the day of my positive OPK. I'm not sure I've ever O'd on the day of my positive opk before. Well I'm 3 dpo now.

27. OurEastAndWest

cherry / 134 posts

@Banana330: Your BD timing looks great though!! And because we don't celebrate it enough, YAY for ovulating!

28. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@OurEastAndWest: Thanks! now to make it through the TWW without going crazy! Good thing we're just about to start a major reno so i'll be very busy in the coming weeks!

29. OurEastAndWest

cherry / 134 posts

@Banana330: Oh gosh, yes a reno will definitely keep you busy ha! Good luck

30. MommySLP

apricot / 431 posts

I'm on CD 22 and still have not got a positive OPK. So frustrating. I've never ovulated past day 15, so maybe the chemical from last cycle messed me all up?

Good luck to all those in their tww!!!

31. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@MommySLP: that's frustrating! hopefully it happens soon

32. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

You guys I'm freaking out! I got a positive opk this morning and it's only cd 12! I promised my hubby we would do eod with the BD, so we did it last night but now this happened this morning! Should I wait till Saturday or should I initiate tonight? I feel so good about this cycle I don't want to miss my window! My ewcm has been going off more than other month!

33. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Tionn3: I would try tonight and if it's not happening go for first thing in the morning..

34. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@Banana330: Thanks for the advice! This is just madness, I wasn't getting positives until CD 14, and then last month it looked like I didn't really even get one, I had such a hard time pinning it down (mostly because I was on vacation and couldn't hold my pee long enough). When I have gotten positive opks I haven't gotten one this blazing or this early, the test line showed up right away, I didn't even have to wait the full 5 minutes. I felt like something was up because my CM has been out of control this month.

35. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Tionn3: I find testing twice a day helps test out my surge. I stop once I get a negative after a positive. Congrats and good catch.

36. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@Banana330: When you test out a surge, that means testing out to a negative right? Is the idea that you ovulate on the negative day?

37. OurEastAndWest

cherry / 134 posts

@Tionn3: I would BD tonight and/or tomorrow morning! That's a big positive

38. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Tionn3: Im not sure if it's a good indicator of when you're ovulating or not but I do it just to see how long it lasts. Lately it's only been about 12 hrs or so and FF said I ovulated the day of my positive OPK not the day after this month (based on temps) so it could make sense that you O once it's negative. Seemingly you can O 12-48 hrs after a positive opk.

39. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@OurEastAndWest: It's so blazing, I can't stop looking at it! I'm really hoping month 6 is the one!

40. OurEastAndWest

cherry / 134 posts

@Tionn3: I hope it is for you as well!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee