Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2016 POAS

1. Bibliolove

kiwi / 526 posts

Yay for all of our BFPs so far! Lots of great lines!

2. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

I'm CD1 after wondering if I was pregnant for the last week even though we were using by. (Barrier) we were going to try "soon" but the hope I felt for the past week, along with the disappointment from negative tests and the arrival of AF have pushed me over the line from casually wanting to try soon to wanting to actively try this cycle.

So hello! Congrats to the bfps thus far and hoping there ante many more

3. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@tequiero21: dude. that is positive.

4. MrsF

honeydew / 7283 posts

@knittylady: isn't it crazy how that happens? Good luck!

5. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@knittylady: welcome! Weird cycles are the worst. Let me know your poas date and I'all add you to the list.

6. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Banana330: 10/28! I'll look back for the intro thing and fill it out too

7. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

Cycle Day: 1!
    TTC Cycle: first for baby #3
    Ovulation Date: 10/15ish
    POAS Date:10/28
    Baby #:3
    What's up this month: DH is on night float this month so this should be ... Interesting
    For Fun: What are you (or your LO) dressing up as this year for halloween? DS1 wants to be a shear tractor (God help me) and DS2 will probably be a truck of some sort too because he'll want to be in a similar get up to his big brother I'll try for witch since I have the stuff for it- but my oldest is insisting I dress up like sausage and eggies...

8. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Congrats to our BFP [:bfp:] **msmilkshake, MrsF, tequiero21**

Oct 5 - Tubbs
    Oct 8 - snarkybiochemist
    Oct 9 - Banana330, cole
    Oct 14 - MommySLP
    Oct 16 - Tionn3
    Oct 17 - JHD
    Oct 18 - Ottilie
    Oct 21 - BeatlesFan629
    Oct 26 - Petitduck
    Oct 27 - MrsD2442
    Oct 28 - Knittylady
    Oct 31 - Mrs. Blush
    Cheerleaders! - Bibliolove, yellowbeach, bizwitch

9. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

Anyone testing this morning?

7 dpo here with a dip to cover line this morning.. trying not to google implantation dip too much

10. Cole

grapefruit / 4649 posts

This month is off to a great start for the group!

I'm being a crazy symptom spotter over here at 8 or 9 dpo. I will try to wait until Thursday to test. I was so desperate to test yesterday that I almost caved until I saw I only have 4 wondfo and a frer left.

Jumping the gun by a lot, my daughter's birthday party is a week from Saturday and I'm anxious about it being too early to tell anyone or to even have an early ultrasound and someone guessing. I'll probably do betas which might help. I'm totally borrowing trouble though because the odds aren't in my favor, especially with all the spotting I've had.

11. BeatlesFan629

cherry / 187 posts

For those that use opk's - would you say this is positive? I usually get my positive (or anything close to positive) around cd16-17 but today I'm only cd11 and this showed up. I think it's still a little lighter than the control line but it's definitely the closest to positive I've ever gotten this early

12. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@Cole: You can do it, wait till 10DPO! I'm only 3 DPO and I'm just trying to fill the next 10 days with lots of distractions!

13. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@BeatlesFan629: I'd say almost but not quite. I've had cycles before where I gear up to O but don't and then have a second surge later

14. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Cole: save those tests! Do you normally spot?

15. Cole

grapefruit / 4649 posts

@BeatlesFan629: I would say almost, test again late this afternoon/early evening and again early tomorrow. It looks close to me. And I'd STD tonight too just to cover all bases!

@Banana330: nope, sometimes at the very end off my lp right before my period but it's been off and on since ovulation. I think my body is still just trying to find normal again.

16. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@BeatlesFan629: that looks almost positive!

17. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@BeatlesFan629: I say not quiiiiite but close. Definitely good to know as it seems like you may O sooner than usual!

18. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@BeatlesFan629: I think it's positive. I have had very few dark as second line positive ovulation tests, but have been pregnant many times. Good luck!🍀

19. Bibliolove

kiwi / 526 posts

@BeatlesFan629: I'd say yes, but my surge is typically short and I usually ovulate day of a positive OPK. And by positive, I mean a line like yours.

20. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@BeatlesFan629: that's why I need a smiley face. I can't tell!

21. Winnie13

kiwi / 501 posts

Congratulations to @msmilkshake: @mrsf: @tequiero21: on your !!! That is so exciting!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!
    @snarkybiochemist: Totally think you got a Keep testing!
    I was a part of the Sept. POAS board and was supposed to post on 9/30. My husband and I went through IVF and had our frozen embryo transfer on 9/22! Although I did get a , I was cautiously optimistic and wanted to wait for Beta. Well, I'm happy to report after my battle with infertility that I'm pregnant!!! My Beta at 17DPO was 1,333!! Thank you Lord! This picture warms my heart!! Wishing the rest of you all the best this month!! Hoping to see lots more BFP!!

22. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@Winnie13: yeah I am so so so happy for you! What wonderful news and such a fantastic beta. You always cheered me on over in 6 months+ and I just want you to know that I hope everything goes just perfectly from here on out. You deserve it. Grow little bean grow! Or wait, did you transfer two?! Those are some HIGH betas!!

23. Winnie13

kiwi / 501 posts

@delight: Thank you so much!!! I am praying for these sweet beans!! We put in 2!!

24. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Winnie13: congrats! Fingers cross for a sticky one

25. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Winnie13: yay congrats!!! I did ivf 5 years ago but I still like to stalk the boards and silently root for u guys. At 15 dpo, I had 301, and that was with twins! Your number sounds fantastic! Fx for both babies!

26. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

1 day ago

Congrats to our BFP's [:bfp:] **msmilkshake, MrsF, tequiero21, Winnie13**

Oct 5 - Tubbs
    Oct 8 - snarkybiochemist
    Oct 9 - Banana330, cole
    Oct 14 - MommySLP
    Oct 16 - Tionn3
    Oct 17 - JHD
    Oct 18 - Ottilie
    Oct 21 - BeatlesFan629
    Oct 26 - Petitduck
    Oct 27 - MrsD2442
    Oct 28 - Knittylady
    Oct 31 - Mrs. Blush

Cheerleaders! - Bibliolove, yellowbeach, bizwitch

27. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: @tubbs: any updates?

28. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Winnie13: Congrats, that is very exciting news.
    @Banana330: My temp dropped slightly, still above cover and well with in post O temps, but a drop all the same plus I have a host of could be pregnancy could be PMS symptoms including sore boobs, super tired, mild cramping, and having to pee a lot. I convinced myself to wait until tomorrow to test with the only pregnancy test in the house. Lets see if my waiting pays off

29. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Totally understand, my temps dropped to near the cover line yesterday, and didn't rise much today. I caved and tested this morning (8dpo) BFN. But there was a glimmer of an evap on the test. Last month they were stark white so not sure if that means anything or it's just the test being wonky.

30. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: good luck in the coming days. This whole having to wait to know if you are pregnant thing is super annoying

31. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@snarkybiochemist: totally! Fingers cross AF doesn't show for you

32. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Banana330: thanks, I'm trying to think positive (pun totally intended)

33. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@Winnie13: such great news! I stalk the IVF boards too and am so happy to see your positive

34. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Winnie13: congrats!!! Amazing!

35. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Banana330: gooooood luck! Got a glimmer of evap at 9dpo, so extra fx for u!!!!

36. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@tequiero21: did the evap stick around? I just looked at it again and I can't see it any more. Maybe i'm just willing it to be BFP

37. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Banana330: picture!!

38. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@knittylady: There's no point, it just looks white

39. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Banana330: sorry. I get rowdy about pee sticks. I almost posted several totally blank sticks a few days ago.

40. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Banana330: it stuck around for a little bit but the next day, some of them looked white again and I'm like what was I thinking except I was getting darker lines the next day. good luck!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee