Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

We Heart BFPS!! - February 2015 POAS

1. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@wheres_c: Since my next cycle (end of Feb-Mar) has a due date around end of Nov/ beg of Dec, we are going to POAS in March and then probably take off April to avoid Christmas. But that could change... depends how desperate I'm feeling in April!

2. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

I think if our timing doesn't work out this month we may skip March since M was born in dec and don't really want another Dec baby plus the holidays. We'll see.

3. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@NurseDMB: Congrats!

4. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

September and November are the only months we don't love in terms of due dates, because we're both teachers. Both months would be in the middle of a grading period and not link up with any breaks. Soon, that would mean we should take off December and February TTC .... But, since we are at month 7 now, no way are we taking a month off, haha. We are now a year off our desired timeline due to insurance, miscarriage, BFNs, etc.

5. Willow

apricot / 261 posts

If this month doesn't work for us, we are still going to try next month. I would probably ovulate the first week of March which would give a late November due date.

6. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

I've personally never made it past 37 weeks so I take EDD with a grain of salt.

7. VGarcia

pea / 16 posts

Hello Ladies I'll be ovulating this weekend. Wishing us all Baby Dust✨

8. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@NurseDMB: yesssss I just knew it! Congrats!

9. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@VGarcia: Good luck!

10. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@BandDmommy: I agree. LO was born at 35 weeks, so EDD was really just a pipe dream.
    My "plan" was to be having a LO #2 this spring. Well, since we are still TTC, obviously my plan didn't work. I wouldn't want to wait since there are no guarantees in this game.

11. Willow

apricot / 261 posts

So I am pretty sure I ovulated on Jan 31, which would put me at 14dpo on Valentine's Day! I need some opinions on when I should test. I just have a bunch of Internet cheapies. Would I even be able to get a positive at 13 or 14 dpo with them? I'm tempted to test on the 13th so that if I do get a bfp I could run out and grab a frer or digital to confirm, and then surprise DH after work. I know I should probably wait until the 15th for the best chance of true results, but we'll see if I can wait that long... Sorry for the ramble.

12. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@NurseDMB: congrats!! Those are some DARK lines!

13. LibbyLou

kiwi / 739 posts

@Willow: I'm like that too!! I'm a bad advice giver here because I say do it! I have no willpower to wait. best of luck!

14. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Willow: I think internet cheapies are pretty sensitive. I got mine on an IC at 9-10dpo. I think by 13dpo you would get a line if you were pregnant. I think that's a good idea testing with them first and then confirming with FRER! Good luck!

15. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

Very hesitantly wading in. I'm not sure whether or not this month will count, but I got a positive opk this morning and I'm getting my IUD out in about 2 hrs. It's my understanding that fertility should return pretty much as soon as it's out, so...

I haven't been temping, just some opks to figure out where my body is. Before Ev my LP was 13 days, but I'll probably test on the 21st/22nd.

16. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@Willow: I think testing on the 14th will be fine! I had my IUI on the 31st and they told me to test on the 14th. Good luck to us both!!

17. Willow

apricot / 261 posts

@LibbyLou: haha thanks
    @NovBaby1112: oh that's good to hear! I guess I just assumed they would be less sensitive since they're so much cheaper? Thanks.
    @wrkbrk: good luck!

18. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@NurseDMB: popping in to say congratulations! Beautiful lines

Thanks to everyone for commiserating with me. We see the RE on Monday to go over all the test results and formulate a plan. I'm collecting a 24 hour urine today - tomorrow to look at my baseline kidney function since I had pre-e with C. MFM wants a baseline to compare as I go through any future pregnancies to watch for a recurrence of the pre-e. I'll also have weekly progesterone injections starting at week 16 of any future pregnancy due to my history of PPROM & uninduced premature delivery of C. Despite all of that, we still desperately want to give C a sibling, so here's hoping!

19. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@Willow: The last two times I used cheapies (wondfo last time, babi this time), and both times got positives by 10dpo. I think they show up pretty early fine, the bigger issue is that they don't get dark for a long time. So if you're one to keep testing to see them get darker, don't use them for that.

20. VGarcia

pea / 16 posts

@MrsKRB: Thank you

21. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

I'm out. Onto cycle 19

22. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@NorthStar: I'm sorry

23. VGarcia

pea / 16 posts

@NorthStar: sorry

24. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@NorthStar: I'm so sorry

@ballerinabee: I'm sorry, good luck with the RE!

25. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@NorthStar: I'm so sorry

26. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@lovehoneybee: just popping in to say how excited I am to see you on here

27. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

@bushelandapeck: thanks lady!

28. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@lovehoneybee: Sending you lots of ttc vibes.

29. Willow

apricot / 261 posts

@Torchwood: thanks, that's good to know!

30. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

POAS Dates

BFP!!
    jodyblair; hilsy85; bluestriped bee; mrsjenbug; NurseDMB

2/5: fancyfunction
    2/16: Hoots
    2/18: Willow
    2/21: chaosmaven; lovehoneybee
    2/23: wheres_c; MrsKRB; YogiRunner
    2/24: snickers
    2/25: Berly
    2/27: creativemomma15; CObee
    2/28: stiletto_mom; Danizaur

Rollover: californiadreams; smith; 2farmmoms; DesertDreams88; JennyG; ballerinabee; clover; NorthStar

Cheerleader: Anya; simplyfelicity; MrsMccarthy; BandDmommy; NovBaby1112; travellingbee; autumnlove; Mrs. J; Kimberlybee; Honeygold89; AprilFool

31. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@NorthStar: I'm sorry!

CD1 and that means we are officially trying.

32. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

You can take me off the list! DH got a new position at work which he has been wanting for a long time (yay!) but he's going to be gone a few days for training right during O time. We kind of took this as a sign that even though the timing is great, it's just not the time to TTC #2 yet.

My heart isn't as in it as it was last cycle either. Odd! I may be back soon or it may be a while.
    Good luck everyone! I'll be cheering you on!

33. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Has anyone had a chemical or early miscarriage? I've been bleeding and cramping for over a week now.

34. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@BandDmommy: I haven't had a chemical but is this your first PP period? Because my first was unusually long. Loss + first period might be making it extra long?

35. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@BandDmommy: mine was pretty similar to a regular period, with worse cramps. Bleeding was heavy for 3 days then gradually stopped around 5 days. Sorry you are going through this

36. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@BandDmommy: Mine was about 4 days. But I agree with @AprilFool that it could also be because its soon after having your LO. My first couple PP periods were long and much heavier than I was used to before.

I am STILL stuck in limbo. No AF, negative tests. I was never 100% sure of O date, but this getting to be a 40 day cycle when the last 5 had all been 30.

37. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@DesertDreams88: Honestly, November wasn't that bad to have a LO as a teacher. DS was born 11/17, and I went back at the semester, when he was 9 weeks old. That way, I was home for Thanksgiving/Christmas. I'm probably nuts though because I'm due in early August!

38. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@lovehoneybee: yay! Good luck!

39. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

Not sure if this is the right place to ask about this rando symptom... I am day 23 and normally my cycle is 26-27 days, but I'm fairly certain I didnt O until a few days ago... So it's way too early to symptom spot, but all of a sudden my teeth/gums have been more sensitive and bothersome. Bled during brushing, had a dental appointment where she said they were inflamed but otherwise looked good... And she squealed that it could be a pregnancy sign (she knows we're TTC bc I took BC off my med list)

My lower front teeth have really been bothering me and I can't help but wonder... They're not in pain per se, just extremely sensitive and annoying (hard to explain the sensation but it was like when they used to tighten my braces as a kid).

Could also be Bostons extreme cold!? Am I just going nuts?

40. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@JennyG: I'm sorry you are stuck in limbo! did you use OPKs or are you temping? It's so hard to know whats going on if you didn't confirm O...I hope you get out of limbo soon though!

@YogiRunner: wow interesting! I didn't even know that was related to being pregnant....but yea, my gums started bleeding like crazy when I flossed around 8dpo and on. They never bleed when I floss, but this month they did! that's crazy if that's a symptom! eekk I hope it means something for you! goodluck

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee