Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

We Heart BFPS!! - February 2015 POAS

1. snickers

cherry / 168 posts

@Willow: Congratulations!

Sorry I haven't been on in ages. Just spend a nice long time catching up on everything

Im currently 6dpo (I think) I was going to test on 23rd but we are travelling up north for a wedding on Fri 20th so I will test before we fly. We tried everything this cycle so fingers crossed it has worked! The only thing is we went away for a few nights and I forgot to bring my OPK so skipped testing for 2 nights, and im pretty sure I O'd while we were away as the 2 days leading up to when we went away it was close to a positive. Oh well fingers crossed it still worked!

@JennyG: Same thing happened to me this cycle! Kicking myself that I forgot them!

2. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

Congrats to all you ladies that got bfp and wish you all the best and stickiest pregnancy. And to all the ladies that got af or whatever the case maybe I wish you guys luck for the upcoming cycle!

3. Willow

apricot / 261 posts

@snickers: thanks good luck!

4. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

I am way late to this party, but figured I will join in before I might be out soon! Congrats to everyone who's gotten BFPs!

Cycle Day: 26
    TTC Cycle #: 3
    Ovulation and POAS dates: I think the 7th and the 21st
    Baby #: 1
    Your plan this month: I've been too busy to think about it too much...so much so I forgot to check up the monthly thread! DH thinks I should start OPKs and temping if it doesn't work this time around. He's the baby crazy one

5. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@Chaosmaven: When I got my BFN, my period showed up the next day. So, I'm being more active about TTC this month. On cycle day 11 so am planning to start using OPKs in the next day or so in addition to my temping.

6. VGarcia

pea / 16 posts

Ok ladies I'm on my TWW 5DPO and hoping for good news. Baby dust to us all✨

7. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@VGarcia: good luck!

8. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@snickers: good luck!!

@Imabee: welcome and good luck!

@VGarcia: good luck to you as well!

9. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@snickers: It was super annoying. I'm actually thinking about starting to temp this cycle because of this. I want a better idea of O and not just sometime before my LH surge.

10. VGarcia

pea / 16 posts

@californiadreams: Thank you

11. VGarcia

pea / 16 posts

@NovBaby1112: Thank you

12. snickers

cherry / 168 posts

So I decided to test a day earlier than my early test date and look! Quite surprised at how dark it is and it showed up immediately which has me thinking that I O'd a lot earlier than I thought.

I'm a bit nervous as I'm working all day tomorrow then flying to a wedding tomorrow afternoon so wont get a chance to confirm with my Dr till Monday. And I'm assuming domestic air travel is OK.

13. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@snickers: Congrats! That is a great line. It is ok to fly!

14. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@snickers: congrats! Of course you can fly, you can fly up until 36 weeks.

15. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@snickers: Congrats! That's a crazy dark line!!!

16. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@snickers: wow congrats! Yes flying is fine!

17. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@snickers: congratulations! what a line!

18. MoreCoffee

apricot / 320 posts

@snickers: Wow! No squinting for that test! CONGRATS!

I'm 9 dpo today. This is FMU this a.m. I know this is early and had planned to wait until 11-12 dpo but just had a feeling. This was cycle 6 for us (3 NTNP/3 tracking). I'm crossing everything that this sticks!

19. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

@snickers: Beautiful line, congrats!!!

@MoreCoffee: Congrats!!!

20. snickers

cherry / 168 posts

@AprilFool: @BandDmommy: @ValentineMommy: @travellingbee: @californiadreams: Thanks ladies!

@MoreCoffee: Congratulations to you too!

21. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@MoreCoffee: congratulations!! sticky baby dust to you

22. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@MoreCoffee: Congrsts!!

23. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@snickers: @MoreCoffee: congrats!!!

24. CObee

cherry / 189 posts

Congrats ladies!!

As for me, I got a positive opk yesterday so hoping to get busy again tonight to hit o-4, o-2, and o, start my progesterone on Sunday, and cross my fingers until at least Saturday the 28th which, at 9dpo, would be an amazing day for a bfp

25. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@snickers: congrats what pretty lines

26. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@MoreCoffee: congrats that's a good line for 9dpo

27. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@snickers: @MoreCoffee: Yayyy, congratulations !! And what a dark line @snickers!

CD14 here and no O in sight. Finally got my first "high" reading in the Clearblue fertility monitor but in the past its had 5-8 days of high readings before peak so we've got some time I bet. Very little CM despite tons of water, and negative OPKs. I've had delayed ovulation since August and if it happens again this cycle I'm calling my obgyn! My hopes for my cycle righting itself are quickly fading

28. Hoots

kiwi / 673 posts

You can roll me over. I got word last Friday that I ovulated and our timing was spectacular, but AF showed up today.

29. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MoreCoffee: @snickers: Yay! Congratulations!

30. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@MoreCoffee: Congrats!

31. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@snickers: @MoreCoffee: Congratulations!!

And I'm rolling over too... still only a 10 day LP this cycle, although there was less spotting. On to cycle 6!

I'll update later this morning and create a March post for anyone that's interested. Hoping for lots of BFPs to finish out the month of February!

32. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Chaosmaven:

33. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@snickers: @MoreCoffee: looking good! Congrats! H&h9!!!

34. travellingbee

@MoreCoffee: congrats!

My cycles are so crazy post miscarriage. This cycle I had AF for five days and then spotted for five days after that and now I have had EWCM for five days and finally got my positive OPK this morning on CD 16. We are supposed to start a monitored Clomid cycle next cycle, but with the way things are looking with this cycle I should get AF around when we will be in Mexico on vacation. That would mean I wouldn't be able to start my monitored Clomid cycle. I'm so freaking frustrated.

35. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@travellingbee: I'm sorry

36. travellingbee

@BandDmommy: thanks. I just feel like I can't catch a break!

37. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@travellingbee: I really do hope you get your sticky bfp real soon

38. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@Chaosmaven: are you doing anything to try to lengthen your LP? I am on my first cycle post-weaning, so am hoping to either get a BFP or if not, at least have a longer LP. I am only on 3 dpo right now, so i am anxiously awaiting to see what happens.

39. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@travellingbee: Hugs! Post m/c cycles are really for the birds. I've had some wacky AF with crazy spotting for the 3 cycles since my m/c. It is so frustrating not to know what to expect.

@californiadreams: I added a B50 complex this cycle, which did seem to help. I was having spotting starting at 6 & 7 dpo the past couple cycles for 5 days before AF. This cycle spotting didn't start until 10 dpo and then I got AF right away - so progress? I really think the B50 helped me, but only post O (I took it pre O and it delayed ovulation for me). I think I'll add more b complex or Vitex after 1 more cycle if I don't see more improvement. My doctor feels that these issues are from the m/c (as opposed to causing it, which is my suspicion), so she refuses to run bloodwork on my hormone levels or anything else until June, which is incredibly frustrating.

40. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

POAS Dates

BFP!!
    jodyblair; hilsy85; bluestriped bee; mrsjenbug; NurseDMB; Willow; snickers; MoreCoffee

TBD: babies_please

2/21: lovehoneybee; Imabee
    2/23: wheres_c; MrsKRB; YogiRunner
    2/25: Berly
    2/27: creativemomma15; CObee
    2/28: stiletto_mom; CObee; californiadreams

Rollover: smith; 2farmmoms; DesertDreams88; ballerinabee; clover; NorthStar; wrkbrk; JennyG; fancy function; Hoots; chaosmaven

Cheerleader: Anya; simplyfelicity; MrsMccarthy; BandDmommy; NovBaby1112; travellingbee; autumnlove; Mrs. J; Kimberlybee; Honeygold89; AprilFool; Danizaur; mrschickpea

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee