Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

2014 HB adult holiday gift exchange

1. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@shopaholic: @mrsjyw: you got it!

2. matador84

papaya / 10560 posts

@mrs. bird: im pretty sure I signed up but haven't been able to mess around with Elster to figure it out or create a wishlist yet!

3. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@matador84: you're signed up! along the top there is a section that says, 'add to wishlist' and you can add things from their ideas or your own links, you can also ask one another questions to help get ideas

4. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

US if possible still please.

5. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

I am very excited for this exchange to start!!! Can't wait to start shopping!!

6. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@mrs. bird: US for me please!

7. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@MrsRcCar: yay!!

@lilyann: @Danizaur: done!

if anyone else has a request, please let me know ASAP, it's almost 11 here and i'm gonna crash soon

8. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

I'll take the Canadian or UK person, so that they don't feel unloved for wanting to be a part of it.

9. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@cascademom: you are so sweet! And they'd be lucky to have you because you give incredibly thoughtful gifts, there are a couple so I'm going to let elfster figure it, maybe you'll end up with one of them after all!

It's still open for those who haven't signed up yet, but I probably won't get to any new location restrictions tonight, so please be open to gifting US or Canadian bees if you're signing up now.

Thanks to everyone participating! This is going to be fun!!

10. matador84

papaya / 10560 posts

@mrs. bird: ok thx! And us please

11. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@matador84: got it!

Names have been drawn! happy shopping, everyone!!

12. alohaorchid

persimmon / 1404 posts

Did any of you ladies in the US get a Canadian??

13. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

I can't figure out how you find their address?

14. Kimberlybee

grapefruit / 4997 posts

@mrs. bird: Thanks for organizing this!

15. Kimberlybee

grapefruit / 4997 posts

@anonysquire: I clicked on their screen name and the address appeared.

16. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

I am soo excited!! I love doing this exchange

17. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@Kimberlybee: you're welcome!

@anonysquire: i can't screen shot how to do it since my admin view is laid out a little differently from yours, but i can tell you that your giftee has their shipping info on there and if you're not able to find it, i can send it to you.

18. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

@mrs. bird: @Kimberlybee: found it. Thanks!

19. alohaorchid

persimmon / 1404 posts

Thanks @mrs. bird: for organizing this! I'm already having fun and I can't wait for everyones reveals

20. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@alohaorchid: you're welcome! i'm excited too!

21. shopaholic

bananas / 9973 posts

SO exciting! Thanks @mrs. bird: for organizing.

22. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

woo woo.

shopping done

23. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

Shopping Done!!!

24. alohaorchid

persimmon / 1404 posts

Mine is all wrapped and ready to be mailed today!

25. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

I'm waiting for mine to be made on Etsy, but with a local shop. Then, a little shopping today.

26. Kimberlybee

grapefruit / 4997 posts

@babycanuck: @MrsRcCar: @alohaorchid: Wow, so impressive, you ladies are quick!

27. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

Mailed! Hope it arrives safely!!! I love these exchanges.

28. MediaNaranja

pomegranate / 3244 posts

Sent mine yesterday/today (2 parts). And I got mine earlier this week! Thank you @Mrs. Wagon!!

29. mrs. wagon

blogger / watermelon / 14218 posts

@MediaNaranja: yay! I shopped the day we drew names because I knew I'd forget... haha! You're welcome

30. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

***just a quick reminder***

It's almost exchange time! Please to try have your gifts sent out within the next week, give extra time if it has to go through customs.

If you've already received your gift & want to share pics, feel free, or if you want to wait, that's okay too!

31. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

Yay so fun! Mone's been sent out directly from the seller

32. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

@fancyfunction: I just received mine, thank you so much! I love it! I can't wait to bake something this weekend with it!

33. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@babycanuck: oh wow - that shipped fast! So glad you like it - brownie edges are the best! Enjoy!!

34. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

Sent my gift! Should be there next week!

35. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

@mrs. bird: help!!! My person changed? Did something happen? I bought the gift and went back to get the address and now it's a new person.

36. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@anonysquire: the draw shouldn't have changed. I just looked at who you got & it's the same person I saw when I checked to see if their shipping info was posted. Are you sure you are looking at the right exchange and not a past one? We're you able to see the shipping info both times? Could you wall me who was listed before & who it is now? My draw is still listed as the same person & I'm imagining if it had accidentally redrawn names, all of the draws would have changed. Could everyone else just take a peek at theirs & let me know if anything changed? I've only looked at two draws (I've been avoiding seeing who got me, haha, I like surprises) so I won't recognize any changes aside from those two.

37. twodoghouse

honeydew / 7230 posts

@mrs. bird: My draw is still the same! Finally got out to get my shopping done and will mail it out Monday!

38. Kimberlybee

grapefruit / 4997 posts

@mrs. bird: My draw is the same too. Sending mine out tomorrow so hope it gets there without any delays!

39. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

My draw hasn't changed!

40. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

**update** draws are the same!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee