Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

2014 HB adult holiday gift exchange

1. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

Done!!
    I had to have mine shipped directly to my giftee. I wanted to buy it and wrap it all special and ship it myself, but I visited 3 stores and couldn't find my gift!! Oh well. I can't wait until they get it. Should arrive no later than Friday.

2. MaryM

pomelo / 5129 posts

I received mine last week and shipped to the person I drew as well.

3. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

Are we posting pics on here? And when?

Sent mine last week hope my giftee received!

4. matador84

papaya / 10560 posts

Sent mine last week, said it was delivered on the 11th. Hope my giftee got it as well!

5. Arden

honeydew / 7589 posts

@MediaNaranja: I just got home from my trip and found your card and package waiting for me. Thank you so much! I absolutely love it, it's gorgeous and perfect! I'll post a picture later but seriously... thank you SO much. I love it.

6. MediaNaranja

pomegranate / 3244 posts

@Arden: Yay! You're welcome! So glad you like it, and even happier that it made it before you take off again

7. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

Just got mine but don't know who it's from!!

8. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

I got mine in two parts! I don't know who it was from though. I'll take a picture and share later.

9. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

Yay! Excited to hear gifts are arriving to ppl! If you haven't sent your gift yet, please try to get it sent out before the wk end. Thanks!!!

10. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

I'm sending mine out tomorrow. This week has been crazy. I have to go to Target tonight for a solo trip to get wrapping paper and general stuff. I also need lots of bubble wrap!

11. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

My gift finally says "Shipping Now" but the delivery estimate is still tomorrow. Hopefully my giftee gets it tomorrow! I'm also paranoid about putting in the wrong address or something and can't relax til it shows up. Haha

12. Kimberlybee

grapefruit / 4997 posts

My gift to my pen pal is suppose to be delivered today. Hope she gets it by tomorrow.

13. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

Sent mine Saturday. Hope it gets there soon!

14. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

I sent mine today. It's going to be late. Sorry! I've been exhausted this week. I hope that my giftee likes it. I received mine today. It's really cute. I'll take pics.

15. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

Here's mine! I love it! Thank you, secret Santa!

16. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

@avivoca: You're welcome lol

17. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

@knittylady: thank you so much!!! I had a good laugh at the mug lol. So thoughtful and SO perfect!! Merry Christmas

18. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@mrsjyw: Thank you so much for the copper mug and beautiful blue infiniti scarf! The cobalt blue is one of my Alma mater's colors! It's perfect! A Moscow mule is a must after the week I've had!

19. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@lilyann: yay! Merry Christmas!!

20. shopaholic

bananas / 9973 posts

Shipped mine a couple of days ago. Forgot to tell DH to get tracking, so I HOPE it arrives in time!

21. MediaNaranja

pomegranate / 3244 posts

Ok, I snapped a pic today @Mrs. Wagon: sent me some nice new lip stuff, plus a cosmetics case full of fun samples. I am LOVING the lip balm for my winter dry lips. Thanks again!!!

22. mrs. wagon

blogger / watermelon / 14218 posts

@MediaNaranja: yay! So glad you like it.. sugar lip balm is my absolute favorite so I HAD to get it for you. And the best thing about ordering from Sephora is that the samples and bag were freeeeeeee!

23. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

My gift arrived today! Thank you, @Danizaur: !! I love it! (and the kittens love the ribbon , Wilson is carrying it around in his mouth right now!)

24. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@mrs. bird: Glad you like it!! Merry Christmas!!

25. mrs. wagon

I just got mine yesterday! Beautiful travel coffee mug (from my wishlist, so it's exactly what I wanted!) from @rachiecakes: ! Thank you so much!!!

26. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

I don't know if I received mine today or yesterday but DH called me after he left to run an errand and said "Did you know there's a package on the porch?" Haha. Thank you so so so much @shopaholic: !!!
    I love the hat and scarf!! Your note was so sweet. It made me smile. And I love your beautiful Christmas card! I'll post a picture later...I can't do it from my phone for some reason. Thank you again!

27. shopaholic

bananas / 9973 posts

@Danizaur: Yay! Glad you liked them!

28. aegie

clementine / 806 posts

I just got my gift, thank you!

29. lilyann

nectarine / 2878 posts

@aegie: Yay!! Merry Christmas

30. Kimberlybee

grapefruit / 4997 posts

I received my gift too, thank you so much!

31. mrs. wagon

Here's my mug from @rachiecakes:

32. Arden

honeydew / 7589 posts

I only just now got a shipping notification so I'm pretty sure it isn't going to arrive before Christmas, but hopefully my giftee will enjoy a new year's surprise instead!

33. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

@mrs. bird: Your gift arrived today!!! Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to bake cookies.

34. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@Arden: Thank you so much for the lovely set of teas! We just got a new teapot so these are perfect! Happy New Year!

35. mrs. bird

bananas / 9628 posts

@MrsRcCar: yay!! i'm glad you like it

36. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

Got
    Mine yesterday as we were away for the holidays!! Will tag and post a pic tomorrow

37. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

Thank you @MaryM: for the awesome gift. I love it. Walkers Shortbread and tea are my faves!

38. rachiecakes

coconut / 8279 posts

@mrs. wagon: yay!!

not sure who gifted me - it didn't say - but I LOVE it! Perfect Tea Maker from Teavana I'm obsessed and making tea every morning. Thank you!!

39. shopaholic

bananas / 9973 posts

Thank you @cascademom: ! Arrived home to your package! Love love everything! I wanted the mug but couldn't find my initial! Loooove the handmade ornaments and K always steals my EOS! ;). And the card is beautiful!

40. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@shopaholic: Aww, I'm so glad that you like it. Out of all of my swap partners, you were the hardest and most fun to shop for. I remember your ornament thread, then PsychoBaby popped up on my Etsy radar by coincidence. I'm addicted to EOS. I love the coconut milk one.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee