Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

5 year from now, how many more kids do you hope to have?

1. woodentulip

persimmon / 1379 posts

Zero!

2. Ms. RV

pear / 1930 posts

1. Ideally 2, but unless the next pregnancy goes better than my first, 1.

3. Tanjowen

nectarine / 2521 posts

I would love another and be done having kids, but not sure it will happen.

4. cat620

pear / 1809 posts

My husband and I are so indecisive about this. I'm pretty sure I want one more, but I want to wait a year before TTC.

5. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@bluestriped bee: maybe one, maybe pregnant, maybe none
    i have 2 now

6. LilSprinkles

clementine / 778 posts

Maybe one more.

7. caterw

persimmon / 1445 posts

I kept saying we would be done at 2... but it's really sad to think of this being my last pregnancy and last baby. Maybe juuuuuust one more.

8. ottilie

cherry / 143 posts

2 more. We've always wanted 3 and I don't think that's changed yet, but you never know.

9. NavyRN2012

persimmon / 1447 posts

Zero. 3 is plenty for me.

10. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@bluestriped bee: in time they will probably get easier, even if that's not til four or so!! But two is great too!! That's what we have and are done with barring an oopsie baby! If I had oodles of money I think I might have or at least consider another though! But realistically we are out of time money and energy with just the two.. And ours aren't even twins like yours!

11. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

Also, dh knows quite a few people with three , and they all say stop at two, lol!

12. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

Hopefully the two I am currently carrying. We are definitely done after that. 4 is plenty.

13. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

I would like one more living child. But I'm not sure if it is in the cards for us.

14. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@Pumuckl: Twins! Congrats

15. Mae

papaya / 10343 posts

In 5 years I'll have a 7 year old and hopefully a 3 or 4 year old

16. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

I have one and am pregnant with the second. I originally wanted 3-4, DH 2-3. My DS was an easy newborn, but I have been quite nauseous for the last 9 weeks and I don't know if I will be able to do it again.

17. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

Hopefully 1 more, god willing.

18. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@winniebee: thank you dear! Hope everything will work out for you guys and you get the family you long for

19. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

I would like one more, so that would take us to three and we would be 100% done.

20. Mrs. Lion

blogger / grapefruit / 4836 posts

No more biological children, but I hope to have 1-2 foster kiddos at a time by that point! Please God tell me my children will be sleeping better in 5 years so I have the energy haha.

21. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

Maaaaaaybe one more to put us at 3. I'm still very much on the fence about it but we need to decide in the next 6 months or so.

22. Baby Boy Mom

pomegranate / 3983 posts

I'm thinking one more but we shall see.

23. Alivoo01

wonderful olive / 19353 posts

Probably 1. Pregnancies don't come easy for us due to our history and high scrutiny while pregnant. Even #3 is up in the air right now, but I think deep down, I really want another baby!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee