LO is almost 7 months. We were slowly starting to get comfortable and more confident with LO's sleep over the last 3 - 4 weeks or so. Bedtime was less of a battle (50/50, sometime he would go right down, other times he would cry for 30 - 45 mins and we would go in every 15 mins to calm him w/paci). We were doing 1 dream feed at 10:30PM, and he had 1 additional wake-up to eat around 2 or 3AM. He even slept through the night 3 or 4 times!

And then last week he caught a cold, and then a fever over the weekend. He's better now, but his sleep went down the toilet. He fights every bedtime. He wakes up randomly in the MOTN but doesn't want to eat, doesn't want to sleep, struggles against me when I try and hold/rock him, spits out the paci (previously his/our best friend!!). Last night after attempting to feed/get him to sleep for over an hour, I just had to put him in the crib and shut the door. Then I set my alarm for every hour so I could check the video monitor. He fell asleep eventually, but man, it's been rough.

Naps are no picnic either, especially since he now fights being rocked and the paci. I'm wondering if this is the 6 month sleep regression... if your LO went through thru this, how long did it last?! Was it a slooow, gradual improvement?