Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

A Season of Miracles - December 2014 POAS

1. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@travellingbee: congrats!!!

2. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Well, I got dotted crosshairs this morning. 3dpo. We managed O-1, O and O+1. Not that this cycle will go anywhere... but whatever. I'm being positive!

3. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@jaguar:

4. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

@travellingbee: he'll yes!! Theres definitely a line there! I've been rotting for you!!

5. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

Ughh so many typos on my phone! *hell yes! And *rooting for you!

6. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@mrscobee: 6DPO is soooo early from symptoms, I wouldn't worry about it.

@travellingbee: I see the line on the first one. YAY!

@jaguar: Yay for O!

7. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@autumnlove: Congratulations!!!
    @travellingbee: I see it! Fingers super crossed for you! Congratulations, I really really hope this is it for you

8. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@AprilFool: Thanks so much for reassuring me I just wish I would have some crazy symptom where I just knew lol!!!

9. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@MrsDoo: alcohol effected me and other people I know a lot more when pregnant.
    @travellingbee: congrats!

10. travellingbee

It's more visible!

11. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@travellingbee: Definitely WAY darker already.. awesome change for just one day. Congrats mama!

12. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@mrscobee: I can sell you my crystal ball if you like Hehe

@travellingbee: looking good!!!

13. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@travellingbee: Yay!! So glad it's getting darker!

14. autumnlove

hostess / wonderful watermelon / 39513 posts

@travellingbee: awesome!!!!!! Congrats again

15. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@Honeygold89: Not sure about your symptoms, but I hope you and DH caught the egg this week!
    @AMommyThang: @SunnyFarmMama: Hooray for O!
    @FairSeas: I have a small cup & my OPKs in a bag together (I wash the cup after each use and dry it). I keep my opks in a line on my dresser so I can compare day to day. I mark them with the date & 1 or 2 if I'm going to test more than once in a day. I usually It's helpful for me on the days where I'm not sure if it's almost positive, or positive, or fading... If that makes sense?
    @snickers: I'm sorry you're out, but a trip to the other side of the world sounds exciting! Congrats to your DH!
    @travellingbee: congrats over here too! HOORAY!!
    @mrsdoo: hope you get a bfp soon! And definitely don't worry about a drink or three. The placenta doesn't share your bloodflow until 10-12 weeks.
    @jaguar:

Had my HSG this morning (CD11), and it was perfectly normal. I should O sometime in the next week, so here's hoping for a Christmas conception!

16. MrsDoo

pea / 18 posts

Thanks, ladies. 12DPO, still BFN. Starting to lose hope, but still have a glimmer until AF shows.

17. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@ballerinabee:

18. travellingbee

So ladies. I was thinking of waiting until after the weekend to tell my doctor. I will be one day late for AF, and exactly 4 weeks at that point. I know they will want me to come in for betas, and I'm just worried that if I go in now, it will be just like last time. My numbers will be low, because it's still very early, and I will just be stressed wondering if the numbers are low because it's early or because it's another CP.... There's not really anything they could do if it was a CP anyway, so I am thinking that if I am still pregnant on Monday that would be a good day to let them know and go in for betas. But I'm also super stressed and impatient as well. Anyway, what do you all think? I should wait the weekend out right?

19. mrs.gm

grape / 84 posts

@MrsDoo: I'm in that same boat right now. Waiting for AF but all BFNs so far...

20. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

@travellingbee: those are some beautiful lines! If calling your doctor makes you feel better, do it! Either way, you would ha e to wait until Monday for a second beta, but you would get the ball rolling sooner. It can't hurt, so do what you need to for controlling your stress! Congrats!

21. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@travellingbee: congrats!!! I think I would wait until Monday too. It won't change the outcome and it will give a bit of time for your betas to increase. The difference in those two lines is huge! YAY!

22. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@travellingbee: yay!!! I like your plan of waiting a few days- I would also feel less stressed that way. It's not like there is anything they can do! FX though, and that's some great lines!

23. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@travellingbee: I agree with Mrs. Microscope - you should do whatever will give you more peace of mind. If having betas drawn today will make you more anxious because they may be low, then wait. If having them drawn today and then again on Mon when they'll have had time to show a bigger increase, then go get them drawn.

Either way, that's a gorgeous line, and a lovely darkening overnight!

24. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@travellingbee: I think if I were in your shoes I'd do the first blood draw today (if they can get you in), but ask that they not call you with results until they have numbers back for a second one. That way you'll have your answers that much sooner, but if you don't know what the first one is until you already know whether they're doubling, then you can't freak if the first number seems low. That being said, I chose not to have betas done. The stress of waiting for results wasn't worth it since they couldn't do anything about it if it was bad anyway.

25. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@travellingbee: Having been there, I know what you mean. I wanted to wait until the day AF was due, but a certain bee talked me into calling the day I got my BFP to get betas and progesterone done, so I ended up doing it. It was low - 17, and it was stressful waiting until the next draw. I think either way this is a scary time! Do whatever you feel comfortable with.

26. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@jaguar: ya never know!!! Hoping for all good things!

27. travellingbee

@Tidybee: yeah I think that's going to be the more stressful route. I think I'd like to wait until Monday. They are open on Saturday, so if I wake up tomorrow with a blazingly strong line, I may call tomorrow and have them draw my betas then.

28. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@travellingbee: I think that's a good idea. Honestly, you know when you tested positive and so they can only be so high. Also if your lines are darkening, that is at least a sign that it's going up.

29. travellingbee

@Tidybee: yeah my test line is about as dark as it was last time on 13 DPO with an hCG of 20. So I'm just going to take a test each morning and see how things are progressing.

30. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

POAS Dates

BFP
    Mrs. J; abmamma; Mrs. Microscope; yerpie110; kjpugs; MissLace; mrs scrapbook; pinkcrayon; MrsADS; autumnlove; travellingbee

TBD: raspberries; Crystal

12/10: kgbee
    12/20: imabee
    12/21: mrsdoo
    12/23: AprilFool; Mrs.GM
    12/24: Bea
    12/25: AMommyThang
    12/26: SunnyFarmMama
    12/29: Honeygold89
    12/30: My Only Sunshine
    12/31: EleanorRigby; yogirunner; berly; mrscobee; chaosmaven; jaguar

Rollover to January: 2farmmoms; jennyg; ballerinabee; hilsy85; fairseas; Navy_Mommy; Willow; shellio; busylizzy111; NorthStar; sugarplumsmom; snickers

Cheerleaders: mrsmcarthy; faithfertility; simply felicity; little blessings; travellingbee; californiadreams; mrsjd

31. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

So I couldn't help myself and went ahead and tested in the afternoon and it was a BFN, though I still haven't gotten AF yet. I guess I'll try and test again in the morning. My charts show me at either 14DPO or 15DPO and my cycle is usually pretty regular so I had my hopes up for a BFP.

32. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

Rollover here! Womp womp.

33. MrsDoo

pea / 18 posts

@Imabee: Fingers crossed!! I am hoping for you!!! I had a BFN at 12dpo today too. How many DPO are you today?

34. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

@MrsDoo: Thanks!! I'm using Period Tracker and FF--FF keeps shifting my O date so it looks like I'm now 13DPO. On PT it's showing me as 15DPO. I've been feeling light cramps today so worried AF could be on the way

35. MrsDoo

pea / 18 posts

Don't lose hope! I've heard a lot of women say that they were CONVINCED that AF was on her way because of cramps, and then she never showed. I know it's hard because you want to manage your expectations, so you try to be realistic, but you really aren't out until the fat lady sings (so to speak).

36. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@travellingbee: Congrats.

37. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@MrsDoo: @Imabee: Hoping that you ladies aren't out yet and that the old saying is true about never truly being out until AF shows!!

38. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@Bea: Bummer!

39. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@jaguar: I'll be thinking of you and hoping you're proven wrong!

40. Imabee

grape / 89 posts

@MrsDoo: @mrscobee: It's not over till it's over! I'm just very impatient!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee