1. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Chaosmaven: FX for you!

2. JennyG

clementine / 912 posts

@jaguar: I'm so sorry. Big hugs to you!

3. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

Congrats on the BFPs that I missed! I've been busy with 2 different flu bugs. Lots of luck to the upcoming testers!!!!!

4. kgbee

cherry / 237 posts

Sorry I went MIA, ladies. I had all the symptoms and none of the tests, so I decided to wait until menstruation started to be sure of anything. Christmas eve that happened, so now we start anew! Congrats to all those who got their BFPs and many hugs to those who did not.

5. autumnlove

hostess / wonderful watermelon / 39513 posts

@Chaosmaven: good luck tomorrow. FX!

@jaguar: sorry to hear that.

@kgbee: best of luck in jan!

6. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

I got a squinty BFP this morning on a Wondfo. I'm going to test tomorrow with a non cheapy and maybe then I will believe it!

@SunnyFarmMama: Congratulations!!

7. SunnyFarmMama

cherry / 114 posts

@Berly: ahhh! I knew it! Please keep us posted

8. autumnlove

@Berly: pic??! ️congrats!

9. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

And I'm out... definitely more emotional this month. Might need to start investigating some supplements to correct my hormones, which appear to be off the rails (11-12 day LP, spotting for 4-5 days starting around 7 dpo, clear implantation cramps/pinches, implantation dip plus triphasic second rise). My body wants to be pregnant but it appears that it doesn't have enough time! Any tips for where I go from here? I was hoping that maybe time will improve it, but this month was actually worse than last month.

Sorry, didn't mean to write a novel... just really frustrated and sad. We had such an easy time having our DD, and I had hoped to be pregnant before my 30th birthday, which is coming up at the end of January. I'm just feeling stuck

10. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

@Berly: Yay! Hope tomorrow gives you confirmation

Good luck to everyone else testing tomorrow - hope we can finish with a few more bfps!

11. mrscobee

clementine / 903 posts

@kgbee: @Chaosmaven: I am so sorry this month is a no go. Hugs to you and hoping January will be your month! @Chaosmaven: I turn 30 at the end of January too. Have been going through a 30 life crisis lol.

12. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@Berly: Congrats!

@Chaosmaven: Am so sorry. That has to be frustrating. A naturopath helped me with my LP issues the first time around.

13. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Berly: congrats

14. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@SunnyFarmMama: @autumnlove: @Chaosmaven: @AprilFool: @Honeygold89:
    Thanks! I'm being cautiously optimistic.

Tested this morning and have another faint bfp. AF is due tomorrow so I'll see what happens and test again in a couple days. Should I be concerned it's so light this close to expected AF date? I never got a positive opk, only an almost positive on cd11. Today is cd28.

15. FairSeas

coffee bean / 37 posts

@Berly: I'm definitely no expert, but I had a super faint bfp like this with my first baby on a blue dye test and got an immediately dark line bfp on a pink dye test the same day. Not to feed the POAS obsession, but do you have a pink dye test?

16. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@Berly: Congrats! I know nothing about blue dye tests....

17. SunnyFarmMama

cherry / 114 posts

@Berly: I say take an FRER or any red dye test. The blue ones never showed great for me

18. Chaosmaven

apricot / 315 posts

POAS Dates

BFP
    Mrs. J; abmamma; Mrs. Microscope; yerpie110; kjpugs; MissLace; mrs scrapbook; pinkcrayon; MrsADS; autumnlove; mrscobee; SunnyFarmMama; Berly

TBD: raspberries; Crystal

12/31: EleanorRigby; jaguar

Rollover to January: 2farmmoms; jennyg; ballerinabee; hilsy85; fairseas; Navy_Mommy; Willow; shellio; busylizzy111; NorthStar; sugarplumsmom; snickers; Bea; AprilFool; MrsDoo; Mrs.GM; travellingbee; imabee; marialatham; AMommyThang; Honeygold89; My Only Sunshine; yogirunner; chaosmaven

Cheerleaders: mrsmcarthy; faithfertility; simply felicity; little blessings; travellingbee; californiadreams; mrsjd

Any other updates for this month?

Congratulations to all those who got their BFPs this month! Good luck to everyone else next month and next year. Hope we all get our BFPs soon in the new year!

19. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@Berly: that's positive! And blue dye is harder to get a on. I got an even fainter one the day of AF and now have a toddler- so you should be good congrats!

20. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

Congrats to all the BFP's this month! I didn't get to be as involved with this thread as I wanted but wanted to send my regards and also best wishes for a BFP for the rollovers. Hope everyone has a great baby filled 2015!

21. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@FairSeas: @travellingbee: @SunnyFarmMama: @kjpugs: Thanks for all of the encouraging words, ladies! I did pick up a FRER on Wednesday and got a bfp. Unfortunately I woke up this morning with full blown AF so looks like it was a chemical. I'm hoping for better results this next cycle!

22. kjpugs

grapefruit / 4862 posts

@Berly: oh no I'm so sorry to hear that.

23. SunnyFarmMama

cherry / 114 posts

@Berly: I'm so sorry to hear this I hope you get a BFP very soon!

24. autumnlove

@Berly: I'm so sorry.

25. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@Berly: sorry.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee