Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2016 moms!

1. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Cherrybee: I had a lot of spotting when I was pregnant with DS and everything was fine. As long as it's brown and no cramping you are probably safe. Each pregnancy is sooo different.

2. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@Cherrybee: thinking of you and hoping Tuesday brings good news

3. AMommyThang

cherry / 152 posts

So based on the red cabbage gender prediction blue/ purple means girl and pink/red means boy. But just looking at the glass its dark blue but holding it up to the light its definitely a pink/red...Maybe next time I'll try Fmu.

4. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@AMommyThang: looking at your picture, my first instinct is purple. Did you try it again this morning?

5. AMommyThang

cherry / 152 posts

@bloved.. now that I look at it I agree with you. No this morning but definitely doing it tomorrow before the other half of the cabbage goes bad

6. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

Hi ladies! How's everyone feeling this week? Knocking on wood as i type this but my MS is starting to ease up! yay!!!! And I have my first appt this Thursday at 10 am. I seriously cannot wait, I'm in my 10th week and I feel like I'm 20 weeks. I'm showing already and I see people in my classes, just my ladies, looking at my tummy. I teach exercise classes so this has been sort of stressing me out that I'm showing so early but oh well. It is what it is;) I wonder if they think I've been drinking to much beer or something. Lol
    Who else is showing already??!! I jumped on the scale and I've put on maybe 2 lbs, I was expecting to see 10 so I was relieved

7. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@AMommyThang: looks purple to me too!

@jh524: yay for easing of MS! woo hoo! I'm not totally showing yet, but my clothes are letting me know that my tummy is getting bigger. This is your second though, right?

8. AMommyThang

cherry / 152 posts

Ahh!! My Doppler came in 2 days early, what a great way to end this exhausting Monday!

9. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@jh524: me too! I'm glad I'm not the only one starting to show earlier. But I don't have so much as a bump as I just look like I'm chubby. I haven't gained any weight yet, but my tummy is bloated looking. :-/. I hope I start looking like a cute pregnant lady soon instead of chubby.

On the upside I've had less morning sickness this go round and more energy than I did with my first. And *knock on wood* my skin isn't awful. Dry but not break out city like it was the last time.

10. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@AMommyThang: yay! Hope you get some rest soon!

11. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@jh524: I am definitely starting to show already at almost 9 weeks. Not surprised though since this is my third. With my last pregnancy I started wearing maternity clothing at 8 weeks. I haven't had to yet but it's coming soon. I lost all of the weight last time but was left with a pregnancy pooch which I've come to accept is just not going to go away unless I do some serious dieting and exercise and ain't nobody got time for that
    I'm running out of clothing to wear. I'm not sure how I will get through these next 3 weeks.

12. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: yes it's my second. So excited to ms is easing up! I can actually survive the day!! I just nap when he's napping. It's much different with a toddler this go around!!

@AMommyThang: have you tried it? Does it really work??!!
    @akcoffeebean: I actually got a energy burst today and cleaned out a closet! Lol yay for less ms and more energy! Let's hope it stays that way for a long time
    @Canoli: I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm kinda getting excited for maternity clothes but just not yet. I gained 55 lbs my last pregnancy and I'm promising & really not gonna allow myself to do that again if I can help it. I'd like to not go over 30 this time. Did you gain the same or did your weight gain vary for each pregnancy?

13. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@Canoli: @jh524: what're you guys wearing now to ride you over until you're ready for maternity clothes?

I've been rocking my fat jeans with a hoodie but I'd like to look a little cuter. I just feel so grumpy right now. I was at a great weight pre pregnancy and felt good strong and slim. Now I just feel chunky and like I can't pull it together. 😥poor me. Pity party over.

14. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

Hahaha. I meant I feel frumpy, but grumpy works too!

15. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@akcoffeebean: I can still wear all the same clothes but my stomach just looks like I've survived off burgers and Beer which isn't true but I look stuffy and puffy. lol I have lived off of carbs, like toast or anything salty, apples, or anything I never ate prior to pregnancy. Funny how that works! I ate healthy before but now can't stomach anything I ate before! I have been comfy in slouchy or baggy shirts or shorts and a sweat shirt:)

Who ready to rock the first belly shot?!

16. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@jh524: I agree with you about just wanting carbs (and in my case junk food). Pre-pregnancy I was pretty healthy, but now all I want are bagels and chocolate!! Preferably several times a day...

I think I am showing, but if you don't know me, I probably just look a little chubby. I am hoping I don't noticibly show for a while because I don't want to announce for quite some time.

17. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@akcoffeebean: I've been wearing a lot of maxi skirts. Not sure how well it hides it, but at least super comfortable.

18. AMommyThang

cherry / 152 posts

@jh524.. I did use it. I'm 11 weeks and 3 days. It was a little difficult but definitely found it.

19. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

Just came back from my scan. All is good!! Baby is measuring spot on 7wks6days and heart is beating. So relieved! Thanks for all the support everyone.

20. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@Cherrybee: so so happy to read your update, been checking for it all morning!

21. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

@Cherrybee: yay! So glad to hear your good news!

22. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Cherrybee: yay! So happy for your good news!

My ultrasound is this afternoon! I am anxious and nervous!

23. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Okay, time to come clean... I've been in denial, I think..

EDD: My goal is 37 weeks which would be early April but official due date April 22nd

How far along: 8 weeks 4 days per scan and 8 weeks 0 day per missed period.. So I'm measuring ahead.

First child? No, 3rd.. DS- 3, DD- 10 months

First doctor appointment: today, September 15

Any symptoms so far? Nausea, bloating, food aversion

Who have you told? DH, mom & dad, my dec 2014 mamas

24. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

I'm high risk because I've had two preterm babies, so I will be on progesterone shots starting at 15 weeks. Progesterone helped my 2nd pregnancy, I made it to 37 weeks with her. DS was born at 34 weeks and spent 11 days in NICU. My goal is no NICU time. Here is a pic of my peanut.

25. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@Cherrybee: great update!

26. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@Cherrybee: oh that's excellent news!!
    @JennyLayneAZ: good luck and hope your appt. goes well!!
    @BandDmommy: hi!! And welcome! Congrats on your baby. I'll finally get to see mine on Thursday!

27. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@Cherrybee: yay! Yay! Yay happy news!
    @BandDmommy: welcome and congratulations. Fingers crossed for an easy and full term pregnancy

28. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@akcoffeebean: I've been trying to wear flowy shirts but I can't decide if it makes it more obvious or not. Ugh. I don't think I'm going to be able to hide this for 3 more weeks!

@cherrybee: yay! Happy news

29. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@jh524: I gained about 30 pounds during both pregnancies. My first was 8 pounds 13 ounces and second was 7 pounds 8 ounces. I'm hoping for the same weight gain again but I want all the carbs all the time! Especially craving Wawa Mac and cheese!

30. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Cherrybee: so happy for the good update!

@BandDmommy: welcome!

31. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

@BandDmommy: 'bout time you joined Welcome & Congrats!

32. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@Cherrybee: Great to hear!
    @BandDmommy: Congrats and welcome! FX that you make it full term this time!

33. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

ok good ultrasound! EDD 4/23/16 so I am 8 weeks 3 days. Heart beat 153. I will post the ultrasound pic tomorrow. Oh baby was waving its arm back and forth lol too cute. NT scan on 10/9 and next ob appointment on 10/15.

34. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Is anyone doing materniT21 or harmony? I'm scheduling mine for 10 weeks. I did materniT21 my last pregnancy.

35. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@Canoli: oh Mac and cheese sounds gooood! I'm hoping for 30 lbs as well. Just gonna keep exercising throughout and hopefully that'll help me.
    @JennyLayneAZ: yay;) congrats on a great appt.! I'm going crazy over here waiting for mine!!! Ahhhh!!

36. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@BandDmommy: good question. I'm gonna call my insurance tomorrow to see if either are covered. I'd like to if it is! Since I'm 35 this time, I heard somewhere else that it often is after age 35. Was yours covered last time & or what was the cost? Your doing it again?

37. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@jh524: thank you! You don't have too much longer till your appointment !
    @BandDmommy: welcome I don't think I will be getting either of those tests.

38. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@jh524: mine was covered last time and I was 35.

39. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Any gender guesses/feelings/etc? We have a boy and girl so I'm neutral, I just want healthy baby. DH wants another boy.

40. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@BandDmommy: I'm doing Harmony next Friday. Really looking forward to getting confirmation all is healthy.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee