Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

August 2012 Babies!

1. banana

coconut / 8299 posts

@cascadecherub: I had spotting with my first pregnancy too between weeks 5-8. And everything ended up A OK. My LO is 20 months old now. So spotting does happen during pregnancy and it doesn't always end up being a bad thing.

So I had my 2nd ultrasound on Friday and they still found the little bean and the heartbeat. Phew!! And the small weird black area next to the sac was completely gone. They think it was some sort of fluid buildup. My husband thought we were having twins and almost fainted. LOL. My next check up is in 2 weeks.

My nausea is still going strong. I'm taking unisom+B6 and it definitely takes the edge off. I'm still nauseous but not nearly as bad as before (maybe around half as bad?). Really strong food aversions though. :\

How's everyone else feeling?

2. eeh

persimmon / 1341 posts

Our first appointment is tomorrow and I have no idea what to expect. The receptionist said it would be about an hour long and would be an orientation type thing with the nurse. I will be 8 weeks tomorrow so I'm hoping to hear the heartbeat but trying not to get my hopes up. We told a few family members over the holidays: parents and siblings and we've told a handful of other people. I've been crazy exhausted and a little nauseous whe. I let myself get too hungry. Still don't really feel pregnant though and have been feeling a little guilty about not really feeling connected to the baby. I feel like I should be more emotional or something. I'm also worried the doctor will tell me I'm not really pregnant and that I made the whole the thing up.

3. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@banana: That's good to hear that it's normal. I mentioned it on another board and they didn't seem too alarmed by it. Spotting just scares me to no end. I know that it wasn't heavy flow or painful, so I'm good on that. If anything at 5-6 weeks, the cramps and nausea are my biggest culprits. Smelling everything also sucks too. I notice when I get more sleep, I'm tired. If I get less, I can actually function throughout the day.

4. banana

coconut / 8299 posts

@eeh: I completely understand the nervousness you feel. Both my recent ultrasounds were frightening to me. The nurse taking my pulse even commented on it, asking me if I was nervous because my blood pressure was high. LOL. But don't worry too much! If you're still feeling pregnancy symptoms, you should be fine! I don't feel as connected to this baby as I did with my first. I don't know why. Maybe it's because it's my 2nd time? Or maybe because I don't want to be too connected in case I end up miscarrying and don't want to get too attached? I think a lot of us are feeling hopeful yet nervous at the same time. Hope your appt goes well tomorrow! Baby dust baby dust!

5. ktgee04

cherry / 142 posts

@eeh: We just had our first appt last week too and had no idea what to expect so you aren't alone! All doctor's aren't the same but our experience was a good one. I showed up early to do my insurance stuff then they weighed me. I was brought in and asked a bunch of questions about my lifestyle, the pregnancy thus far and took my BP (which was sky-high b/c of my racing heart!). The doc came in and we did an u/s right away which was a relief! They dated me at 6wks 4 days and they were able to find the lil guy right away along with a pumping heart! (you can see it, not hear quite yet) Coolest thing ever! After that, they did a quick PAP and answered questions. It's also common to go to the lab and get blood drawn (I got 4 vials taken). But in a nutshell that was my first appt. Not sure about the other ladies' experiences but I hope that helps a bit!

I had the same exact feelings too about being pregnant before the first appt. I felt like this was some cruel joke and I wasn't allowing myself to get too excited b/c I worried they'd tell me there wasn't anything in there. It's completely normal and I chalked it up to a 'self preservation' thing...I didn't want to let it get too close in case it went away. Once you see/hear the heartbeat though your chances of m/c drop to below 5% (or so my doc said) and now my brain is catching up with my body. I'm feeling much more pregnant! Good luck tomorrow and let us know how it goes!!

6. eeh

persimmon / 1341 posts

@KTGEE04: Thanks! I'm hoping our appointment goes good. It's also my first time with this new dr since my regular gyno doesn't "do" babies anymore. I wish they gave a little more information about what to expect when we scheduled the appointment. Oh well, we'll find out tomorrow.

7. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

My vagina/labia is a little itchy tonight. I just had some Activia in hopes of making the flora and fauna happy again. I'm hoping that this helps and doesn't negatively effect my little watermelon seed in anyway.

I emailed my doctor about the light spot. I probably won't hear from them until Thursday, but thought that I would ask and ease my fears. I can't wait for my appointment to ease these fears.

8. ChelseaRose

persimmon / 1161 posts

@ cascadecherub: My mom knew too! It was freaky!

9. eeh

persimmon / 1341 posts

Well today's doctors appointment was just a big, sick joke to a pregnant woman! All we did was meet with the nurse to hand in the paperwork and make sure I'm taking a decent pre-natal vitamin. I'm 8 weeks today so we could have heard the heartbeat! We didn't even see the doctor. After meeting with the nurse we did do a little lab work which included the HIV, Hep B and C tests, blood type, etc. I also asked them to go ahead and run a pregnancy test just to make sure I wasn't making the whole thing up (I'm not..it came back positive. Definitely pregnant). We had to schedule the REAL first appointment for next week, January 5. I was slightly annoyed because I'm off work this week (teacher) which is why I scheduled the appointment for today. Now, I'm going to have to deal with telling my principal I need coverage for an hour or so next week. Oh well...

10. banana

coconut / 8299 posts

@eeh: I'm sorry your 1st appointment was disappointing. : ( I know how you feel. My very very first appointment (with my first child) was similar and I remember crying because I wanted to hear the heartbeat SO bad. But when you go in to your 1/5 appointment, it'll be worth the wait! And it's only a week away....it'll go by fast.

11. ALittleP

kiwi / 575 posts

Hi all,

I had my first appointment and u/s yesterday. It was fun to see our little one's heartbeat and one arm wave at us (ok, maybe not wave at us but move around). We met our doctor and she answered questions for us. It was nice. Now we have to think about screening tests and schedule them if we are going to do so within the week for between 10-12 weeks. I'm 36 so they recommend them, if we want them. Lots for us to think about...

@Banana: acupuncture really does help. It doesn't rid me of it entirely but helps to reduce it. My biggest problem is that I can't stand the smell of my puppy and all he wants to be is around me so I'm gagging all the time and needing to cover my nose around him. Urgh!

12. banana

coconut / 8299 posts

@alittlep: Yay for your little bean! I'm also 36 so I have to think about all the testing we want to get done. Sigh. I'm gonna look into acupuncture because my nausea is HORRIBLE right now. I can barely function at work. The only thing I have to take my mind off of it is HB! lol. Aw..cute puppy! He just wants your love and attention but unfortunately he's making you gag. My little one loves boiled eggs and always wants me to make him one but eggs make me totally gag. It's hard!!!

13. singingbee

pomelo / 5073 posts

We had the BEST appointment ever, yesterday!!!!! The ultrasound tech did an abdominal ultrasound at first and immediately hubby and I could tell the sac had doubled in size. Then, she said that she really wanted us to see the baby so she did a vaginal ultrasound. We saw the heartbeat beating away and the yolk sac. It was AMAZING!!!! Hubby kept looking at me and saying we made a heart- a heart!!!!!! Our due date is now August 12, so the baby was measuring a day earlier than what we had previously. My blood pressure was down-everything was fantastic! We announced it publicly because a lot of friends and family were suspecting and the outpouring of love and support is wonderful!

Our next appointment is in 4 weeks. So long it seems!

14. Mrs. Oyster

blogger / apricot / 427 posts

@eeh - Thank you - your post is EXACTLY what I felt after my 1st appt on the 27th. I was 7 weeks and just assumed I would get to hear the heartbeat. We met with one of the nurses who went over my medical history. Then we waited about 20 minutes to see one of the midwives (5 doctor practice - so they recommend trying to see everyone at least once). She seemed VERY, VERY brief with us - like she was too busy or uninterested or something. Basically just told us what to expect the next time we come back (a physical on Jan 9th) and asked if we had any questions. I said that I was hoping to see/hear a heartbeat or something in order to confirm this is a healthy pregnancy.
    She kind of snipped back at me - "You feel nauseous? Your boobs hurt? Then you're pregnant and no need to worry otherwise."
    Wow lady, thanks.....Except I'm NOT nauseous and my boob aren't really THAT sore. So.....what does that mean? She kind of just hurried us out.
    I went down to the lobby to have blood drawn and then just broke down with DH. He told me I should have stuck up for myself more and pushed for what I wanted. I really don't think that would have helped - but I plan to be much more forceful on the 9th, I guess. Until then - hooray for POAS once a week.

15. eeh

persimmon / 1341 posts

@KEPPA: It is very frustrating. Our nurse was at least very sweet and as helpful as can be. I still wish the receptionist would have said that it wasn't an actual doctors appointment because my husband took the day off work (a big, big deal at his job) for basically no reason. Since the nurse was already ordering blood work (hep b/c, hiv, blood type, etc.) I asked her to go ahead and order a pregnancy test just to confirm I wasn't making the whole thing up. She chuckled and said she completely understood. She did say it probably wasn't necessary because I had multiple positive home tests and was more than 5 days passed my missed period. I was like 4 weeks passed and having symptoms so she said she knew without a doubt I was pregnant but ordered it anyway. Hang in there until the 9th.

If you keep encountering attitudes like the midwives I would look for another office. There's no excuse for that. Even if we are irrational, hormonal, crazy women right now..we pay their bills and their job is to be there to answer the questions and help us through all of this.

16. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@Keppa: I wrote about my experience already but it was very similar to yours. I was so disappointed and frustrated that it seemed like they were not taking my concerns or feelings seriously. I know I'm highly emotional right now but I need someone who's a little more sympathetic. After my first appointment I switched to a new Ob at an entirely new practice. If I don't like the next one, I will probably switch again. It's so important to me that I not feel dismissed by the person taking care of me during this pregnancy-if it happens to you again I would consider switching or, at the very least, telling them you were upset and how you expect to be treated from here on. I'll let you know how my appointment with the new person goes on 1/6

17. banana

coconut / 8299 posts

How's everyone doing? I'm approaching 10 weeks on Monday and I'm excited because I think my MS is starting to wear off a little bit. Now that I say it out loud I hope I didn't just jinx myself! I've also been on progesterone suppositories and my OB said I can stop using them at 10 weeks. So I'm very excited for Monday!

As far as symptoms go, the main ones I feel are nausea, food aversions, fatigue, gas, and slightly sore bbs. My symptoms were definitely much stronger the last 2 weeks than they have this week.

18. aMohror

apricot / 468 posts

Hello Ladies! I haven't been on here in quite a while, I figured I would give a little update! We have our 2nd appointment on Dec. 27th and we were so excited because the dr. rolled in their portable u/s machine and she said it may be too early to see anything but we will give it a try! Well we did get to see the baby, it even moved a little bit when we were looking and we got to see the heartbeat! It was super hard to see because it was so fast but I just kept looking at hubby and couldn't believe it! We have our next appointment on Jan. 24th so I'm hoping we may get to do another u/s. I have had pretty bad nausea/morning sickness. I'm really looking forward to getting to the 2nd trimester so if will start dying down...please, PLEASE start dying down! haha I'm about 10 1/2 weeks right now so I don't have too much longer, it just seems like an eternity I guess... Other than that I have been sleeping a TON, poor hubby, I feel so lame because I fall asleep on the couch about every night so early. I want my energy back, that's for sure. I still have sore boobs and I'm starting to show a little bit. My regular pants are no longer comfortable with the regular waistband resting on my stomach. Luckily a friend of mine gave me all of her maternity clothes she had left so I've been wearing her pants and they are SO much more comfortable. I was so grateful that she was the same size and I could save some money in the first couple of months!
    How are you ladies doing?

19. ALittleP

kiwi / 575 posts

Hi ladies,

Just checking in. I'm currently at 10w3ds. I'm so happy to be this far. I'm still incredibly nauseated and exhausted but I'm not complaining! I bought a new bra because my old ones were uncomfortable. I also bought five maternity shirts from Gap because they were on a major sale! I haven't worn any of them yet though I could 'cause they look really cute. I also have pulled out the Bella Band and have worn it a couple of times with jeans that were too uncomfortable on my belly when buttoned and zipped.

My NT scan is scheduled for Jan. 26 and I'm super anxious - actually more anxious because I'm scared that we'll have the u/s and we'll get bad news (missed m/c or something). I pray that as I'm continuing to have m/s, etc. that I'm still pregnant. I think if we hadn't lost our first I would be much more relaxed.

I can't wait for the 2nd tri to start so that I can worry less and be more excited!

@aMohror: You are so lucky to have gotten some maternity clothes from a friend!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

20. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

Hi!

We had our second prenatal appointment on Friday (first with a new OB) and we heard the heart beat! The nurse was a bit hesitant to try but did it anyway and was able to find it after a minute or two! We were soooooo happy. It was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard Our Early Risk Assessment/Ultrasound is scheduled for 1/23 and our next prenatal appointment is 2/3. I can't wait to see our little one!

As for symptoms, I'm still queasy here and there and have had a couple of episodes where I thought I might faint. I think I just over did it a bit and needed to eat something. I've been extremely tired...falling asleep by 8:15-8:30 on the couch and then waking up at 12a, 3a, and 5am to pee. Sheesh! I'm going to tell my supervisor at work tomorrow about the pregnancy. I hope she takes it well!

21. aMohror

apricot / 468 posts

@ALittleP: Oh I know! I saved some big money, I keep telling her thank you everytime I see her!

@Orvis18: Good luck with your supervisor! Let us know how it goes

22. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@aMohror: Thanks! I told them first thing this morning and was sooo nervous! They took it really well but I think they assume I won't be coming back once I have the baby. I would like to keep working at least part time but my job requires me to be here 8:30-5 and I have an hour commute on each end. I can't fathom leaving my child in daycare for 11 hours each day, not to mention I would basically be using my whole salary to pay for the cost of childcare. Yikes! I know we still have a lot of time to figure it out but I am really glad I told them so we can start thinking about how I can continue to work in some capacity.

23. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

Anybody else get an increase in vaginal discharge? I remember getting an increase around 6 weeks. It seems like it appeared again, the day before my appointment. I'm hoping that my little bean is doing alright in there and we'll hopefully see him/her tomorrow morning.

24. banana

coconut / 8299 posts

Just curious to see how the August baby mamas-to-be are doing?

My nausea is still going strong, although maybe not QUITE as bad as last week. But definitely still battling with it. The only thing that's been helping me is taking Unisom+B6 (per Mrs. Bee's suggestion) and keeping my stomach as full as possible.

I'm starting to show too! With my first pregnancy, I didn't start showing until around 15 or 16 weeks. It's so much sooner with #2. I try to hide it by wearing flowy tops because I haven't told my manager at work yet. I plan on telling him in 2 weeks.

I had an ultrasound last week and I got to see the baby's legs kicking! It was so amazing. The nurse said "for fun" she was gonna try to guess the sex of the baby. She was able to view that general area and thought it might be a girl. Of course it's WAY too early to tell but she just asked me if I wanted to know her best guess just for fun. I'm totally, completely OK with either a boy or a girl (so is my husband) so it'll be interesting to find out the gender at our 16 week appt.

I'm getting a NT scan done next week for down syndrome testing and such. I did so with my first and planned on doing so with my second. It's always nerve-wrecking but I wanted to be prepared for the worst. So we plan on getting it done next week.

How are you ladies doing? Any updates?

25. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

I'm doing okay. My nausea comes and goes. Now that the UTI has been taken care of, I sleep better. I've noticed if I drink water before bed, I'm up most of the night peeing. Past couple of nights, I don't drink water right before bed and can sleep through most of it. Otherwise, I'm still gagging and occasionally throwing up. My boobs have been especially hurty lately. The other day in the bathroom, I noticed white flakes in both of the cups of bra. It was a nice surprise. I'm hoping that it's a sign that the pregnancy is on track.

Today is 9 weeks exactly for me. I can't wait for my appointments on 2/13 and 2/15. I just hope that my little jellybean is growing, growing.

26. banana

coconut / 8299 posts

@cascadecherub: White flakes in your bra is a good sign! Wishing you tons of baby dust for your little bean!! Let us know how your appointment goes in Feb!

27. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@banana: Thanks!! It was a surprise that day. My boobs have been pretty sore today and the nausea's doing it's thing. I thought I was going to throw up a few times today, but it didn't happen. I can't wait for my February appointments!!

28. ALittleP

kiwi / 575 posts

Hi ladies,

@cascadecherub: My boobs have gotten REALLY sore lately too. I haven't noticed any white flakes though...what is it from?

@banana: I'm glad that your nausea is starting to subside. I'm getting my NT scan too on Monday and I'm nervous. As a more experienced mom, what can I expect?!

As for me, nausea is still present but getting easier (knock wood). I'm still fatigued and take a nap every day. My NT scan is scheduled for Monday afternoon and I'm anxious!! I have an OB appointment the next day. I'm hoping that everything is ok. I'm nervous that something (bad) has happened since my first appointment and that we'll get sad news - I wish we hadn't had our first loss so I could be innocent and excited instead! So, I'm a feeling anxious...hopefully everything will be fine and we can share this fun news with our friends and family as we go into the 2nd trimester!

How's everyone else doing?!

29. banana

coconut / 8299 posts

@alittlep: So the NT scan (based on my previous pregnancy) is just like a detailed ultrasound. They check for down syndrome soft markers, like the thickness of the nuchal fold and a few other body parts. The nurse was really supportive and walked me through everything that she was looking at so it definitely made me feel more at ease. I was kind of nervous during this ultrasound just because they look at so much more detail than the other ones (where they just check for viability/heart beat). You'll also take a blood test, which is part of the NT scan. About a week later, they tell the results of the NT blood test and give you statistics. Like you have a 1 in 4000 chance of having a baby with DS. The cutoff I believe is 1 in 250 before it's considered high risk.

I was anxious too but at the same time, it's so amazing and fun to see your little one! By this time, you can see him/her moving around, flailing their arms/legs, sometimes they'll do somersaults because they're just floating having fun in the amniotic fluid. hehehe.

30. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow and holy cow, I can't believe Baby McK is already about the size of a lemon! Seems like just yesterday we were so excited that s/he was the size of a blueberry!

We had our second appointment last week, and got to hear the heartbeat. DH was so sure he it wasn't going to affect him at all (he did cry a little during our first ultrasound at 8wks, but so was I, so whatever), but he definitely teared up hearing it.

I'm slowly starting to feel better. I'm still sleeping a lot, but I can now make it through the day without absolutely *needing* to take a nap. I still really want to, and could, but it's not an imperative that I lay down and nap during the day.

My aversion to food is also starting to fade, which I am super happy about. Pretty much all I've been able to eat the past few weeks has been oatmeal, pasta with butter or a little sauce (so long as it's not a red sauce), and PB&J sandwiches. Yesterday I ate 3 tacos, and probably could have eaten 4 but I didn't want to push it. Tonight I went to a work party for DH at a bowling alley and had a BBQ sandwich and macaroni salad. That said, I'm still gagging and dry-heaving a bit, but I can usually control it by making sure I keep something in my stomach. It's been almost a week since I've actually thrown up.

My boobs and abdomen are crazy itchy. I definitely noticed some peeling on my boobs, which was kind of weird. DH read on the internet that cocoa butter is supposed to help the itchiness and help prevent stretch marks, so he surprised me with a big bottle a couple days ago. My boobs are also finally starting to get a little bigger. Not a lot, maybe half a cup, but it's something. I also definitely have a baby bloat bump. I bought a couple pairs of maternity pants during an after Xmas sale, and it's such a sweet relief to not have the button and zipper cutting into me by the end of the day.

I have my NT scan scheduled for Jan 27th. I'm super excited to get to see baby again, and really nervous about what they might find.

Anyway, that's about all that's going on around here. Hope everyone else is doing well!

31. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

Hi ladies! 11 weeks 4 days today and scheduled for my NT scan on Monday. I can't wait to see our little bean and finally be able to share the news with everyone (if all goes well, that is).

I've been feeling really tired but that's nothing new. I'm fighting a head cold too so that hasn't helped. My appetite still comes and goes, depending on the time of day and what I'm trying to eat. I've been craving marinara sauce and have been putting it on everything-veggies, potatoes, chicken I think I would eat it out of the jar if I didn't think that was so weird. I've also been eating a lot of sour candy (sour patch kids, sweat tarts) and I know I need to get a handle on that.

No weight gain yet though my belly has been sticking out more this week than before. I have moments where I am really unhappy about that, being pretty small for all of my life, but then I remember why it's happening and feel okay about it. It's definitely interesting to watch your body change so much from what it was before. I'm trying to keep up with my gym routine 3-4 days a week so it won't be too hard (hopefully) to get back to my normal weight once the baby comes.

Any one else having a hard time completely embracing the changes in their body?

32. ALittleP

kiwi / 575 posts

@banana: Thanks for explaining how everything works for the NT Scan. I feel a little better and am just trying to focus on how exciting it will be to see our little one again. Since I'm still having symptoms, I'm pretty certain that I'm still pregnant.

Hope that everyone's NT scans in the next week go really well!!

33. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@ALittleP: We've been quiet on here this week! I had my NT scan on Monday and everything looks great. We got the results back from the blood tests yesterday and she said we got a great score, no need for any further testing. I'm so relieved and glad to finally be able to tell people I'm pregnant!!!

How's everyone else doing this week??

34. marley

kiwi / 706 posts

I'm 11 weeks and 3 days today. I didn't have any morning sickness the entire first trimester, just fatique. But even that's gone. I can't help but google about missed miscarriages! I know it's irrational but isn't it too early for all the symptoms to disappear?

35. banana

coconut / 8299 posts

@marley: My morning sickness is still here but alot of my other pregnancy symptoms lessened (like fatigue, sore bbs, constant thirst). If I didn't still have my nausea, I wouldn't think I was pregnant. You didn't have nausea to start with, so I wouldn't be too worried! I'm 13 weeks by the way.

36. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@marley: I really didn't have a lot of nausea either and what little I did have has pretty much subsided. I'm 12w 4d and aside from sore boobs, being tired and my pants getting tighter, I don't really feel all that pregnant either.

When is your next appointment? I think it's okay to call your doctor if you're really concerned. Maybe they can get you in for a quick appointment to listen to the heartbeat.

37. marley

kiwi / 706 posts

@Orvis18
    @Banana

Thanks for your replies! I have my NT scan on Tuesday (which is another reason to go into anxiety mode).

38. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

(Cross-posted on August 2012 Mamas thread on WB for the sake of pure laziness).

We had our NT scan this morning. Everything looks great, the pointed out the nasal bone to us right away, and said the fluid was 1.3mm (I think). At least that's what DH told me...I was too distracted watching my little plum suck her thumb. Whatever the exact number, the Dr that came in later told me it was well within the normal range, so yay! We have to wait until next week to get the results of the bloodwork back, but I'm very cautiously optimistic.

Baby McK is still measuring a few days ahead of my due date, but they still are leaving it the same based on my LMP. On the screen today it said 12w4 days, but I'm thinking baby had a growth spurt this week.

Apparently I've lost about 6 lbs since my last appointment...but I had to get the scan done at the hospital I'll deliver at, as opposed to the clinic I get my prenatal care from, so I'm guessing different scales have something to do with it...although I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it was right, since I've barely been able to hold anything down for weeks.

The tech bounced the wand on my uterus for a bit to try to get my plum to move around, to get a good video for us, but I think she was pretty zonked out (totally her father's child). Luckily, the bouncing didn't hurt me any, but it did make me giggle, and we could see baby moving with my giggles (like floating in a wave pool) which made me laugh harder.

They sent us home with 2 short videos (one of them she's pretty still, but you can see the heart really well, and the other one she moves a little, but I think it's just in reaction to the bouncing and giggling) and a couple of still pictures.

@marley: Everything I've read said a lot of the first trimester pregnancy symptoms start to recede around 11-13 weeks. I was finally able to eat real food around 11 weeks, and my queasiness is slowly letting up. I'm 12 weeks today. I was so worried I had had a missed miscarriage too...for no real specific reason...so getting the NT scan was such a relief to us.

39. marley

kiwi / 706 posts

@FutureMrsMcK:

I had my NT scan today and everything went fine. I can finally start being excited and stop worrying! At least until I start worrying about the anatomy scan.

40. banana

coconut / 8299 posts

@FutureMrsMcK and @Marley: Glad to hear that your NT scsans went well too! Maybe we can ease up on our worries just a tad and enjoy our pregnancies? Just waiting for my morning sickness to be gone and then I will be happy.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee