Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

August 2015 Moms!

1. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@buttermilk: @Mrs. J: @getjazzy: @abmamma: Thanks ladies! I will try to keep you updated!

2. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@Ms. RV: wow, I don't have that condition (that I know of?), but I'm super sensitive when it comes to that stuff. Like, paps are veryyy uncomfortable for me and I get major anxiety when I have them. It's one reason why I was okay with a c-section last time and opted for a RCS this time. I completely understand and I'm glad you had a positive experience today!

@getjazzy: That is true! I have to wake up super early, but it's not like I'll be getting much sleep anyway!

@lil owl: That's scary, I hope everything's okay and you find something out soon!!

@FliegepilzHut: Wow!! Looks like it's going to be a busy couple of days around here!! Good luck!

3. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

Been having some contractions today. Not timing yet, but I hope it means something is happening!! What app are y'all using to time them??

4. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@Mrs. J: Ahh! Exciting!! I'm using "full term". It's free, and one of the more complete ones I found that aren't paid apps. I used it with my first and didn't find anything about it that I didn't like.

5. lil owl

apricot / 345 posts

They started inducing me. Baby hasn't grown in the last 10 days and the heartbeat is weak and she sleeps most of the time. They don't know what's wrong but don't want to risk anything either...

6. MrsADS

nectarine / 2262 posts

@Fliegepilzhut good luck! I did not think that your waters could be acccidentally ruptured during a cervical check, yikes!!

@Lil owl good luck, hope you will be meeting baby soon!

@Mrs. J @Getjazzy I use one called "Contraction Timer." I don't know what kind of phone you have but on the Google Play store it's a little pink clock in a blue box. It's very no frills but easy to use.

7. cat620

pear / 1809 posts

@getjazzy: Aww, that was sweet of your husband. Happy due date!

@lilteacherbee: Good luck tomorrow! Be sure to share a pic

@Ms. RV: That OB sounds awesome! I'm glad you had a good appointment.

@FliegepilzHut: Good luck with everything!

@getjazzy: I'm using that same app. It worked well for my son, and I like that it's free!

@lil owl: Good luck! Keep us updated.

8. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@lil owl: Thinking of you mama, I hope everything is ok.

9. cat620

pear / 1809 posts

I spent a couple hours tonight organizing our storage closet and throwing stuff away. The baby's room is pretty much finished, but now I feel this need to organize the entire house. I really want to clean out the garage, but it's hot in there, plus I can't lift the boxes to sort through them. I think I'm driving DH crazy, because he wants to leave everything as is, but I'm tired of seeing clutter! Must be a nesting side effect.

10. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@aprild: Oooh! That sounds promising!

11. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@aprild: every time I try to declutter, the toddler clutters it back up!

12. OhCaptain

kiwi / 696 posts

@lil owl: good luck! Thinking of you!

13. OhCaptain

kiwi / 696 posts

@Mrs. J: I also use full term.

14. OhCaptain

kiwi / 696 posts

@FliegepilzHut: good luck!

15. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@lilteacherbee: @MrsADS: @OhCaptain: Thanks! So the new thinking is that I way have had a "high leak" (with almost no actual leakage) that's been going on for days (?!). Contracting a little, but am fully expecting to get augmented once they recheck me in a few minutes.

@lil owl: Thinking of you and hoping that baby tolerates labor well!

16. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@FliegepilzHut: @lil owl: Thinking of you both

17. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

On our way to the hospital... ahhh!

18. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@lilteacherbee: Happy baby day!!!! Can't wait for your update. Sending you all the good vibes!

@Mrs. J: yay!! Hoping this is the real deal!

@lil owl: good luck mama! Hope it goes well!

Looks like we may be getting a lot of babies today!!

19. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

@lil owl: @FliegepilzHut: @lilteacherbee: @autumnlove: thinking of you all! It's going to be a busy day!

20. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

I could have sworn I was in early labor during the night last night but woke up this morning clearly not!

In other child news, DD seems a little off- more clingy than normal, super tired yesterday, and not eating much. I'm worried she's coming down with something. Also starting to wonder if she can sense her world is about to change....

21. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@Mrs. J: how ya feelin?

22. autumnlove

hostess / wonderful watermelon / 39513 posts

Best of luck to everyone!!!!

23. autumnlove

hostess / wonderful watermelon / 39513 posts

@lilteacherbee: lucky! I am hungry already and it is only 5:45!

24. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@lilteacherbee: Happy C-section day!

Not much to report yet. I got augmented with Pitocin overnight and am contracting every 2-3minutes...though not painfully yet. Baby is tolerating things fine so far. Hope to meet him by early afternoon!

25. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@buttermilk: so far nothing again! I was hoping that overnight it'd turn into something, but here we are again! Boo.

26. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@lil owl: @FliegepilzHut: @lilteacherbee: @autumnlove: good luck ladies!!!!!!

27. cat620

pear / 1809 posts

@Mrs. J: Ha, that happens to me too! I hate cleaning when he's in the room, because he literally throws things on the floor. It's twice as much work for me!

@abmamma: I wonder the same thing about my son. He seems to be more irritable and whiny than usual, plus he wants to be glued to my side all the time. I think they can sense something is changing.

@FliegepilzHut: That's exciting! I hope things continue to go well for you.

28. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

@aprild: ditto on her being glued by my side. She wanted me to hold her for like 10 minutes this morning before getting dressed and then insisted I carry her downstairs (which is no small feat at this stage of the game). I keep asking her if she feels ok/what's wrong but she doesn't answer. I really do think she can sense something!!

29. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@lilteacherbee: Since you're EST my guess is you have a NEW BABY TO SNUGGLE!! Can't wait for an update!

@autumnlove: Hang in there and best of luck! Won't be much longer now

@FliegepilzHut: Sounds like great progress! I'll be thinking about you today and hoping baby arrives soon.

30. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@aprild: @abmamma: Hope your kiddos aren't coming down with illness. I too, have noticed my DS being very clingy and he only wants me to help him/do things for him. Never daddy. Starting to worry about how he will do when baby arrives although, he will be excited to be with my parents for a couple of days.. he likes them more than DH and I hahaha.

31. cat620

pear / 1809 posts

@abmamma: My son wants me to carry him too! He stands in front of me with his arms raised, and I feel so bad telling him that mommy can't carry him right now. He's so heavy, and my belly is huge, so there's no easy way to carry him. I try to snuggle him on the couch and read him lots of books to make up for it.

32. cat620

pear / 1809 posts

@getjazzy: Haha I think my son like his grandparents more than me and DH too! He cries whenever grandma leaves. I'm hoping having both daddy and grandma around will help ease his transition after the baby is born.

33. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@aprild: I don't blame him, they play with him every minute of the day and let him do all kind of things that he wants. I can see why they are so cool in his eyes (and mine)! Grandparents have the perfect amount of time, energy and lack of responsibility.

34. cat620

pear / 1809 posts

My organization streak is getting so bad, I went to Target last night and bought a label maker, so I can start labeling everything! Part of why I feel my house is messy is because DH never puts things back in their original place and leaves them wherever he last used them. Example: hammer in the baby closet or batteries in the TV stand. If I label where everything goes, maybe he won't have the excuse that he doesn't know where things belong.

35. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

Great. My mother posted a kind of confusing status on FB this morning about anticipating baby's arrival and now ppl are starting to text and FB me thinking I already had the baby. Argh!

36. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@buttermilk: Oy! That has to be frustrating.

37. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@buttermilk: Oh no! That's going to be annoying. Tell her to go and correct herself so people don't flood you with messages!

38. Ms. RV

pear / 1930 posts

Yay! I called the disability carrier today and my official last day of work (unless I go into labor beforehand) is Friday. So now of course my work ethic plummeted and I just feel like playing around on HB.

39. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@getjazzy: I posted a comment to clarify, hopefully that puts a stop to it lol.

@Ms. RV: oh yay! That's how I feel every day now

I literally couldn't be refreshing HB more today. Come on babies!

40. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@Ms. RV: Yay! Happy last week of work!

@buttermilk: I keep refreshing too!! I want to get out for a walk try and get this baby out but I'm having trouble stepping awayyyy from the HB lol.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee