Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

August 2016 Labor Watch

1. T.H.O.U.

wonderful clementine / 24134 posts

@Silva: your odds are looking more and more like a boy. We are 6 girls to 4 boys!

2. teawithpaloma

apricot / 490 posts

@Umberto: @pregnantbee

Congrats! Welcome to the world babies.

I really hope to be on the list soon! These last days are a mix of great/brutal.

3. OldpuebloJenn

kiwi / 595 posts

@coopsmama: you are right! My eye jumped right over her name and @teawithpaloma!

4. MrsBeluga

apricot / 442 posts

Still super pregnant, starting to think there is no hope and this kid will come exactly super late like my last (my ob doesn't induce until you are officially 2 weeks late unless there's a reason to). 😪

5. coopsmama

cantaloupe / 6059 posts

@OldpuebloJenn: I missed @teawithpaloma: too! Glad we will have a few more babies before the mid August due dates!

@MrsBeluga: I hope something starts soon for you! My midwife made it pretty clear yesterday she won't induce until 42 weeks, either. My first came a few days late, and my second was two weeks late so as of yesterday I started preparing myself I likely will be pregnant until August 25th. Ugh!

6. T.H.O.U.

@MrsBeluga: @teawithpaloma: come on babies! Maybe they just really want to be August babies.

7. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

@teawithpaloma: Thank you! Now come on baby paloma! I promise you won't be pregnant forever. Just feels like it. I had no idea I was going to have a baby yesterday! You've got this.

8. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

@MrsBeluga: noooo. I assume you've been walking, etc? I hope you don't go so late this time. Hang in there. You can do this!

9. T.H.O.U.

List as of August 1st! Come on August Babies
    MRSWHIT1 (Born 7/15) - 0 Months, 21 Days
    Thismustbetheplace (#2 born 7/28) - w, 0 d
    APRILFOOL (#2 Jack born 7/22 - 0 Months, 10 Days
    Umberto (#1 born 7/29) - 0 Months, 3 Days
    July 28: TeawithPaloma (#2) - 40 w, 4 d
    dcw6411 (#3 Luke born 7/21 ) - 0 Months, 11 Days
    pregnantbee (#2 born 7/29) - 0 Months, 3 Days
    Mossyslane (#2 born 7/13) - 0 Months, 19 Days
    AANDMKLOVER (#3 Wes born 7/12) - 0 Months, 20 Days
    August 1: MrsBeluga (#2 ) - 40 w, 0 d
    Coffeemom (#2 born 7/12) - 0 Months, 20 Days
    mrschickpea (#1 Anya born 7/18) - 0 Months, 14 Days
    August 11: silva (#2 ) - 38 w, 4 d
    August 11: coopsmama (#3 ) - 38 w, 4 d
    Glitter (#2 Juliet born 7/29 ) - 0 Months, 3 Days
    August 16: oldpuebloJenn (#2 ) - 37 w, 6 d
    August 16: MrsSCB (#1 ) - 37 w, 6 d
    August 16: T.H.O.U. (#3 ) - 37 w, 6 d
    August 17: KOALAHUGZ (#2 ) - 37 w, 5 d
    August 18: pwnstar (#2 ) - 37 w, 4 d
    August 19: stratosphere (#2 C/S 8/16) - 37 w, 3 d
    August 20: jojogirl (#2 ) - 37 w, 4 d
    August 22: shootingstar (#2 C/S 8/16) - 37 w, 0 d
    August 24: agold (#1 ) - 36 w, 5 d
    August 25: LCTBQE (#1 ) - 36 w, 4 d
    August 28: mrskerch (#1 ) - 36 w, 1 d
    August 29: clairhuxtable (#2 ) - 36 w, 0 d
    August 30: pirouette (#2 ) - 35 w, 6 d

10. agold

grapefruit / 4045 posts

@Umberto: Congratulations on baby Anna's arrival! I'm so sorry you had a little disappointment, but so glad that it seems like you and Anna are otherwise healthy!!! can't wait to hear the details.

11. teawithpaloma

apricot / 490 posts

Just got back from doctors. Still not dilated. ultrasound tomorrow and then we start induction on Thursday night. So at least the end is in sight.

12. pwnstar

pear / 1718 posts

@teawithpaloma: I'm so sorry - I'm sure that was a disappointing update. At least now you have a date certain for the induction . . . hopefully you will have a chance to rest before then. So many hugs to you!

13. teawithpaloma

apricot / 490 posts

@pwnstar: thank you! I kept it together at the doctors office but cried a little when I got home. Feeling better. Wishing on time delivery vibes for all the rest on this list.

14. ShootingStar

coconut / 8472 posts

I feel like I'm going crazy over here. I'm at the hospital for my regular NST and I swear I'm having tons of contractions but the monitors aren't picking them up. The midwife was even here for one and could feel my stomach tightening but nothing on the monitor. My BP's up a little and baby's heart rate is crazy. But that's not that unusual. She said they'd rather wait until 39 but baby might need to come today depending on what's going on with me.

15. coopsmama

cantaloupe / 6059 posts

@teawithpaloma: So sorry. I know what that feels like...especially with a second. It's tough. And disappointing. And a whole bunch of emotions! Hope he decides to get his act in gear and come asap so you can avoid the induction!

16. coopsmama

cantaloupe / 6059 posts

@ShootingStar: Oh man, keep us updated! I hope everything is OK.

17. agold

grapefruit / 4045 posts

@ShootingStar: Wow. Good luck with everything!

18. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

@ShootingStar: Oh my goodness. That's crazy that the monitors aren't picking up the contractions. Well, you're 37w....so it wouldn't be terrible if she came today, right? Good luck and please keep us posted if you can.

19. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

@teawithpaloma: I'm so sorry you're late at this point. He good news is that baby truly won't be inside forever. Hugs and hang in there. The end is in sight.

20. ShootingStar

coconut / 8472 posts

False alarm, I'm back home .the contractions did start to get picked up by the monitor but eventually they slowed down and stopped. Baby's heart rate went down to normal and my labs came back good. Makes me wonder though, if this is going to keep happening.

21. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

@ShootingStar: Boo. Baby is keeping you on your toes. She'll be here before you know it.

22. teawithpaloma

apricot / 490 posts

@ShootingStar: Wow! I think you will go early at this rate!

23. teawithpaloma

apricot / 490 posts

@pregnantbee: @coopsmama: Thanks for all the support! I'm hanging in there. Keeping calm for hubby who has more anxiety than me!

24. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

@ShootingStar: ughhh to drama, but hoping for you it wasn't unproductive keep us posted.

@teawithpaloma: hang in there! it can't be too too much longer now. xx

25. T.H.O.U.

@teawithpaloma: You still hanging in there? Ready for induction tomorrow night?!?!

26. teawithpaloma

apricot / 490 posts

@T.H.O.U.: @LCTBQE: yes very much still hanging in here!! Lost my mucus plug for real this morning but no contractions. Not getting my hopes up and looking forward to getting this show on the road tomorrow night! I am actually really happy I got to savor these past few days at home with my daughter.

27. T.H.O.U.

@teawithpaloma: Thats exciting you lost it though so hopefully it means your making progress! I never lost it with my other two but still had successful inductions.

28. teawithpaloma

apricot / 490 posts

Well I had the most amazing/hard two days. I went into early labor on Wednesday at 4pm. Went to the hospital on Wednessay night but only 1.5cm dilated. Labored on and off all day and night at home and went in for my scheduled induction at Thursday at 6pm but I was already 4cm. Dominic arrived at 12:30am August 5 after a great labor. Whew we are so thrilled and relieved!!

29. pwnstar

pear / 1718 posts

@teawithpaloma: Congratulations!!! So glad you and your LO are doing well. Hello handsome--welcome Dominic!!!

30. MrsKerch

apricot / 256 posts

Congrats !! And Welcome Dominic!

31. Silva

cantaloupe / 6017 posts

@teawithpaloma: congratulations!!

32. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

@teawithpaloma: Yay!! Congratulations! He's adorable. So happy for you.

33. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@teawithpaloma: Congratulations!! What a beautiful boy

34. dcw6411

apricot / 382 posts

@teawithpaloma: Congratulations! What a handsome boy!

35. MrsSCB

pomelo / 5257 posts

@teawithpaloma: Congrats, he's so cute!!

36. coopsmama

cantaloupe / 6059 posts

@teawithpaloma: thrilled for you!! What a cutie! Congrats.

37. CoffeeMom

cherry / 239 posts

@teawithpaloma: Congratulations!!

38. agold

grapefruit / 4045 posts

@teawithpaloma: Congratulations! He looks great! And its so nice to hear that you had a great labor.

39. agold

grapefruit / 4045 posts

@coopsmama: and @Silva: looks like you ladies are both up next for having these August babies since @teawithpaloma: and @MrsBeluga: just had their boy babies! How exciting!! Hope you girls have a good and restful weekend!

40. OldpuebloJenn

kiwi / 595 posts

@teawithpaloma: congrats! He's beautiful!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee