Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

August 2017 POAS

1. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Took a test this morning because I'm a crazy person. BFN but that's to be expected this early I guess (8 or 9 dpo).

2. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@skinnycow: plenty of time left for good news!

3. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@skinnycow: I always start testing around 8 dpo if I have cheapies on hand.

AFM, I starting spotted this morning so AF has arrived...on to the next cycle...

Best of luck to you ladies, I'll still check in to cheer you on!

4. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@Raspberry: sorry

5. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

August POAS
    8/24 - sunflowerbee
    8/25 - marfi
    8/26 - skinnycow
    8/29 - californiadreams
    TBD - lindsayinny, dr. pepper
    heartabandoned, shybee23, happybaker, nanilani

6. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@bhbee: That's what I'm hoping for!

@Raspberry: Same! I'm too impatient. Sorry about AF

7. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@HappyBaker: @skinnycow: Thanks

8. sunflowerbee

cherry / 132 posts

AF arrived for me too this afternoon so I'm out. On to the next month!

9. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@sunflowerbee: Sorry to hear.

10. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@sunflowerbee: I'm sorry.

11. sunflowerbee

cherry / 132 posts

@Raspberry: @skinnycow: Thanks, ladies. Hopefully next month will bring more BFPs!

12. Pollywog

persimmon / 1111 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

13. californiadreams

pomegranate / 3411 posts

@Raspberry: @sunflowerbee: sorry to hear. How many cycles was this for you?

14. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

Guys. I'm shaking. I think I'm 10 or 11 DPO? It is possible I'm pregnant? I don't even know what this is since we needed help getting pregnant with DD... I had one chemical before so I'm trying not to think of that. This was after maybe 3 minutes?

15. Kemma

grapefruit / 4291 posts

@LindsayInNY: I see something!

16. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@LindsayInNY: that is definitely positive!

17. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@californiadreams: That was number #4 following a CP. Thank you. Not too discouraged yet!

18. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@LindsayInNY: I see it too!!

19. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LindsayInNY: so exciting - that's positive if it came up quickly for sure! I vote frer and report back

20. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@bhbee: Can I do that with something other than first morning pee? Like should I hold for a while?

21. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LindsayInNY: lots of people have good luck with second mu! I'd just hold as long as you can and then go for it

22. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

Tried again at 8am because I had to pee but don't know how diluted it was at this point. It's so so faint. I'm waiting for the RE to call back. I called to see if they would take me for betas for reassurance.

23. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@LindsayInNY: Congrats - it's totally there! My FRER was STARK white negative at 10-11 DPO and didn't give a faint line until a few days later, so you are seeing more than I did!

24. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@LindsayInNY: Definitely positive!

25. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

How long do I wait before calling the RE again? I called at 7:50 and the receptionist was trying to find a nurse but they were all busy. I just want beta blood work. I'm assuming most patient procedures are early morning so how long do I give?

26. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

I tested this morning. 99% sure it was a BFN but if I stare at it long enough I can kinda make myself see a faint shadow. Probably just willing it to appear, though

27. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@LindsayInNY: I would call back if you haven't heard anything yet but I'm impatient. So it's been about an hour if you're in NY? They probably forgot.

28. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@skinnycow: I'm impatient too. And I feel like anyone whose dealt with IF is as well so they should understand! I just don't want to be a pain if they have actual RE patients having procedures right now.

29. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

So RE won't take me since I'm not a patient. OB won't take me until Monday which means bloodwork on Tuesday. So now I'm waiting at my PCP walk-in to get betas and progesterone checked because I'm crazy like that lol.

30. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LindsayInNY: I get the crazy. So much sticky dust for you!!

31. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@LindsayInNY: Yay, congrats!!!

32. nanilani

apricot / 374 posts

@LindsayInNY: Congrats!! My first positive test was super light too. I hope yours gets darker this weekend!

33. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

Well I didn't test today. After my BFN earlier this week I'm feeling like I'm going to see another. Maybe tomorrow.

34. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@LindsayInNY: fingers crossed for you! Congrats!

35. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LindsayInNY: are you testing again? When do you hear back on your beta? Good luck!

36. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@LindsayInNY: Lurking and just wanted to say congrats! So happy for you! I joined HB back when you were trying for your first so I remember your first journey well.
    I've also gone to my PCP for betas when my OB wouldn't take me (this was pre-IVF). So I totally get that crazy Good luck and keep us posted.

37. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@bhbee: Of course lol. Testing is still good. No word back from the doctor. Well the word is that the bloodwork company's system is down right now... I'm annoyed but just trying to trust the process here.

@SweetiePie: Thank you!!

38. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

BFN here. On to September!

39. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Marfi: Hugs. Sorry.

40. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@LindsayInNY: Congratulations on your BFP! I can empathize with your nerves. Hope you get some assurance soon - sticky baby dust!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee