Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

August 2017 POAS

1. ScarletBegonia

persimmon / 1339 posts

Tomorrow's the day for me...I was feeling hopeful, sore boobs and pretty emotional the last week - but tonight I've been feeling crampy and period-y. I keep going to the bathroom to check - nothing so far and I don't have a pregnancy test - plus I promised myself I wouldn't test til I was late (hence no tests in the house). Congrats to all you ladies! Looks like a good month!

2. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@MrsJBeeG: I think it's impossible to know whether it's leading to a bfp or just usual hormones! I feel them every 2ww even when we didn't try, but I hope it means good things for you!!

I'm 9dpo I think but not feeling like testing. That will probably change but I really ought to wait for spotting this week instead of wasting tests!

@ScarletBegonia: I hope those are bfp cramps!

3. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@ScarletBegonia: I hope you get a bfp.

@bhbee: I know what you mean. I'm planning on holding off testing until AF is due. I like having hope. . As I can't recall ever being late except following my May loss - I should know by early morning whether to test or AF is coming. Felt some stronger cramps today so I'm still feeling hopeful.

4. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@ScarletBegonia: Good luck!

DD was up from 10:30 - 3:00 last night and I had to be up at 6:00 for work. Really hoping I don't get a positive OPK today so I can skip BD tonight

5. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

Here's my update....no AF I was suppose to get her on Saturday, a whole bunch of bfn.... not sure of what to do... this was my second cycle after my loss and now I'm on cd45..... I used to be 29 days like clockwork

6. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@skinnycow: TTC sex can be the worst. I feel bad for my sweetie (and for me!) that we rarely-to-never have sex for fun. I'm so over it for weeks at a time after the fertile week marathon, and then I'm avoiding because I don't want to wear myself out right before fertile week.

7. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

While I'm waiting to be told bad news (but hoping to be surprised with good) I've been distracting myself by diagramming out all of the ways to fit a pregnancy into my grad school program.

The absolute latest I could get away with (without ridiculously lengthening my program) would be a November 2018 due date; in or before July 2018 would be best.

A November 2018 due date would also be the about the latest possible that would allow LO and hypothetical #2 to attend the same childcare. The daycares/preschools that also do before and after-school care don't take babies younger than 18mos. If #2 isn't at least 18mos by the time LO starts kinder, we will have to do 2 different daycare dropoffs/pickups - yuck!

8. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@lilyofthewest: Praying for good news!

9. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@lilyofthewest: Ugh, same. Its stressful!

To your other post - I hope you hear good news! I'm doing the same thing with diagramming out TTC. This is probably the last month we'll be able to try for awhile. Sucks when life gets in the way!

10. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

Waiting to get first beta drawn. I knew they couldn't tell me anything definitive today, but I still feel disappointed to not know anything new.

11. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@lilyofthewest: hugs when will you hear the result?

12. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@bhbee: late tomorrow, but, it won't be meaningful until compared to a second draw on Wednesday. I know there's no way for them to tell me anything at this point, but I want to demand that they do magic and/or time travel.

13. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@lilyofthewest: ugh to the waiting! I'm surprised they wouldn't just do an ultrasound to check thing out. Although I guess a blood test is much cheaper! Good luck, thinking good thoughts for you.

14. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@HappyBaker: if the first beta is over 2k, they'll do a sono on Wednesday.

15. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

Oh man my 2yo just told his sister he's a big brother. He said this in response to me telling him he had 20 teeth now but still wouldn't it be fun if it were true??

16. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Welp, wish didn't come true. Guess I've gotta BD tonight

It kinda looks like it's not quite positive but pretty close.

17. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm sorry you have to wait!

18. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@skinnycow: hit the caffeine and get to it!

19. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

And now I'm sick... three cycles in a row with either DH or me sick during the FW. Still made it happen though!

20. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

This is definitely not a good pregnancy. Still going to go get the second beta tomorrow so I can get the official diagnosis, but, I already know.

On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I had dark test lines and the CB Weeks test said 2-3. Based on the very bottom of the range for the +2-3 test on Thursday, my beta yesterday should've been at least 600. It was 306. Today I have the faintest line ever and CB Weeks says 1-2.

On to September.

21. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm sorry

22. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm sorry

23. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@ScarletBegonia: have you tested?

@skinnycow: Sorry you're not feeling well! Way to make it happen anyway, though! Good luck!

@lilyofthewest: Ugh, I'm so, so sorry to hear this. Will you still redraw betas tomorrow? Hugs. Be kind to yourself this week.

24. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm so very sorry.

25. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@lilyofthewest: So sorry. Thinking of you.

26. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm so sorry

On another note, I'm officially out, day 46.... I truly hope I start regulating....the additional wait gives me way too much anxiety...

27. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

Thanks all.

Yeah, I'll still go get the draw tomorrow. I didn't get any medical follow-up of my natural loss in April, and I feel like it made people take me less seriously when I was concerned in June (2nd loss), or with this pregnancy.

I talked with the doc yesterday about whether it made sense to do repeat loss testing.

Right now, I'm leaning toward "no" given that it looks like there were different underlying issues for each rather than a pattern of the same kinds of losses. I've also had genetic testing done commercially and can already rule out a lot of things that are looked at in those tests.

I am looking at supplementing progesterone after O on the next cycle since that could've been the culprit with this one (I have a short luteal phase generally, plus my temps tanked and I had light to moderate bleeding before I ever got a positive test).

28. nanilani

apricot / 374 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm so sorry

29. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

So I tested a few days ago BFN. Then AF showed up a couple days later.

I had a chemical last month and *TMI* my flow this month has been way different than usual. Super heavy flow and miserable cramps the first day and very light/spotting the last few days. Is this normal following a CP? It's never like this and I'm worried I may have miscarried again? I weaned DD (2yrs old) completely (she was only nursing for a few minutes at night) in June so IDK if that increases the chance of miscarriages or chemical pregnancies until my hormones get back to normal?

Congrats to all the BFP so far!!

30. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@hocuspocus: I'm sorry. Yes it's normal to have crazy af post miscarriage. For an early mc, hopefully only one cycle but you never know. Mine has changed drastically since a later loss earlier this year.

And yes, for some people bf affects fertility and perhaps loss. And for some, no effect at all. I hope either way things go back to normal soon and af stays away for a bfp!

31. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm so sorry. I hope the progesterone does the trick. Hugs while you are waiting to move on

32. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

Red and brown spotting for me so you can take me off the list. Who's starting September

33. ScarletBegonia

persimmon / 1339 posts

@HeartAbandoned: No, trying to hold strong til tomorrow, which will be 3 days late. I'm at 2+ days late now and not sure how i feel...i know this is super TMI but I keep feeling like my period has started (if you know what I mean) and then I go to the bathroom and its just discharge. That combined with crampiness on and off the last few days is just confusing the hell out of me. If nothing by tomorrow morning I'll definitely test with FMU.

34. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@ScarletBegonia: Crossing my fingers for you!!

35. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

Let me know if I missed anyone / messed anyone's dates up!

August POAS

8/15 - scarletbegonia
    8/17 - mrsjbeeg
    8/22 - nanilani
    8/24 - sunflowerbee
    8/25 - raspberry, marfi
    8/26 - skinnycow
    TBD - mrs. oreo,, lindsayinny, dr. pepper

heartabandoned, shybee23, happybaker

36. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@ScarletBegonia: Also crossing fingers for you!!

37. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@ScarletBegonia: You have much better self control than me - I'm impressed you haven't tested if you're 3 days late. Good luck!

38. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@ScarletBegonia: fx for you!!!

39. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

Fingers crossed.

40. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@ScarletBegonia: oops. I forgot to tag you. Having one of those days over here.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee