Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

August 2017 POAS

1. SweetiePie

honeydew / 7463 posts

@HeartAbandoned: delurking to say Congrats!

2. chypmunk

cherry / 239 posts

@HeartAbandoned: congrats!!!

3. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@HeartAbandoned: yay!!!! Congrats!

4. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@HeartAbandoned: yay!!

5. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

Well I wasn't expecting this today. Anyone else take cvs brand opk sticks? I had to buy some today while we're visiting in laws and now I'm worried it's a false result because it's the only one I've used. I had good luck with them in the past though. Guess we have to try to cover anyway!

6. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@SweetiePie: @chypmunk: @HappyBaker: @bhbee: Thanks ladies! I clearly have no self-control and decided on a whim to test again tonight. 9dpo and cautiously optimistic! I'll continue to pee on everything in sight, I'm sure...

7. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@bhbee: I say cover your bases, lady!! Good luck!!!

8. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@HeartAbandoned: Congrats!!!

9. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

@HeartAbandoned: Congratulations and best wishes!

10. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@HeartAbandoned: congrats! So awesome to see.

11. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@skinnycow: @Raspberry: @MrsJBeeG: Thank you! Feeling excited this morning and hopeful. I'll take a digital on Tuesday and maybe then DH will believe me!

12. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@bhbee: whoa!!! Never used them....but looks legit!

13. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@HeartAbandoned: Congrats!!!!

14. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I sure hope it's legit because I convinced dh to bd at like 2am while visiting in laws I got another positive today but hope to see a negative tomorrow so I feel like they work!!

15. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@HeartAbandoned: Congrats!! So exciting ❤❤

16. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: @hocuspocus: Thank you!!

@bhbee: That is some serious dedication!

17. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@bhbee: nice work

18. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

I'll add the updated list Monday morning unless someone else wants to! Only have my phone till we get back tomorrow night.

For me, today is CD26, the past three cycles I've spotted on day 26 and AF has started that night. So far no spotting today so I'm still holding out hope!

19. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@HappyBaker: fingers crossed this is your month!!

20. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@HappyBaker: fx!!

21. Shybee23

coffee bean / 45 posts

I took an FRER (not digital) this afternoon and there was definitely a second line - super faint, but no question it's there. I took a digital (same brand - first response) about an hour later and it was negative. I think, but am not sure, that I'm 11dpo. AF due in 2 days based on 28 day cycle but my cycle is usually 25-26 days (last cycle was 22 days, ugh). Any chance the digital will turn positive? Or can there be a fluke false positive with the non-digital FRER?

22. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Shybee23: I see the line! But I think it's really early since it's so faint. I'd take a digi again in two days or so if you want to see a positive there. They have a higher threshold to turn positive.

Does the line look pink in person? Did it show up in the time window? Sometimes there are grey shadow lines that are not real but those are hard to photograph, so I'm guessing that one above is real.

23. Shybee23

coffee bean / 45 posts

Yup, it's pink and showed up right away - 3 minutes or so. Thanks for the reply, this whole process makes me feel like I might be going crazy

24. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@Shybee23: I see it too!! Congrats! The digitals definitely have a higher threshold so agree with bhbee retest with one in a couple of days!

25. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@HappyBaker: are you testing tomorrow? Good luck!

26. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@bhbee: just did and freaking out!!! It's hard to see in the pic but it's definitely there! I'm only 13 dpo and only held my pee for like 20 minutes!!

27. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

Here's the updated list - let me know if I missed anyone or messed anyone's dates up!

August POAS

8/8 - hocuspocus
    8/10 - bernieboo
    8/11 - chypmunk
    8/15 - scarletbegonia
    8/17 - mrsjbeeg, bhbee
    8/24 - sunflowerbee
    8/25 - raspberry
    8/26 - skinnycow
    8/29 - marfi
    TBD - nanilani, mrs. oreo, lilyofthewest, lindsayinny, dr. pepper

heartabandoned, shybee23, happybaker

28. Raspberry

kiwi / 598 posts

Congratulations @HappyBaker and @Shybee23!

29. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@HappyBaker: @Shybee23: Congratulations!!!

30. Coral

clementine / 874 posts

@HappyBaker: Oh and I am out.

31. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@Coral: Aw man I'm sorry. I was holding out hope AF still hadn't come for you! I just updated the list.

32. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@HappyBaker: first congrats wow!!

And second I'm on the list twice for 8/13 and 8/25 but I'll actually probably poas around 8/17 if you're updating

Ps were we on January 2015 together? Hoping I can join you for April 2018!

33. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@bhbee: Updated! And thanks!! Still in shock. Yes I was on January 2015 too!! Fingers crossed for you.

34. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@Shybee23: @HappyBaker: love the lines! Congratulations to you both, so exciting.

@bhbee: I think we have same days to POAS. I'm hoping we both get to join the April 2018 board!

I'm feeling so hopeful about this month. Symptom watching like crazy but trying to keep the crazy a bit under control.

35. nanilani

apricot / 374 posts

@HeartAbandoned: @Shybee23: @HappyBaker: Ahhhh! I was off the boards for one weekend and there are so many BFPs! Congrats to you all

36. nanilani

apricot / 374 posts

I got a positive OPK yesterday (just in time to fit in some BD before DH goes on travel later this week). I'm still waiting on a temp shift to confirm, but I think my POAS date will be 8/22. Here's hoping my thermometer holds out for a few more days -- it was half dead this morning

37. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@MrsJBeeG: !! I'm not very hopeful for myself this month but you never know!

38. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@HappyBaker: @Shybee23: Congrats!

39. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@skinnycow: @nanilani: @MrsJBeeG: thank you!!

I confirmed with a digital just now = this is really happening!

40. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@HappyBaker: Congrats!!! DS was born Jan. 2015, too! (He was due in Feb, though...) So exciting!

@Shybee23: I agree with others - wait a day or two and take a digital again. GL and congrats on that second line!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee