Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

AUGUST 2018 POAS

1. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@starlitsky: they are fine and work great when you ARE pregnant, lol. I just always seem to get very visible indent lines with them, so I’m going up stick with the cheapies from now on!

@Yellowbeach: you are right about that! Especially the wallet part! I wish I had invented FRER. They have to be raking it in.

2. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: How are you doing today?

3. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@starlitsky: Hi there. I took a FRER yesterday morning (10 dpo) on my actual POAS date and got a less squinty positive. I'm also attaching my chart in case anyone is curious.

I did have some spotting this morning which is unusual for me so I was a little surprised to see it, never had it with either of my previous pregnancies, so being cautiously optimistic. Could be a chemical so I'm waiting until after AF is due to really celebrate. The pregnancy tests have been getting progressively darker though, which is a good sign. I feel fine otherwise, no cramping.

Thinking about everyone on this thread and truly rooting for you all. I know it hasn't been a great month, but I'd like to keep up with you all into the next POAS thread if it doesn't happen this month.

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@SupernovaJ: Congratulations! I know you're being cautious, but that's exciting news and I'm praying it's a sticky one!

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: How was the temp this morning?

Here is your entertainment for the morning. I woke up, went to grab my thermometer and it was gone, so now I have to get up and look for it (there goes getting a bbt today), I look under my bed to find my son's kitten with his front paws wrapped around it and kicking it with his back ones.

6. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Sams Mom: Thanks so much.

7. Mrs. Toad

persimmon / 1095 posts

@SupernovaJ: Congratulations!

8. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@SupernovaJ: Congrats!

9. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Mrs. Toad: @skinnycow: Thank you ladies!

10. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@SupernovaJ: congrats!!!

FWIW I spotted the first week after my bfp with my son . I didn’t have any spotting with the two m/c I had until much later on

11. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@magnolia: Thank you so much for that. Rooting for you on the Sept POAS board!

12. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: 😂 I’m dying the kitten stole your thermometer! What a way to start the day!

SupernovaJ: great looking lines! Congrats!

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: Do we need to send out search and rescue?

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Yea, he's a little jerk! He ran away as soon as he realized he was caught

15. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@SupernovaJ: congrats!! Glad to hear your lines are getting darker!

@Sams Mom: I was wondering where @Kaohinani is too! Hope everything’s okay!

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: @Sams Mom: @Starlitsky:
    Thank you for checking in, ladies. Yesterday, I had a severe photosensitive migraine with ataxia and vomiting (5 times). I ended up in the ER for an IV of fluids and pain relief. I still have a residual "headache" and fatigue from the migraine this morning and, probably, will not be on HB much today. My temps are steadily dropping by .10 or so a day. I should begin AF tomorrow or the next day.
    Good luck ladies and I'll check in either tonight or tomorrow depending on how well I'm feeling.

17. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: It's good to hear from you!
    I'm sorry you're unwell, sorry about the dropping temps too.
    Feel better soon!

18. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: Oh no - hope you feel better!

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: nooooo, that's just insult to injury at this point. BOOOOOO! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So I'm going to preface this with I lose my mind a little more each month that I don't get pregnant (neurotic and really love instant gratification, like give gifts as soon as I buy them because I'm so excited for the other person) but...

I am slightly convinced I implanted last night, not because of spotting or temps (temp was wrecked again when my son peed through his diaper early this morning), but because my first thought when waking up abruptly was I'm pregnant. So hopefully I am, and it's not just the final straw that makes me lose my mind totally.

I'm 6/7 dpo, so I know it's on the early side

21. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: Fingers crossed!

22. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: Ugh sorry to hear about your migraine, but as an ED doc - good call on not being on your phone during the visit - we call that the "cell phone sign" you'd be surprised how many people claim photosensitivity and then are texting away in their dark room

23. Wonderwoman

pea / 24 posts

@kaohinani wow...what an ordeal you have been through. pls take lots of rest.

That gives me an idea...rest is really what we all need. I am a yoga teacher and have upped my meditation time this past week. One of my favorite is Yoga Nidra, which is basically like a beautiful guided meditation where you are lying down. and it is very very common to fall asleep during it and that is ok. it is deeply healing, regardless. send me your WhatsApp numbers here and I will forward the recording along to you or you can email me (sherriannmelwani@gmail.com) and I can forward along one of my recent recordings from a group session I recently ran.

Sending you all love. 💜🙋‍♀️

24. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: feel better soon!

25. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@Kaohinani: I hope you feel better soon.

26. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: I SO hope you are!!!!!

27. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

13dpo today, decided to test again because my sense of smell is in overdrive and I’m queasy. Got my BFP! In total shock still. I guess I implanted late!

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: YAY!!! Congratulations! It's about time the August board picked up

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

☀August 2018 POAS -

Wonderwoman: TBD
    Yellowbeach: TBD
    Hypatia: Aug 1
    Megpie: Aug 7
    Mrs. Toad: Aug 9
    Emileecatherine: Aug 12
    Magnolia: Aug 14
    MrsDynamiteGal: Aug 14
    MDF106: Aug 16
    SkinnyCow: Aug 17
    SupernovaJ: Aug 20
    Paranundrum : Aug 20
    Kaohinani : Aug 20
    Jessiemuller88: Aug 22
    Sam's Mom: Aug 25
    Hypatia: Aug 26

🍁 September 2018 POAS

Starlitsky: Sept 1
    Mrs. Toad: Sept 3

Best of luck to everyone this (& next) month!

30. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: thank you! I’m trying to not worry about how light it is at 13dpo.

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: So we know I am camp pee on all the sticks, take one on Friday for a looksee and go from there. But the plus is it hasn't been that faint since 8 dpo, it just popped up now after a negative a few days ago, so it's probably just a late implanter and everything is fine.

32. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: true, true! I’ll probably take one in the morning for my own sanity. This one was after work and a 2 hour hold.

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: of course it is expected for you to share the pictures of tomorrows test

34. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: you know I will!

35. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Congratulations!

36. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@mdf106: thank you!

37. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Congrats! Totally normal to have a light line at this point if it was a late implanter. Fingers cross for a darker line tomorrow!

38. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

@Jessiemuller88: congrats!!!

Look at it this way, it’s definitely darker than the indent line/squinter you had a few days ago!!!

39. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@skinnycow: @Magnolia: thank you both for putting my mind at ease! You are right! I’ve decided worrying doesn’t change anything, so I’m going to just be confident and positive until I have a reason not to be!

40. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Jessiemuller88: ahhh CONGRATS!!! So happy for you!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee