Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

AUGUST 2018 POAS

1. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@NCSUchick27: i LOVE squinters!! please post And good luck!

2. NCSUchick27

clementine / 995 posts

@Kaohinani: It’s no problem. I figured that is what happened. I was reading along, and I am sorry to hear about your CP. That sucks! I hope you have better luck next month. I will be rooting for you.

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@NCSUchick27: Thank you for being so kind. Also - thank you for accepting my apology ... I do feel bad that you were left out. Best of luck and I can't wait for your POAS update!🧡

4. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: gotcha. I appreciate it. Thank you. 🧡

5. NCSUchick27

clementine / 995 posts

Here is my FRER from this evening. These were taken about 4 minutes after I took the test. I think I might see something in person, but I don’t really see anything in the picture. DH says he doesn’t see anything. I will probably wait a couple of days, and test again.

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@NCSUchick27: maybe because I've looked at too many squinters on other forums over the last few days... But I kind of see something at the top, but it's not a solid line to the bottom.

My husband can never see anything even if it's an obvious faint line I'll show him from online (I think he gets confused because I ask him about OPKs all the time and they have different rules for positive than HPTs)

Keep us posted!

7. NCSUchick27

clementine / 995 posts

I think this photo is a little better. It’s the same test.

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@NCSUchick27: I see a complete line on that one, hopefully you get a darker one in a couple days

9. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@NCSUchick27: 🤞🍀👶

10. NCSUchick27

clementine / 995 posts

@yellowbeach: Thanks!🤞for you too this cycle!

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@NCSUchick27: I think I see something there!!! 👏🤞 Hoping to see something darker and a bit more definitive soon so congratulations will be in order. Excited. 🧡

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So another negative (wondfo this time) @ 12 dpo. My boobs are burning? I am an emotional wreck, I have an oil slick for skin. None of these are usual PMS symptoms, but I feel like I would have a positive by now if I was getting symptoms.

13. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: was so hoping for a positive this morning for you!

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: me too 😕

How's it going for you

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Got back from the dr office. All lab results from my battery of tests ordered had run clear so my thyroid is fine and my hormones look great. I still have HCG in my system but I'm on day 4 of a bleed (the longest one in 5 mos). He did not determine if it was a bleed from the loss and I will have to wait for AF or if this is ALSO an AF with the CP. The only way, he stated, I should know with 100% certainty is if I OV soon (then it was AF with CP) but if I don't and I get a second bleed, that will be AF. He also stated I may be able to OV with residual HCG in my system so, if I'm up for it and I do OV, I can try TTC. I still don't know what I am going to do.

16. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@NCSUchick27: I think I kind of see something too! Keep us posted.

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I hope everything works out the way that you want. Trying for so long sucks, and then finding out about something you could have never known about and saved some heartache on sucks. We are all here for you

18. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: TTC is truly the worst

Still no spotting, boobs are still sore and I'm not cranky. My period is likely 2 days late at this point. I'm terrified to test though.

19. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: so sorry for the uncertainty and having to know about a cp you could have been blissfully ignorant about

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: Although I admire your strength and understand that BFNs bother you more than they bother me... But I would be peeing on everything right now!

21. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Double post

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you, Sam's Mom. I just want this to be over with so I can get past it, "put on my big girl panties" and figure out what is next. I feel a bit stagnant at the moment. It is a downer. I'm hoping, someday, I can have a sticky #3.

How has everything been with you?

23. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: I've just been burned by 3 late cycles that just ended in bfns and eventually my period. I'd rather just get af that deal with a stark white test

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: Thank you. I kind of wish they never ran the test. I would have been excited I was having a longer AF! Trying to be positive - many women succeed in getting pregnant after a miscarriage or CP so, maybe (🤞), I will be one of those women. I'm hoping SupernovaJ and Jessiemuller88 will be as well.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I get it, I do. I just want to live vicariously through people that might have better odds than me.

@Kaohinani: Things are going. I have oily skin, achy boobs, I am crying over anything today, but I got a BFN today. So who knows? I'm just ready to get my hubby's analysis report back to see if all this trying has been for not because his prostate was messing up the swimmers.

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Well, I'm going to hope for the best on both counts (* that you get a BFP tomorrow and that your DH has super swimmers!).

27. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i will wait as long as I can stand it but will keep you ladies posted

28. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MamaBear87: what is the latest you've been before getting your period? things sound promising, i hope this is your month!!

@NCSUchick27: ooh I see the line too! congrats!!

@Kaohinani: that's great news that your labs looked good and that you can try again as soon as you ovulate! hope that is soon! *hugs*

@Sams Mom: sorry about your bfn. still holding out hope for a late implanter!!

I am not sure what is going on with my body. today is CD28 and I'm still waiting for a temp spike to confirm that I ovulated this week.

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: wow, how long is your cycle usually? I remember you saying you tend to have longer cycles. Are you waiting for 3 days of elevated temps or just the first rise in general?

30. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@starlitsky: i generally don't have a longer than 13 day lp but had a 15 day one in March so could go either way. This is the first time I've had no spotting though

Sorry you're in limbo. Waiting for your body to figure stuff out while ttc sucks

31. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: my average cycle length is 36 days but looks like it'll be longer than that this cycle.

my temps have been up and down and I haven't had 3 days of elevated temps. i actually had a spike on CD23 but it didn't stay elevated and I haven't had anything nearly that high since then. I'm usually in the high 97s post O but I've been in the low 97s and high 96s in the past few days. I thought I ovulated yesterday but I guess it could be today?

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: hmmmm, that's not cool! Is your CM indicating anything?

33. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MamaBear87: ahh ok, will you test if you don't get af in another couple of days? the no spotting sounds like a good sign!

@Sams Mom: I've had ewcm and positive or nearly positive opk for a week, except finally today both went away. so I think my body was gearing up to O on CD22 but then didn't? i'm not sure!!

34. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@starlitsky: the 3 days of elevated temps isn't really necessary to indicate o. Do you have to picture of your chart?

I'm looking for distractions over here ☺

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: @MamaBear87: YES! I'm all for analyzing charts!

36. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@starlitsky: I'm going to hold out as long as I can. I want to avoid the maybe of a bfn but still no af

37. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@MamaBear87: @Sams Mom: analyze away! I’m not an expert but I can’t make sense of this chart!

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@starlitsky: I'm not perfect at reading charts, but I would say as long as your temp tomorrow is about the same or like it was yesterday you will be confirmed for O on CD26?

39. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: I hope you're right! also note only 1 day of bd this cycle due to DH being out of town (and expecting to O on CD22 or CD23)... so this cycle may be a wash anyway.

40. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@starlitsky: i agree that assuming your temp doesn't crash I'd go with cd26. Fingers crossed for some hearty swimmers!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee