Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2015 Moms!

1. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@lady baltimore: I tested with the weeks estimator tonight and it moved to 2-3 and I'm 4w3d today so its still on track and moving in the right direction because my Thursday test said 1-2

2. lady baltimore

persimmon / 1196 posts

@Honeygold89: Another positive sign! My weeks estimator was at 2-3 when I first tested last Saturday, and still at 2-3 on Friday. I'm resisting the urge to use the last one in the box until at least the middle of this week.

We are not planning to tell our parents about LO until after our first appointment (at the earliest). Well it turns out that my aunt told everyone that I am pregnant as an April Fool's joke! I just found out about it yesterday - the look on my husband's face was hilarious! It will make a good story when we do spill the beans.

3. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@lady baltimore: hahaha that's so funny. I can only imagine the reactions when you go do tell it

4. sslm

cantaloupe / 6397 posts

@Honeygold89: seems promising! When are you going to see a doctor?

How is everyone doing? I'm just sailing along, anxiously waiting to hear when my dating ultrasound will be... I'd really like to know an exact due date :S

5. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@Honeygold89: That's a step in the right direction! Fingers still crossed for you!

@lady baltimore: That will be great story when you finally tell!

@sslm: Are you waiting to hear back from your Drs office on the date? Hopefully you get your exact due date soon!

6. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

As for me, I have my early ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow and I'm so nervous. I'm trying to remind myself that its very early and we might not see much. Tomorrow was also my due date for the pregnancy we lost so that isn't exactly helping my nerves.

Hope everyone is feeling well!

7. sslm

cantaloupe / 6397 posts

@HappyBluebird: yep! I'm in a different city from where I had LO1, and it is so annoying and weird here. My doctor sends in the req, the clinic calls them and tells them when my appointment is, and then they call me. Basically I have no say in when it is!!! My doctor said they do them before 10 weeks though, so hopefully I'll hear about the appointment soon.

8. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@sslm: That is annoying! But good that they do them before 10 weeks! Seems like time goes really slow when waiting for appointments!

9. LulaBee

pear / 1837 posts

VERY tentatively joining....

EDD: 12/6/15

How far along: 5 weeks

First child? no, I have a 2.5 year old daughter and my son was stillborn in November 2014

First doctor appointment: Seeing a new OB on 4/22, saw high risk doctor on 4/2.

Any symptoms so far? just fatigue... and anxiety!

Who have you told? DH, both of our parents and siblings, a handful of friends, and now, Hellobee!

10. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@sslm: I'm actually going today but only for a pregnancy confirmation appt and I'm sure she'll send me for betas like she did last time!

11. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

Hopefully I'm not jumping the gun but I can't wait anymore

EDD: Dec 3rd based on lmp but Dec 10th based on O date. I think I'll go by my O date though.

How far along: either 5w4d or 4w4d

First child? Nope #2 DS will be 14 months on the 13th

First doctor appointment: 4/6 for confirmation

Any symptoms so far? Very achy Breast, metallic taste in mouth, and on and off nausea (no vomiting yet)

Who have you told? Dh, SIL, & my 2 best friends

12. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@LulaBee: congratulations

13. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@LulaBee: Welcome and Congrats! I'm so sorry for your loss I can't imagine how hard that must be

@Honeygold89: Yay for officially joining! Good luck at your appointment & with your betas!

14. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@LulaBee: Congratulations! I am so sorry for your loss and know that it must be a very different experience this time around. Wishing a healthy and happy pregnancy for you!

So far still no symptoms over here except feeling pretty tired! I can't really remember when my symptoms kicked in with #1. I know I won't be happy when sore boobs and nausea kick in but they will be nice reminders that things are happening the way they should.

15. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@HappyBluebird: Good luck tomorrow! I hope everything looks great.

@sslm: Ugh that sounds so annoying!

@LulaBee: Congrats! I'm so sorry about your son.

@Honeygold89: Glad you officially joined!

I threw up my breakfast this morning. Ugh. I picked up some things at the grocery store which really made it obvious I was either pregnant or sick- bread, bananas, oatmeal, ginger ale, applesauce. I'm hoping I'm able to get ahead of any more morning sickness.

How's everyone else feeling? Anyone as afraid of morning sickness as I am?

16. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@Berly: Thanks! And yes to dreading morning sickness! Feeling sick to my stomach is the absolute worst thing to me! DH likes to tease me but I will do whatever I can to not throw up!

Last time, I had morning sickness but I didn't throw up so I'm hoping I can continue that again. Though hopefully I won't feel as nauseous all the time!

17. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@HappyBluebird: Nausea is one of the worst things! I really hope it won't be an issue too often while I'm working. I work one-on-one with clients and it'll be awkward if I need to run from the room.
    How did you deal with the nausea last time?

18. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@Berly: lots of crackers and ginger ale when it was bad. Basically eating carbs helped if only for a little bit. I heard things like preggy pops (I think they are called) are good too but I never got around to getting them.

19. lady baltimore

persimmon / 1196 posts

@LulaBee: Welcome!

@Honeygold89: Yay! So glad you're "officially" here now!

I actually had the most nausea in the days after I first found out. It's making me a little paranoid that it's diminished now. I've been drinking a lot of ginger and peppermint tea - both settle my stomach, and I think staying hydrated helps me, too.

20. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@HappyBluebird: thank you I got the confirmation and beta today so fx it all works out.

@Berly: thanks I had a little episode this morning brushing my teeth I started gagging and almost threw up.

@lady baltimore: thanks

21. maybebaby

nectarine / 2177 posts

@Berly: I had moderate m/s with my first pregnancy--never urgent need to run and vomit, just a persistent all day unsettling feeling. I drank lots of ginger mango smoothies, used the preggie pops, lots of saltines.

22. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

Just got back from our US, it's still early so there wasn't much to see, only the gestational sac. But there was no sign of another molar yet and the US tech says all looked as it should for being so early. Still have 7 more weeks until another molar can be ruled out so we'll have more US in the near future.

Feeling just a little less nervous after this morning

23. shortiecake

grape / 94 posts

@Honeygold89: glad to be back on the same DD board as you again! Hoping both of us get to stick around for awhile

@HappyBluebird: happy your first appointment went well and eased your anxiety a little.

No major symptoms for me...Friday I'll be 6 weeks and from what I read, that's usually the "magic number" for MS to kick in. I never got MS during my last pregnancy but not sure if it was because the pregnancy wasn't meant to be or if I just am one of the "lucky ones" that don't get MS too bad. (Probably just totally jinxed myself with that comment...)

Anyone else have experience with MS and when it started with previous pregnancies?

24. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@shortiecake: thanks! Hopefully you are one of the "lucky ones" who don't get bad morning sickness! I think I got it around 6 weeks last time and it stayed bad until we found out about the loss at 12 weeks

25. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

Cross posting from the poas thread, but I haven't got my first beta numbers yet but my doc office called so I could pick up the paperwork and fill it out for my first prenatal appointment on Friday so hopefully Theyll have both of my number then.

@shortiecake: I hope so for both of us! With my first pregnancy before LO I got ms around 6 weeks and mc at 7 then with LO I got ms around 6 or 7 weeks and it lasted until around 16 weeks but with the last one I never got any symptoms at all and I fo out it was ectopic a little after 6 weeks. I'm 4w5d now and have had nausea here and there but nothing too bad but my breast have been killing me since 6dpo and this metillic taste in my mouth has been none stop since 14dpo and my smell is definitely starting to heighten and I don't remember these symptoms kicking in this early with LO other than the achy breast.

26. Berly

cherry / 107 posts

@lady baltimore: Consider yourself lucky that you aren't feeling sick! Maybe you won't get it too bad. I just bought some ginger tea and ginger candies today and hope they will help.

@maybebaby: Ginger mango smoothies sound good! I might need to try out some preggie pops.

@HappyBluebird: I'm glad your US looked good! Have you scheduled your next one?

@shortiecake: I hope you are one of the lucky ones!

27. lady baltimore

persimmon / 1196 posts

@Berly: Yeah, I'm trying to enjoy each day that I feel good, as I know that they might not last! I could also chalk it up to being on spring break, so my schedule is totally different. I'm still having lots of crampiness - so bad last night that it woke me up. It's comforting to have symptoms of some kind so that I know there's still something in there.

28. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@Berly: thanks! I have my appointment with the Dr Thursday morning so I'm sure we'll discuss when my next one will be then.

29. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@HappyBluebird: oh yeah I ment to tell you that was great to have your ultrasound early and be able to see the beginnings of your lo

30. LulaBee

pear / 1837 posts

So the high risk doctor called me yesterday- I have anti-cardiolipin- which means I'm at a higher risk for clots (which is what happened with my son), PROM (also what happened with my son), and placental abruption. I go back to talk with him tomorrow, and do my first ultrasound. I'm terrified, not just for this pregnancy but I'm also at a higher risk for stroke, pulmonary embolism, etc.

Not sure where to go from here....

31. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@LulaBee: I can't imagine how you must be feeling. I'm sure there isn't much that can be said to make you feel much better but I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that all goes well. Good luck at your appointment

32. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@LulaBee: oh no I know that has to be scary but I'll def keep you and your lo in my thoughts and prayers big time I hope you can get through this pregnancy without any problems. Hope your appointment goes well tomorrow

33. sslm

cantaloupe / 6397 posts

Pretty sure I'll be leaving you guys. Have been spotting for 2 days and now it's turning to bleeding. Can't believe it's miscarriage #2 for us.

34. lady baltimore

persimmon / 1196 posts

@sslm: I'm so sorry! Have you called your OB?

@LulaBee: What scary news to get, but then, it's also better to know, yes? I hope your doctor can reassure you and help you get a clearer picture of exactly what you are facing.

35. sslm

cantaloupe / 6397 posts

@lady baltimore: yeah. I had a beta yesterday and will do another tomorrow but I don't hold out much hope.

36. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@sslm: I'm so sorry

37. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@sslm: oh no so sorry to hear that I've had two losses myself and I know how hard it can be. You'll be in my thoughts

38. LittleMissKeiko

coffee bean / 30 posts

Hello ladies. I'm soooo excited to be joining this board.

EDD: Dec 20th

How far along: 3 Weeks 3 Days (I think!)

First child? Yep! Fur babies don't count?

First doctor appointment: Booked in for 8th May

Any symptoms so far? Very dull cramping. Only 10DPO today (very strong lines on FRER and 1-2 weeks on Digital last night). Starving by mid morning and full very quickly. Dizzy spells can catch me off guard & fatigue. BBs have been sore since O.

Who have you told? Only DH, Obstetrician and you lovely ladies. Going to wait until week 6 before we tell family & close friends. Can't wait! I feel so naughty keeping such a big secret from everyone! Hehe.

39. LittleMissKeiko

coffee bean / 30 posts

@sslm: So sorry to hear your news. (((HUGS)))

40. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@LittleMissKeiko: welcome!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee