Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@smuckers: Thanks, smuckers. While I know it doesn't necessarily equate to a negative (I had cramping the entire 1st trimester with DS due to round ligament pain and stretching of scar tissue from my previous CS), I'm usually only crampy a bit before and the day of AF and I have an avg 16-day luteal (today is 15 dpo). The timing just seems right for AF to mess up the "good thing" another cycle. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

2. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Hey ladies! I’ve been MIA for a few weeks and was so excited to log on and see so many BFP’s in December! My RE wants me to wait one more cycle, so I won’t be POAS until February. I’m rooting for all of you though!

I hope you all have a Happy New Year!

3. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: OMG! I have missed you so much! πŸ˜„ I'm glad you are doing well ... I had begun to worry.

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: glad to hear you're doing well! I will definitely be cheering you on on the February board. 😁

@Kaohinani: better not mean a negative because I've been cramping fairly consistently for the last few days. I don't get period cramps until a day or so before or day of AF

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    You know I mean no harm because you are one of my favorite HB people EVER but, honestly, lady, you are uber-aggressive about the POAS. πŸ˜‰

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: o man, I'm not even the worst I could be πŸ˜‚

I won't make you, but I'll give you a hard time if you ditch our pee party tomorrow

7. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: 🀣

8. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: thank you ladies! Now both of you need to go POAS right now! The anticipation is killing me πŸ˜‚ I have always had cramps in early pregnancy, so sounds like a symptom to me...

9. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Can I see what my temps do first? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Hear me out:

(1) If they drop (* ie. "falls alot-alot" like .3 or greater), I will skip testing and assume AF is on her way.
    (2) A tiny (smaller) drop/dip dictates that I "wait it out" until 18 dpo to watch for a trend.
    (3) No change or even a minor increase = Test, test, test, like there is NO TOMORROW!

I am being super-logical and trying to both POAS and quell my anxiety simultaneously. This method takes the responsibility and choice away from my overly-analytical πŸ€“anxiety-ridden mind and makes a decision for me based on something I have no control 🀯 over. It is like gambling ... 'cept with POAS so better. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Makes sense, right? πŸ’β€β™€οΈ

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I guess... Or I can make decisions for you 😈

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Right now, this is where I am sitting (15 dpo) ... the gold/mustard one.

@Sams Mom: πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ You just went a bit dark there. πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
    Thanks, lady. πŸ’™

12. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Kaohinani: I think your thought out planning is A+. I was going to suggest that you test if your temp stays the same or goes up. We are working the same wave length!

13. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Petitduck: 😘 Great minds think alike, eh?

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Petitduck: @Kaohinani: I need to just make an angel & devil on your shoulder of HB meme for kaohinani & I πŸ˜‚

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I've got the attention span of a peanut, got distracted harassing kaohinani... Great news on your lining though! Now we just need to pep talk that embie!

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

16 dpo - I followed through as promised. BFN. 😫 Were I even remotely pregnant, one would assume it "should" be apparent by now ... I just can't catch my own lucky #3.
    No more testing for me.

Good luck everyone else!

18. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: Thise temps are still riding high though. I’m not calling you out yet. Sorry. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

19. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@Kaohinani: damn. I looked at this first thing this morning and had line eye for the frer.

Sorry.

But like yellowbeach said, your temps haven’t dropped yet so who knows what’s up. Have you had a cycle with temps like this at 16dpo?

20. Petitduck

kiwi / 624 posts

@yellowbeach: hope things continue to look positive for your transfer.

21. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: I’m sorry lady.

22. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@Kaohinani: I’m not sure what to make out of the tests and your temps because it doesn’t add up πŸ˜” are you still crampy?

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: that effing sucks, no more deviling you. I'm so sorry.

I as well got a BFN and I'm spotting πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

24. Mrs. K

apricot / 308 posts

@Sams Mom: ugh that sucks πŸ˜” I’m so sorry hun.

25. SweetCaroline

pear / 1718 posts

@Sams Mom: @Kaohinani: I'm so sorry guys! I've been silently following along this thread, living vicariously through you as I wait for clearance to TTC. I was rooting for you and will continue to!

26. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: @Kaohinani: damn, I’m sorry ladies

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: @petitduck: @jessiemuller88: @Mrs. K: @sweetcaroline:
    @Lazb:
    Thanks, ladies. I know, I'm a bit confused by my temps as well πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. Maybe my room was too warm or I shouldn't sleep with my comforter on? I am still mildly crampy but that is it. Nothing else. I may just be running late with AF or maybe I have an actual cyst this cycle ... Honestly, nothing makes sense and I'm at a loss. πŸ˜’

@Sams Mom: I'm so sorry you also got a BFN. 😩 No need to apologize ... I made a promise and kept it. I do appreciate not being prodded so much to test, though.

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I've been reading a lot on temping and what not. Might try this whole wait for 18 sustained temps thing, but that's going to be a hard habit to break.

I'm nauseous and crampy which is too early for that crap at 10 dpo

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I MAY test once at 10 dpo (usually because DH or bestie gets the best of me) then almost ALWAYS prefer to "wait it out" until my AF is due and test IF my temps are unbelievable (* Like with this cycle) and I have "symptoms." If no symptoms, I try to wait until the magic number 18 and hope AF doesn't catch me.

I'm still hopeful for this cycle for both of us ... Hopeful, but not delusional -- If I haven't popped a BFP yet, it probably isn't going to happen without some divine intervention. 🀣

30. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani @SamsMom: I'm over here scratching my head for you two. Both are having such promising cycles. I've been saying for weeks that 2018 sucks balls, and 2019 is going to be when it all turns around. That's what I keep telling myself, so that's what I'm telling y'all too. #goaway2018

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Amen, girl! πŸ‘
    I second, #GoAway2018!!!

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

God, please take me now! Day 1 of naked potty training! The stubborn spawn that is all me in this scenario has not peed or pooped all day because he wants a pull-up πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: hells yes! I am so done with this year!

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

ANND, my son is now running a 100.9 fever and threw up at the supper table ... He is NEVER sick!!! (1 or 2x a year max.) I am definitely over today. THIS will be the THIRD year in a row my guy is sick for his birthday. 😫
    #MyPoorLittleGuy. #goaway2018

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: aww, poor G! That's basically every birthday ☹️

Hope it's a quick bug

36. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@yellowbeach: 2018 has been the WORST year of my life. 2019 HAS to be better!

37. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: hope he feels better soon!

38. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Jessiemuller88: yep...
    Just a recap:
    Feb: DD has a sedated MRI to evaluate her VP shunt, 2 weeks later DD stopped breathing and had CPR done on her at daycare, hospitalized x 3 days; conceive naturally but...
    May: TFMR/D&C for T21 at 12w6d
    June: DD febrile for 5 days, so to the ER we went, again
    July: Found out I had retained POC from D&C, underwent 2 rounds of failed methotrexate
    Sept: Failed FET#1
    Oct: Failed FET#2
    Nov: Had to skip a month for saline sonogram, favorite uncle dies, take boards for 2nd time
    Dec: Failed FET#3, find out I failed said board exam by 1 point, attend said uncle's funeral

All while working full-time in a pretty stressful job. I'm done.
    #goaway2018 #FET4_FTW #endrant

39. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@yellowbeach: I know it just feels like too much some times. It does for me anyways.

I’m praying your FET#4 results in a healthy babe for you. Hugs momma and cheers to 2019. It will be better.

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Sent my husband for taco Bell at almost 1 AM πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ What's the deal Lucille?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee