Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

December 2018 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

17 dpo - 😫 BBT dramatically dropped. Cramps increasing. AF should either arrive tonight or tomorrow. One day short of 18 elevated.
    🎼🎵 ... And another one bites the dust... 🎶 #goaway2018

UPDATE- 0636 (6:36 am) - She GOT me! 😫
    It is a massacre... I am officially out.

2. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: I wish there had be a second line on there, but I'm not ready to give up on you just yet.

@Kaohinani: Nooooooo! I'm so sorry... Next is the magic year for all of us right? Right?!

Today is cd3 for me and the worst bit of the bloodbath seems to be behind me...

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: F that noise! I am so sorry 😭

@paranundrum: I know I still have time, I just wish I was one of those that got early positives. With my luck I'll be 2 weeks late and popping and the doctor will get to tell me I'm pregnant. 🤷‍♀️

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I want eat all of the sweet stuff in my house right. Which is a little word, because my cravings have always been to the salty/savory side of things

5. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: sorry for not chiming in sooner - been working all day diagnosing STDs, flu and miscarriages 😔 I’ve decided this goes down as another unspeakable month like Aug. those temps were a cruel tease. I’m mad at your hypothalamic axis for you. Sorry love.

6. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

I’ve been testing ever other day and two blazing negatives yesterday. So I think I’m rolling over.

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@youboots: o no ☹️ I'm sorry!

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Hey, hun, that was BEFORE she got her BFP a couple days ago. She updated on the Jan board and then got a BFP the next day. 😉 I updated the Jan board to reflect it. 😁

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I was confused, so confused because it said it was new this morning

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Gotcha. 👍 I figured there must have been a lag in when you viewed the update. 😉

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee