Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Entering Kindergarten Sept 2016: Moms Chat

1. Pancakes

nectarine / 2030 posts

@MamaG: My DD has been more of a night owl/late morning sleeper (like her parents, hah!). I'd say she falls asleep anywhere between 8-10 pm (she stays up reading in bed), and then we often have to wake her up in the morning. Today we dragged her out of bed at 7:50 because she's kind of a slow mover in the mornings and we have to leave for the bus around 8:35. On the weekends she'll often sleep till 8:30 or 9!

2. Mrs. Yoyo

blogger / pomelo / 5292 posts

@MamaG: We try to get him in bed at 7:30 (sometimes it's closer to 8) and he's up at 6:30. So 11 hours on a good night. He might sleep in until 7 or a bit later on the weekend.

3. Mamaof2

GOLD / pineapple / 12252 posts

7:30-6/6:30am

4. 808love

GOLD / grapefruit / 4864 posts

She sleeps around 8:15pm and we wake her around 6:30am but I'm having a slightly hard time with that. I just started using an alarm so that would wake her. She would prefer to sleep until 7am. I would prefer she wakes about 6:15am.

They are finally celebrating 100 days of school with LO next week. LO had fun making the crown but I didn't have the ruler so I had to eyeball measure it a bunch of times! I feel like I passed a parent test.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee