Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

IF Check In: 11/20

1. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Mrs. Pinata: I'm sorry that this IUI wasn't "the one"! FX for better luck very soon! And thank you again for the good thoughts!

@sweetooth: Thank you, dear! I am welcoming any and all good thoughts, prayers, and magic right now!

2. AmeliaBedilia

nectarine / 2192 posts

@sarahnicole218: Hugs!

11DPO and my temp dropped a ton, so I know I'm out. I really thought this was the month since God always seems to have us have tons of things happen at once. I have been coping a little better than expected. Our timing wasn't great (O-1, O, O+1), and I could have done much better on some aspects of the Making Babies plan: the circle and bloom meditation, fertility massage, yoga, etc. DH thinks we should use this as a chance to strengthen our marriage. We've had a lot going on lately with the land purchase, DH's work, etc. that we haven't had as much time to connect.

As for the land- about 80 acres, with a 200 year old house that we plan to renovate. Despite having that much land, it is SO convenient. It is 2 minutes from the highway, 6 minutes from DH's work, and 17 minutes from mine. There is a grocery and a park within walking distance, and it is 6 minutes from the mall with a ton of surrounding restaurants and stores.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee