Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2019 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@SweetCaroline: That is SPECTACULAR news! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰ I am keeping EVERYTHING crossed 🀞 that you hit jackpot this month!

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Page 13 update:

β„πŸΎπŸŽ‰ JANUARY 2019 POAS πŸŽ‰πŸΎβ„

12/31: YouBoots -
    1/2: Blythe
    1/3: Sam's Mom
    1/12: Chereshae
    1/15: Yellowbeach
    1/21: Honey786
    1/24: Paranundrum
    1/25: Sam's Mom
    1/28: Kaohinani
    1/29: SweetCaroline
    1/30: Annem1990
    TBD: mrskansas
    Drop in BFP: Jessiemuller88 -

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈAmazingly Supportive Cheerleaders
    β€’ JessieMuller88
    β€’ Lazb
    β€’ Mamabear87

3. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Forgot to share some of my lab work results drawn on Thursday...

Prolactin 16.5 (normal 5.2-26.5)
    TSH 1.00 (normal 0.35-4.94)
    Coagulation Studies
    -PTT-LA 33.7 s (normal 0.0-51.9s)
    -dRWT 36.2 s (normal 0.0-51.9s)
    - Lupus anticoag negative
    Immunology
    - Card IgG negative
    - Card IgM negative
    - Cardiolipin IgG Ab <1.6 (normal <=19.9)
    - Cardiolipin IgM Ab 3.3 (normal <=19.9)

So essentially everything they looked at is normal. Good news, but doesn't help provide answers to what we could do differently.

4. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Unfortunately this seems to be the case. 9 dpo spotting is a bit early, but not unheard of. The earliest has been 8 dpo I think. 10 dpo is quite normal. I'm still spotting today and I'm sure my temp will plummet tomorrow.

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: Wow, the epitome of "normality" as far as results go. . . That is wonderful! I am glad that all your tests came back normal (πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ’›); however, I am so very sorry that they do not afford you any insight on why you still haven't had a sticky bean. πŸ˜” I wish things were just "cut and dry" with infertility and cures were easy to come by.

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Argh! πŸ˜– I am frustrated FOR you. Your chart was looking lovely and everything seemed promising. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I would be curious to know what your progesterone levels are (early spotting days before an AF is, usually, symptomatic of both low progesterone and PCOS, since you don't have PCOS, maybe low progesterone? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ). I guess I just was REALLY hoping January would be it you.

7. honey786

grape / 81 posts

Boo! Count me out for January. AF arrived in full force yesterday on CD25. Good luck to everyone else! Hope the group gets some BFPs!!

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Would you be able to start a February 2019 POAS board and we can co-manage it? We have a lot of ladies from this month (already) who will be POAS early-to-mid Feb, if I look at the current POAS list correctly. I have a little difficulty running 2-3 boards at once, but I would be happy to share the responsibility, if you could start it. I even set up a template to make life super-easy (and so maaay-be you may agree) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š. As my kids say, "Puh-leaseee?" πŸ™
    πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

β„πŸ«πŸ·πŸ’• FEBRUARY 2019 POAS πŸ’•πŸ·πŸ«β„
    - by Sam's Mom & Kaohinani

Please, respond as follows for the board:

β€’ Cycle Day:
    β€’ TTC Cycle:
    β€’ Ovulation Date:
    β€’ POAS Date:
    β€’ Baby #:
    -- FUN OPTIONAL QUESTIONS:
    1.) Do you have any "sweet" Valentine's Day plans this year?
    2.) If not Valentine's Day, what is your FAVORITE holiday and why?

Best of luck to all the ladies this month!

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I guess

Next month is our birthday month, so we better get some babies!

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@honey786: Oh, no! πŸ˜• I hope February is your lucky month. 🀞 πŸ˜‰ I'm trying to sweet talk Sam's Mom into starting a Feb POAS board now and running it with me.

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Thank you! You are "THE BESTEST."
    You are right - the February ladies better get the February babies (err, technically Oct/Nov babies ... but you get me! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)!

P.S. You are up next to POAS this month. πŸ˜‰ *starts biting nails* and THEN ME. *swallows hard then bites more* (... and I don't even bite my nails!) 🀣

13. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm not happy about it as well...
    I know why it happened though. My chart looked so nice I thought that maybe if I didn't start spotting before today and my temp stayed up, I would test early this cycle...shouldn't have even thought about that I guess.

I had thorough testing done a few years back and progesterone wasn't an issue. I'm planning on going back in the next few months. I have to make an appointment.

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: I would bet everything is fine ... I was just curious. I have high progesterone and the lower-normal end of estrogen which gives me a very short AF with a couple days of spotting post AF. It also takes a bit longer for my endometrial lining to build. Having A LOT of progesterone gives me a long luteal phase which is torture when I know I'm not pregnant. I would surmise it is just as bad as having a short luteal which is just as torturous.

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

11 dpo - Nothing exciting cycle-wise. My chart is triphasic (again) but that doesn't seem to mean anything for me and my ability to procreate πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.
    I will be going to my RE this afternoon to learn how to properly give myself my Follistim and Ovidrel injections next cycle (aka "the injectables class"). 5/6 more days until AF and then I can get this follicle-growing "party" started. πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

@Sams Mom: Was your OV verified this morning?

@sweetCaroline: @annem1990: How are you ladies holding up during the TWW?

16. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: Well it's not fun, but I doubt it's any more annoying than any other fertility issue. They're all equally infuriating.

Anyway, here's my chart as promised. Temp is still not under the cover line, but it's on it's way and I'm spotting more than yesterday and the day before. It's a sloooow demise this cycle.

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: ovulation was confirmed, although I'm concerned because the fact that my FP temps have been higher than usual the last 2 cycles. I used to get clearer shifts, and now πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Also, the rest of my lab results came back normal, I know that's good, but why can't there be a clear indicator of "X lab work is way off, so if we fix it, you'll get pregnant" 🀬

18. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

LH Follicular Phase range: 2.4-12.6
    Labs drawn Jan 11: 12.2

Testosterone free: 0.51

Testosterone total: 27

FSH: 8.0 with a Follicular Phase range: 3.5-12.5

19. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: What a lovely rise! You may have had clearer shifts before fertility meds AND then while ON the meds they because of what the medications were doing for your body. Your system has now been purged of the meds and you are reaching a new homeostasis. If you compare your hormone levels (tests from months back), you will see this shift. All results are "normal," but they are within different ranges of normalcy. Probably of no comfort, but at least it gives physicians a new route to go. Next up, HSGs and structural scans ...
    I know, infertility is so d*mn frustrating as, much of the time, there may not be one succinct cause and one perfect cure. It is a game of tests and hit-or-miss (trial and error) "diagnosis and cure." It.just.sucks! 😫

@Paranundrum: That is so frustrating! Your chart still looks awesome even if it is on a decline. One could even argue that, were you NOT spotting, it would look like you could have a small chance for a rise tomorrow since today's temps barely moved. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ (Maybe that is the optimist in me?) I do agree - slow bbt falls to AF are pretty hard to watch. πŸ˜•

20. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: I agree, I would still be super hopeful if it weren't for the spotting. Or even with the spotting, but with high temps. One or the other, but with both I'm out.

21. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

Long time stalker here. I don’t usually sign up for the POAS date. Anyway, we are trying for #2 and had my IUD removed in February.
    I am DPO 10 or 11 and this is my FRER. I know the answer is β€œtest again tomorrow”, but what do you ladies think? Can you squint and see it?

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MsHangry: I see what you're talking about, is there any pink to it in real life? I can't tell if it's pink or grey on my phone 😢

And yes, fingers crossed it's pink pink in a couple days

Welcome to crazy train 😬

ETA: I can do ALL the filters if you so desire

23. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MsHangry: Yes, I can see it! No squinting necessary! πŸ‘πŸ˜ πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ Of course, I would love to see some progression so, feel free to "test again tomorrow" and repost. πŸ˜‰ Then, I will add you to the board as as a "Drop-in BFP."
    Congratulations!

24. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@Sams Mom: I *think* there was pink...
    I have had a lot of stark white BFN the past few months that this looked different.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MsHangry: I can get it to pull yellow but not red on one of the filters. I know the wait and test sucks, but I'm not 100% sure if there is pink. I *think* there is pink though.

26. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@MsHangry: I see something... but don't get me started on FRERs! Hoping it darkens up for you.

AFM, AF still hasn't come yet after stopping meds. Only have last cycle to compare to, but she came on Day 4 w/o PIO. DOn't worry, took a Wondfo just to torture myself and it's stark white.

I also emailed my infertility/birth trauma/loss therapist and set up and appointment to see her tomorrow. It's nice just to have someone to talk to about this stuff. I feel like my mom, close friends and sister are all long exhausted from all of this and "talked out." We have our pre-op/sit down appointment with our RE tomorrow at 1:30, then I meet with her at 4. She's nice in that she let's me pop in and out for sessions as needed when I'm struggling or just need some extra support.

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm glad you have such a good relationship with/such a flexible therapist. I kind of know how you feel about the talked out loved ones. Either they've never been remotely where I am and don't get it, have been there but don't get it, or whatever the situation.

Hopefully AF gets here just to get things moving. Does your HSG have to be done during a certain point in your cycle?

28. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: You know not sure when hysteroscopy has to happened - that question will get answered tomorrow. Hoping to get it done Thursday if possible because I'd like to go to Greece with the procedure behind us. We shall see.

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: oops, HSG is not the same as a hysteroscopy πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ none the less, hopefully it's done before Greece!

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Just got home from my RE appt. Everything is a GO for injectables next month! πŸ‘ I did not have to take the full class since I knew all about estrogen, progesterone, LH, follicles, ovum sizes, and the female reproductive system... also, since I have given injections (EpiPens, diabetic medications, and medications through ports) before. It was 15 minutes long and I got to practice filling the pen with a cartridge, putting in needles, dialing on a dose, forcing a droplet into the needle, then administering into a foam "flesh" attached to my side before removing the needle. I also worked on the Ovidrel needle. No biggie.
    Soooooooo excited for next cycle.... perhaps a bit too much so! 🀣

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: of course you got to take the accelerated injections class because you're a smarty pants.

Glad to hear everything went well though, and still hoping you don't need next cycle.

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I wasn't trying to gloat or look like a smarty pants. I'm just exuding an abundance of childlike enthusiasm and, in my excitement, I may be oversharing. πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ It is definitely a flaw of mine ... πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
    Anyway, thank you! The nurse ended it with, "... Remember, call on the first day of your period so we can schedule an ultrasound on CD3. Also, call if you get a positive pregnancy test. You wouldn't believe how many ladies have purchased their medication and prepared for an intercourse or IUI cycle only to end up pregnant! You could be one!"
    For a second, I got excited ... then, I thought, nahh, I'd KNOW if I were right now.
    I wish they had studies on HOW MANY women that happens to out of, say 100. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

P.S. I wrote you on your RE board. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I don't think you're bragging, just giving you a hard time πŸ˜‚

34. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

So it was just a very faint line! Now there is pink Included both sticks for fun.

35. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@MsHangry: Looking good, congratulations!

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MsHangry: Yay! Beautiful progression in 24 hours ... CONGRATULATIONS! πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ Adding you to the board momentarily.

37. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

I wanted to share my chart, the temp fall this morning was magnificent. It's officially cd 1 again.

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

β„πŸΎπŸŽ‰ JANUARY 2019 POAS πŸŽ‰πŸΎβ„

12/31: YouBoots - (September 2019 Mama)
    1/2: Blythe
    1/3: Sam's Mom
    1/12: Chereshae
    1/15: Yellowbeach
    1/21: Honey786
    1/24: Paranundrum
    1/25: Sam's Mom
    1/28: Kaohinani
    1/29: SweetCaroline
    1/30: Annem1990
    TBD: mrskansas
    Drop-in BFP: Jessiemuller88 -
    Drop-in BFP: MsHangry - (Sept/Oct 2019 Mama)

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈAmazingly Supportive Cheerleaders
    β€’ JessieMuller88
    β€’ Lazb
    β€’ Mamabear87

For those ladies interested and ready to roll over to the February POAS board:
    http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/february-2019-poas#post-2867695

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Oomph! That is one dramatic drop!

As for me, I had such a terrible night's sleep last night (tossing and turning, pulling off sheets, dealing with leg cramps, and getting up to take care of the dogs) that my TD has my temps far lower than usual for 12 dpo and my oral temps spiked. I discarded them both. Hopefully, my sleep tonight will be more restful and I can get an accurate BBT reading.

40. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@MsHangry: congrats!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee