Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2019 POAS

1. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

ANNND, I received my crosshairs today ... BUT since I was on a monitored cycle this month, I already knew when I OVed πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ SOOOOOO this was NBD to see. It was kinda interesting to see if FF would accurately mark my OV date, though. πŸ˜‰

Non-symptoms: cramps at 3 dpo (weird!), chin acne started at OV and is calming down now, stuffy nose.
    I am learning that my usual is now becoming my "irregular," and no symptom is off-limits. πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Next cycle will be a blast with the side effects of the Follistim, Ovidrel, and Crinone! πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜ΆπŸ˜ΆπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Page 7 Update -
    So I don't lose my place! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£
    December was a hot month for preggy-eggies ... The new year needs some more BFPs and some Sept/Oct babies.

β„πŸΎπŸŽ‰ JANUARY 2019 POAS πŸŽ‰πŸΎβ„

12/31: YouBoots -
    1/2: Blythe
    1/3: Sam's Mom
    1/12: Chereshae
    1/15: Yellowbeach
    1/24: Paranundrum
    1/28: Kaohinani
    1/29: SweetCaroline
    TBD: Sam's Mom
    Drop in BFP: Jessiemuller88 -

Good luck, ladies!

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈAmazingly Supportive Cheerleaders
    β€’ JessieMuller88

3. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: I’ll keep testing but my expectations are low. After 3 failed cycles, I’m just getting used to the disappointment. It’s ok. Plan to request a sit down consultation visit with my RE after our beta to discuss a change in our game plan before we head into cycles 5&6 with our last two embryos.

On the bright side, the formal was fun, but another girl (I can say that because I think she’s 15 years younger than me) was wearing my same dress! 😳 I say I wore it better though. πŸ˜‰

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: gah, I came on just hoping to see a Bfp from you, sorry it’s negative today 😩BUT you look amazing! That dress is perfect!

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: You look GORGEOUS! 🀩 (I hope you didn't wear that heart on your face all evening. πŸ’™πŸ€— I joke. 🀣) Atleast you know you have a youthful flair (and can pull it off!) if you share style with a trendy teen! FWIW - I have worn the same sweaters and fitted blazers as some of my late teen/early 20's students (total bevy of compliments from them) and fit in my daughter's clothing bc I'm so short so we clothing swap and her friends love it.

As far as revisiting your TTC plan with your RE, that sounds good. You know your body, your expectations, and what you can or cannot handle both emotionally and financially. I think having a sit down with him (?) may be just what the doctor ordered (pun intended, sorry, couldn't resist. πŸ˜‰) as there may be something you all are missing. It may be simple to ameliorate (uterine scraping, adding a particular vitamin you are deficient in or aspirin, changing your injectables ... who know? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ). Just know, you have a bevy of cheerleaders here waiting to see that BB BFP!

6. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: To clarify, the doc in my dream seemed sure I didn't understand human speech at all, not just English. Such fun!

Annnnd we're cycle buddies again! FF didn't like that I got a head start and changed it's mind about O. It's 3dpo again today. I'll add my chart.

@yellowbeach: Wow, you look amazing!

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: Wow, in that case, the physician in your dream was a verified dirt-bag! 🀬🀣
    Yay! I love having you as my cycle-buddy! Will your POAS date remain the same?

8. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: I love it too, it's great to have a same dpo comparison. And yes, I'll keep the date. The 24th is 14dpo, I don't think I'll get that far, but that's the goal.

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: boooo! Maybe it's too soon 🀞

That dress looks amazing though!

@Kaohinani: the timeline I'm confused by is my fT3 & fT4 always comes back together πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

AFM: I had a scant amount of EWCM yesterday, but all negative OPKs for days, like not even close. Yet my temp dipped and jumped (but not high enough to clear the rest of the FP temps.

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: EWCM can begin 2-3 days before OV. Also, some surges don't show as blazing positives. This cycle, mine were "near pos" but my CM was getting watery and my cervix was getting harder to reach so I took it as I was having a "weak" OV ... BBT and U/S monitoring kept me positive that I was "almost there" if not there and my hormone panels verified what my CM and BBT alerted me to. My advice - Keep testing. OPKs aren't foolproof.

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: that's the weird thing, I ALWAYS have EWCM a few days before I get my + OPK. This time I had barely any and it was yesterday only, but my temp is weird for my normal too. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

This is my OPK from yesterday, haven't had the chance to take one today; but normal would be another 2-3 days until a +

12. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: Fakeout - I thought that was a pregnancy test for a sec cause it's pink. Damn.

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm sorry πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ I promise, it will be all caps with about 50 pictures of 25 different tests πŸ˜‚

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Test today! πŸ’β€β™€οΈ I'd be curious to see if there is any progression. Besides, last month was an early OV for you, perhaps this month will be a "regular" OV and you still have a day or two before you hit Positive OPK-gold! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

@Yellowbeach: I know, seriously, I saw it and my eyes bugged out and I got all excited for a minute until I saw the tiny "LHs!" ... and then read Sam's Mom's post. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ She had gotten me all excited just to crush it with the "fakeout!" πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ So cruel.

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Any update on the OPK front?

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: nothing noticeable really (not that you don't already know this). πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

@yellowbeach: @Kaohinani: the funny thing is Pregmate's HPT is blue (but pink dye), it's weird.

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

4 dpo - BBT still on the rise. Non-symptoms: mildly crampy and burning nipples all morning (WTH?). My hormones must be all a-funk this cycle. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

18. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Tested this morning at 9 or 10 dpo

I'm not surprised but it still sucks when I had more hope for this cycle

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mrskansas: o boo! I hate hate hate when a cycle with new protocol doesn't pan out. I'm sorry ☹️

20. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

AFM I'm feeling better that I didn't miss O with my husband's ridiculous work schedule as of late. Just had a weird dip, attempted O maybe?

21. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Kaohinani: I, on the other hand, had an impressive dip this morning.

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: I'm sorry to read that. Statistically, the majority of first BFPs are seen around 12.5 dpo. (*πŸ’β€β™€οΈ I'm guessing the .5 is a compilation of the margin for when OV occurred between 12/13 days earlier, the number of pos HPTs by evening that were neg that morning, and the split difference between tests positive on 12 dpo and those on 13 dpo. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ) My long winded point - I still am keeping my fingers crossed 🀞 for you this cycle.

@Sams Mom: Keep with the BD-ing, lady ... I'm hoping to see a nice spike from you in the next couple days. πŸ˜€

@Paranundrum: That is an impressive dip! Perhaps a fallback rise thermal shift (estrogen level is still dropping after the LH level has dropped, and the progesterone levels have not risen high enough to push the temperature up as high as it will go), a corpus luteum dip or a very early ID? I can't wait to see what they do tomorrow!

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: thank God hubby is off tonight and I think tomorrow night 🀞 because the rate we're going the police department is acting like a cockblock

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Hahaha. πŸ˜‚ Seriously, I know it isn't funny (* TTC is a hardcore sport!), but your satirical "tone" and the use of "cockblock" just struck me silly .
    (-- I know, I can be soooooooo immature at times. πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)

25. honey786

grape / 81 posts

Hey! Late to join but anxious to test this month and wanted to join the convo.

β€’ Cycle Day: 20
    β€’ TTC Cycle: 3?
    β€’ Ovulation Date: 1/8
    β€’ POAS Date: 1/21
    β€’ Baby #:2

β€’ Do you have a New Year's resolution? Start a new career, I am getting laid off and since working in corp marketing for 10+ years, I am ready to try something different. Freelance? Consulting? Exploring options.
    β€’ What is your hope or dream for 2019? Add another person to our family, if its meant to be!!! *fingers crossed*

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@honey786: Welcome to the board, honey! It is never too late to join in. πŸ˜€ I will add you to our January POAS list immediately... Good luck this month!

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

1/21: Honey786
    1/25: Sam's Mom
    TBD:

Good luck, ladies!

β€’ JessieMuller88

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@honey786: welcome to the crazy board How old is baby #1, because I'm nosey

I am kind of doing the exploring job options thing too. I'm not being laid off at the moment, but from the looks of the industry I work in, things will get tight and I'm the easiest person to absorb/can find comparable pay and employment easier than others.

Best of luck!

29. honey786

grape / 81 posts

@KAOHINANI Thanks!! @Sams Mom: my DD will be 19mo soon!

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: you can change my POAS to Jan 25 based on a better estimate of O now that I'm past CD9 w/o O

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@honey786: awww, I would love another boy or a girl whichever, BUT the little girl clothes are so stinking cute! I want to buy all of them.

32. honey786

grape / 81 posts

@Sams Mom: I would be happy either way too. I would love to reuse all my girl stuff!! Or most of it, seasonal stuff may be off based on when the baby decides to arrive.

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Annnd, you are now on the board as a 1/25 POAS-er. 🀞

P.S. If I EVER have a #3 (and it's a girl), I will allow you to buy me whatever you want since ALL of DD's baby clothes are outdated (11 years is a lonnnng time). πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ We will be starting from scratch.
    ... I hope you know, I am absolutely J/jk.

34. annem1990

apricot / 444 posts

Joining late!
    Cycle Day: 18 (but my cycles are long 30-36days)
    β€’ TTC Cycle: #1
    β€’ Ovulation Date: probably 1/16?
    β€’ POAS Date: 1/30
    β€’ Baby #: 2. DS is 16 months

I’ve been taking OPKs for a few days. There’s always a second line, but it’s been the same shade for several days. Definitely not as dark as the control line, though. Hopefully I’ll get a positive in the next few days. When I used OPKs to conceive my son I remember a perfect progression in line darkness. We’ll see! DH is out of town the next few days so hopefully I won’t ovulate until Wednesday when he’s back.

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@annem1990: Hi, annem1990! πŸ˜€ Welcome to the January POAS board ... I'll have my fingers crossed 🀞 that you won't OV until Wednesday! πŸ˜‰ Best of luck this cycle.

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

1/21: Honey786
    1/25: Sam's Mom
    1/30: Annem1990
    TBD:

Good luck, ladies!

β€’ JessieMuller88

37. chereshae

coffee bean / 26 posts

Popping in to say I’m out - AF arrived with a vengeance right on schedule on Saturday.

Hoping for another shorter cycle and a happier news next month.

38. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@chereshae: ugh bummer! I’ll be in the Feb board with you πŸ’•

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@chereshae: @Yellowbeach: No, ladies! 😫 I'm sorry to read that. Hoping February will be your lucky . 😘

40. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: got an evap tonight. Posting photos just bc I ❀️ You.

ETA: Now I feel crazy bc on my laptop looking at these with full brightness, I see nothing. On my phone though I did, and so did DH.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee