Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2019 POAS

1. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Kaohinani: thank you! It's 3 week old gel polish

2. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: In the most recent studies Wondfos tout a 25 MIU sensitivity, however, they have been able to test as low as 17-20 MIU in clinical studies. (I know, I am a HUGGGEEE factoid nerd. πŸ€“ *chuckle,chuckle, SNORT!* πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)

3. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I'm crazy

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mrskansas: I'm just as crazy then, because I see pink without filters

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mrskansas: please tell me that's liquid liner or something for the arrow

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: I can ABSOLUTELY see pink. I'm so perplexed by your test πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ ... Pink, so not an indent but super-light. Perhaps a late implant? How many DPO are you?

7. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Sams Mom: πŸ˜‚ it's a pencil. I'm at work hunched over my desk taking pictures of a pregnancy test hoping no one walks in my office πŸ™„

8. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Kaohinani: I don't really know... my best guess is 10 dpo. At my RE appt 1/4 he saw a good follicle. I wasn't able to test the night of 1/4 but I got pos OPKs the morning of 1/5 and didn't get a negative until 1/7. So earliest I would say is 9 dpo. Lastest 11 dpo

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@mrskansas: I definitely see that!

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: Wait, so if you even implanted Sunday (6 or 7 dpo) OR yesterday (7/8 dpo), you would be on-track to have a super-duper VVVVVVVL squinter today as HCG needs a minimum of 48 hours to double. Not to mention, you are testing on a 25 MIU test not a 6.5 MIU FRER ... I am not as perplexed any more. * Wipes brow -- PHEW!* πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Don't stress any further as, if this is a real BFP, it wouldn't even be due to a later implant, rather, you are on the earlier end of the spectrum!!!
    Keep testing, girl! πŸ˜€πŸ€ž

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mrskansas: 🀣🀣🀣

That has been me more than once!

12. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Apparently I want to disappoint myself... I left work, went to Walmart and am going home so I can stare at a BFN in peace

13. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

...As I begin continually refreshing this page to see @mrskansas FRER results

14. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@mrskansas: How long does it take you to get home? *threadstalking*

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: Make sure you are dehydrated when you take it. 🀞
    (Wondering, "How much can this woman can pee?!? πŸ€”πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ ... 2 sticks in an hour here and she is ready to POAS again?!. WOW!" You are a POAS champ! πŸ’ͺ)

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mrskansas: soooo is this a long or short commute? Asking for a friend *that friend is me*

17. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

As white as the snow ❄️ on my back patio

18. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

FRER was
    Oh well.

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: dang it lady! Don't pee on another until @ least 6 PM your time! If not 7!

20. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@yellowbeach: 😫
    Wait, you went from 6.5 MIU and 20 MIU tests to 25 MIU tests? πŸ€”

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mrskansas: when was the last time you peed? Did you drink a lot?

22. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@mrskansas: Were you dehydrated?

23. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Sams Mom: I haven't drank much today and it was 2 hrs since I last went

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mrskansas: that's still pretty close together for someone that isn't confirmed pregnant. Like 6 weeks you could probably pull a positive so close together, but <4 weeks, is probably close

25. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

I know it's not a laughing matter, but I was checking HB before going to bed and saw all the:

"Don't pee on another until @ least 6 PM your time! If not 7!"
    "When was the last time you peed? Did you drink a lot?"
    "Were you dehydrated?"

I just had to pop back on and tell you that you're all crazy and I like you all so much. I'm just glad to be a part of this community.

@yellowbeach: @mrskansas: I'm still hoping you both get some very good news in the next few days.

26. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@paranundrum: πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I was 2/3 of that crazy, kaohinani was the other 1/3; but that makes sense because she's half my size

27. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@Sams Mom: You make a great team!

28. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: It's more about cost...

$4.33 --> $1.50 --> $0.38

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

I felt left out ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

#5dpoNoWayInHellBFP #TestingForSolidarity.
    πŸ’™
    #NoAmountOfTweaks...

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom:
    I'm "fun sized."

31. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@paranundrum: You crack me up as well. πŸ˜πŸ’™

@Yellowbeach: I get it but you can't compare passion fruit, watermelon, and tomatoes just because "they are all fruit." πŸ˜‰

32. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I still zoomed to check yours 🀣

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: You are awesome. πŸ‘πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚ Knowing my EXACT OV date and that at 5 dpo implantation is only minimally able to occur, I had no expectation of finding anything and was fine with it (especially with 3% odds this cycle due to my follicle sizes at OV) ... NOW, if I test at 11/12 dpo, THAT may be another story. ANXIETY OVER THE BFN creeps in.
    Honestly, just wanted to join the POAS girls today AND had the huevos today. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

34. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@mrskansas: I see a faint, faint, something.

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

I know this has nothing to do [directly] with POAS BUT I am so deprived going on keto [due to seizure disorder to get off of ALL anticonvulsant medications in prep for IUI] that I just CHUGGED queso cheese to go along with my "shell-less" Mexican taco salad (while we were out). πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ€£ I got me some looks! πŸ™„πŸ€ͺ😳
    #Hungry #ClassyLady! #BodyNeedsFood. #WTHisGoingToHappenToMeWhenIGetPregnant?!?! πŸ˜’πŸ˜¬πŸ˜³

36. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Sams Mom: it’s almost 7, ok to try now???

37. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I guess, you were getting crazy there for a minute

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: @Yellowbeach: You all are gonna leave me out again? 😒 I'm going to go back and find some more cheese then. πŸ§€πŸ˜‹

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@yellowbeach: @Kaohinani: I finally got a + OPK a few hours ago, but am confused due to my potential temp shift that started this morning πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I know that cheese is like 100% good on keto, but chugging cheese πŸ˜‚ #99%notjudging

40. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@mrskansas: have I bumped my head, didn't you share a picture of the FRER or no?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee