Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2014 mamas!

1. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@spaniellove: thinking good thoughts for you and your baby!

2. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@lilyann: @Mrs.Someone: @sweetooth: Thank you! It helps so much to know that the end is almost here!

3. BabyBruins

kiwi / 551 posts

@lilyann: Thank you! Hoping I have made some progress at my appt on Wednesday and we may discuss induction for the weekend. I felt a little disconnected with my first birth and I would love to have that moment when they put him on my chest and hubs and I see him for the first time. So glad you got a better experience this time.

@spaniellove: @cakelady: Good luck ladies! I hope everything goes well for you!

4. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@spaniellove: good luck!!!

5. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@spaniellove: good luck!

I call at 8 pm tonight to see if they have a room open for me. If so, I go in then to start my induction!

6. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@CakeLady: hope you and baby are doing okay!!!

7. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@kentuckygirl: Sending you many good luck wishes as well!! You can do this! I'm still waiting for the call from the scheduler though assuming tomorrow so I don't get my hopes up. Are you doing the whole Cervidil thing?

8. CakeLady

pear / 1657 posts

Baby BOY is here and healthy! 6lbs 14oz, 19in.
    C-section went well - they actually started a little early and we were back in recovery in under an hour.
    We are so in love. Still trying to decide on a name, we both felt so sure it was going to be a girl that we weren't ready to make a decision about a name for our little guy. All the photos are on hubby's phone - will share some as soon as I can.
    (I know a baby announcement without a name or pics is a bit of a let down - sorry gals! )

9. Mrs.Someone

pomelo / 5228 posts

@kentuckygirl: Yay, an exciting week for IF grads! Wishing the best for you too Looking forward to hearing all the good news.

10. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@spaniellove: good luck!

@kentuckygirl: you, too!!!

11. LaurelMae

cherry / 175 posts

@spaniellove -- Thinking good thoughts for you….

@lilyann @cakelady -- So happy to hear your little ones have arrived and you can snuggle them in your arms!

12. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@CakeLady: Congrats! So glad to hear both of you are doing well! I'm sure you will pick a great name and I can't wait to hear when you are ready to share!

13. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@kentuckygirl: @spaniellove: I hope your inductions go well - I'm excited by all these impending June arrivals!
    @CakeLady: Congratulations! Can't wait to hear his name and see a picture I'm getting really excited to find out if our LO is a boy or girl!

14. beachbee

kiwi / 673 posts

@CakeLady: yay!!! Congrats on your baby boy. It's funny that we were thinking boy and had a girl and you were the opposite Glad to hear everything went well with the c-section hoping your recovery is going well so far. Can't wait to see your little guy!

15. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

Updated!

June (and May) Birthdays!
    May 23rd - MrsRain Madeleine Joyce
    May 26th - Sunshine710
    May 27th - Ms. Badger
    May 28th - BeachBee
    June 1st - Lilyann Graham Adler Jones
    June 2nd - CakeLady

June Due Dates
    1st – Owlmom (#2)
    1st – Tundra Daisy (#1-Boy)
    2nd – Meesker (#1-Girl)
    2nd – STP (#2-Boy)
    4th – KentuckyGirl (#1-Boy)
    5th – Calsmom (#2-Girl)
    6th – Chastenet (#2-Green)
    10th – Duckling (#1-Boy)
    10th – BabyBruins (#2-Boy)
    11th – Alexandra603 (#1-Girl)
    11th – Lollipop (#2)
    13th – SpanielLove (#1-Boy)
    14th – Leelee (#2-Girl)
    15th – Peacockblue (#2)
    17th – Lilibillie (#1-Girl)
    18th – Matcha Latte (#1-Boy)
    19th – Kimbed (#2-Girl)
    20th – Lilyann (#2-Boy)
    20th – MKP17 (#2-Boy)
    26th – Mrs.Ham (#1)
    26th – LaurelMae (#2-Girl)
    27th – Shortcake (#2-Green)
    28th – Mrs Ranunculus (#2)
    29th – LittleVeesMommy (#2-Girl)

16. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@spaniellove: I don't know for sure if we are starting with Cervidil or Cytotec. We report to the hospital at 11pm tonight. I'll update when I can!

17. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@CakeLady: Huge congrats on your baby boy!!! Can't wait to see him!

18. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@kentuckygirl: Exciting! Good luck! I didn't get called tonight so I think I'm going in tomorrow night. Sending great labor vibes!

19. Tundra Daisy

cherry / 150 posts

Congrats to all the June mums so far!!! how exciting!!

I think our baby boy is on his way, he was due on the 1st and I went to see my Ob this morning who did a stretch and sweep and said I'm 1.5cm dilated and he thinks baby will come today!! cramps have definitely gotten more intense since I saw him so fingers crossed!!

20. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@Tundra Daisy: I'll be thinking of you! Hope the sweep does it's job and your boy makes his appearance very soon!

21. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

Congratulations to all of the June mamas!

@kentuckygirl: Thinking of you and your baby - you're almost there!

22. CakeLady

pear / 1657 posts

As promised, some pictures of our boy, Emmett James!

23. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

@CakeLady: He is adorable!!! Love his name! Congrats again!

24. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

My induction is moving very slow so far. I have had two doses of Cytotec and am waiting to be checked. I was still at 1 cm after the first dose. I got very little sleep last night.

Pitocin should be started soon.

25. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@CakeLady: OMG so precious! Hello little Emmett!!

26. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@kentuckygirl: How dilated were you before the Cytotec? I'm sorry to hear it's moving so slowly. Really hope things pick up with the Pitocin! Has it been painful?

27. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

I was at 1 to start I have had some cramping but not too painful. Baby's heart rate decelerated before I got my Pitocin, so now I am on my left side waiting 1 hour before they'll start the Pit. Dr. checked & I am still at 1 cm. We discussed & she mentioned c section since baby is already being difficult. After being here 11 hours & no progress, I will be ok if that's what happens!

28. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@kentuckygirl: Whatever you end up going with, I'm hoping it all goes smoothly for you! Been thinking of you all day!

29. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@CakeLady: He is too cute!!! Love his name, too
    @kentuckygirl: Sorry things are going so slowly for you, hang in there and think of having your little guy in your arms soon!

30. Duckling

olive / 65 posts

@kentuckygirl Oh dear! I am sending the best your way--hang in there!

Tomorrow is eviction day for Baby. So unless someone gets a move on in the next 12 hours...I'll be starting a few rounds of drugs myself.

31. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@kentuckygirl: Hope you're enjoying some baby snuggles, if not now, very soon!

@Duckling: Will be thinking of you!

Hospital called and said they're waiting for a bed and will call back soon with a time...of course today would be the day my stomach is totally upset. I'm terrified of having this going on while I can't get up to use the bathroom.

32. beachbee

kiwi / 673 posts

@kentuckygirl: @spaniellove: @Duckling: thinking of you all and hoping you get to meet your bundles soon!!

And now for a pic of my new little girl

33. spaniellove

honeydew / 7916 posts

@beachbee: she's gorgeous! I'm lying here contracting away but apparently they want the Cervidil to do its thing for several more hours.

34. beachbee

kiwi / 673 posts

@spaniellove: thanks! And hang in there, you are doing great!

35. littleveesmommy

persimmon / 1472 posts

Congrats to all the June mommas and wishing all you ladies a smooth delivery!!! Can't believe it's THE month already. The anticipation is really keeeeeelling me this time.

36. BabyBruins

kiwi / 551 posts

@spaniellove: @Duckling: @kentuckygirl: hope everything is going well for you ladies! Thinking about you!

37. kentuckygirl

pear / 1786 posts

About 3pm yesterday I was sill at 2cm and baby had three instances where his heart rate decelerated. So we decided to do a C section. I'll post more details when I have my laptop but:

Meet Mason Andrew! He was born at 4:17 pm Tuesday. He was big at 8 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches long. We are all doing well!

38. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@beachbee: She's adorable!
    @kentuckygirl: Congratulations!!! What a cutie!

39. Chastenet

kiwi / 614 posts

@spaniellove: Anxiously awaiting your news, too - hope everything is still progressing well!

40. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@kentuckygirl: congratulations!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee