Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2018 POAS

1. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Kaohinani: just following to cheer you on! Have a good feeling!

2. Dr. Pepper

apricot / 461 posts

Hey everyone! I've been on vacation and hiding from this post sorry!

I was supposed to test on Father's day (while on vacation) but I tested early on Friday before we left in case I needed to start progesterone. It was positive! hCG of 31.5 and progesterone of 15.4 (my third highest ever).

We got back from vacation an I had another hCG yesterday (10 days after the first). If it had doubled every 48 hours as we hope for it should have been 1008. Well, it was 2929.7.

So things are actually looking good for once

3. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Congrats!

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Dr. Pepper: That's fantastic! Congratulations lady!

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: @Sam's Mom: Thanks. πŸ™‚. In all actuality, I'm paralyzed in my POAS endeavors. It is absolutely ridiculous, I know! πŸ™„ I, actually, peed in test cup this morning AND THEN FLUSHED the "specimen" because, if this cycle is a no-go and I see a BFN, I swear, I'm going to cry! 😭. I was like this after the first year, then went numb/indifferent, and, with this cycle, it has crept back ... I am NOT an emotional person by any means but between being very driven, a perfectionist, having anxiety, and ttc-ing for so long; the "failure factor" is weighing heavily on me at this time. I suppose I'm just going to wait for AF to show, or not.

@Fuzzypeaches: Thank you! How have you been, hon?!

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Happy [belated] well wishes & have a happy and healthy next nine months! πŸŽŠπŸŽ‡πŸ’› Congrats!!!

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

June POAS Dates

SamsMom: 6/2
    Megpie: 6/4
    LBARN: 6/8
    Chuckles: 6/8
    LAZB: 6/10
    Baby7378: 6/11 ish
    Queen of Hart: 6/14
    AFC061018: 6/15 ish?
    Dr Pepper: 6/17
    MILPA: 6/18
    JessieMuller88: 6/20
    Aria: 6/24
    SkinnyCow: 6/24
    DC Yoga Bee: 6/25
    MrsScallop: 6/25
    SamsMom: 6/26-?
    MDF106: 6/27
    Star Lit Sky: 6/28
    Kaohinani: 6/28
    MamaBear87: 6/30
    RDHBEE: 7/2
    MegPie: 7/4

Best of luck to everyone!

Chuckles BadgerMom Aria DC Yoga Bee Dr. Pepper

Congratulations Ladies!!!

LAZB Jessiemuller88

8. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Congrats!!

I finally got a considerably darker line last night, so I'm stepping away from the tests. Sorry for all the insanity. I was checking my tests just after the 5 minute window, and they were much lighter, but they were taking almost an hour to get to their final darkness so I was panicking and second guessing myself. I am having some major anxiety about this pregnancy for some reason so I hope that eases up after my first appointment.

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Aria: That's great! Have you started the hunt for your new OB?

10. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Aria: I am absolutely ecstatic to read all of that!!! πŸ˜€πŸ’™

11. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Sams Mom: Yeah, I made an appointment yesterday. I'd had some recommendations, I just needed to check if they took my insurance. First appt is in 3 weeks.

12. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Yes!!! Congrats!!

@Aria: I hear ya on stopping the tests. I’m not testing anymore either. Just riding the beta train. Sending sticky vibes your way!

13. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Dr. Pepper: Congratulations!

14. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Officially CD1 for me. Hopefully I'll have an April baby!

15. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: An April baby sounds absolutely lovely. πŸ˜‰πŸ’—. I'm hoping this up-and-coming cycle is yours!!!

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: April babies are great (but I'm biased ) and the happy bonus that you're never huge pregnant in the summer

17. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Okay, so, "informal poll" -
    I know all responses will be absolutely subjective.
    Here is my query:

My husband wants me to test tomorrow (13 dpo) which is the day of expected AF, BUT I'm looking at Thursday (14 dpo) or Friday (15 dpo and before we take a long weekend up at Lake Martin) ... What to do?

Reminder, I'm scared out of mind to see another BFN so ...
    Right now, I have Schrodinger's Cat [theory] in my uterus! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ If I don't test, I can, simultaneously, be and NOT be pregnant which allows me to be happy knowing there is a possibility that I simply "AM possibly." Lol.

So, please, be my voice of reason (Jiminy Cricket, anyone?) and help me decide:

(1) Test tomorrow (13 dpo) and get it over with to make hubby happy,
    (2) Test Thursday (14 dpo) if AF is late,
    (3) Test Friday (15 dpo) if AF is late because if it is BFN, nothing cures being bummed like a lake house vacation with family ...

Thanks for any responses.

18. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Kaohinani: If you feel like a BFN before the lake house won't ruin your trip and will in fact maybe soften the blow, then I would test Friday - better chance of true and a contingency plan in case of bad news.

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm a horrible influence and a large contributor to the pregnancy test manufacturers. So I vote test tomorrow, but aside from being impatient I think knowing ahead of time will give you time to be down if you need it before heading to the lake house.

20. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Kaohinani: If it were me, I would watch my temp to know what to do. I would only test if AF doesn't show and my temp doesn't decrease. If your temp is still up + holding steady and no AF by Thursday, I would test then. After 30 months of trying, I don't bother testing and let my temp tell me everything I need to know.

21. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

22. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

I haven't quite been following along, work has been busy and stressful.

@skinnycow: CD1 for me, too. My temp dropped yesterday, so I knew it was coming.

@dc yoga bee: Congratulations!

@Kaohinani: I agree with @afc061018: to take a test if your temp is still high tomorrow.

23. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: I had my daughter in mid-March and didn't have to deal with being pregnant in summer. It was great!

@mdf106: Sorry

@Kaohinani: If I were you I'd probably test tomorrow. If I can control myself I'm going to wait until the day of my expected period next cycle. You'll give yourself a little time to be disappointed before your trip also (although hopefully it will be good news)!

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So I just ordered a 3 pack of FRERs off of Amazon in hopes that I will refrain from testing or buying tests until they get here... But that will only put my at 10 dpo...

25. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: i would test tomorrow assuming your temp doesn't nose dive

26. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i feel like 10dpo is semi reasonable to test. I'm slowly loosing my resolve not to test early πŸ˜‚

I have a follow up appointment with my cardiologist tomorrow so might test Thursday morning to make myself less freaked out I'm pregnant

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I don't know why I'm acting like I'm not going to use an easy@home tomorrow morning. The symptom spotting is in full swing today too, which is usually easier managed than the early POAS.

28. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm pretty excited to get to have my doctor assure me that getting pregnant is fine. Until then there will be no Poas

Fingers crossed tomorrow. Easy@home seem to be doing better lately than wondfo at least

29. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Sams Mom: I got my bfp at 10dpo this time!

Morning sickness has already started. I know it doesn’t mean anything other than I’m prone to hyperemesis since I had morning sickness with the miscarriage too.

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@YELLOWBEACH: @SAMS MOM: @AFC061018: @MDF106: @SKINNYCOW: @MAMABEAR87:
    Thank you so much for your honest opinions and advice. 😊
    I believe that I may monitor my temps (as I have been) and test tomorrow morning to please the hubby. If it is BFN and AF still does not come on, I will test again on Thursday ... And so on. You all have such great reasons to test on particular days that I just have to put on my big girl panties and get on with it! Wish me luck.

31. ChiCalGoBee

nectarine / 2028 posts

Hi all-wishing you best of luck in your TTC journey! I’m 2 weeks away from delivering, and have a bunch of Advanced Digital Clearblue OPKs (17) that expire in 2019 I don’t need. Not looking to make money off them, but I know how expensive the supplies are so if one of you wants to pay shipping, I’d happily send them along. The Classifieds section of this site is dead which is why I’m posting here. Let me know!

32. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@ChiCalGoBee: I'd be more than grateful for them.

33. ChiCalGoBee

nectarine / 2028 posts

@Kaohinani: Left a message on your wall!

34. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

So hoping for good news this weekend. Just found out my grandpa will likely not make it through the weekend. He has alzheimers so this isn't unexpected and it's something of a relief but it's still hard

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm so sorry! πŸ˜”. I went through this with my grandfather as well and it is a very difficult way to lose a loved one (as if there is an easy way, which there is not.). I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. πŸ’œ

36. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm sorry, it's hard even when it's expected

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Kaohinani: @Sams Mom: thanks ladies. It's mostly just been his body here for the last year so I'm grateful he won't be in limbo anymore longer

38. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm so sorry. I've lost two grandparents the same way and know exactly what you mean. Hugs.

39. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Woke up, took my temps (they fell .09), boobs sore and had to vomit at the smell of my husband's Honey Nut Cheerios... took a HPT and it is BFN. 😭. I think I'm fighting a bug or something because none of this makes sense. No AF day cramps as usual, wet (unusual), mild hot/sore breasts like when I have the flu or am pregnant, and food aversions (peanut butter, raw hamburger, Honey Nut Cheerios) ... but I get a big, freakin' BFN at 13 dpo for the 30th time!!! πŸ€”πŸ˜•. WTH?!? I don't think a BFP is going to show after today so I'm just going to be bummed and wait out AF. HSG next month, hubby away for 2-week ARMY Reservist training for the second half of July so we will, probably, miss our "couple's time" - bummer. πŸ˜–. Statistically, shouldn't we conceive sooner than later if "nothing is wrong?!?" Arghhhhhhh! 😣

Sorry for the meltdown with my update. I'm just crestfallen at the moment.

40. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@MamaBear87: I'm so sorry, and I understand what you mean. Sending you hugs

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee