Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I almost wish I hadn't given up temping because it was something to watch daily... But I had to get the neurosis in check

The temp spike is within a range that could lead to triphasic though. Fingers crossed!

2. RDHBee

pea / 8 posts

@Aria: congrats!

3. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Help... I'm over analyzing again. When do you think I ovulated? Positive OPK was on CD13 but no obvious temp shift until CD20 (or CD19 - Ava didn't read my data that day). I was assuming CD14 for ovulation but that doesn't really make sense with my temps.

4. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: did you keep taking opks after you didn't get a temp shift?
    If not either a you had a really long delayed rise
    Or b you geared up to o, didn't and then your body tried again around cd 19

5. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: I'm looking at your data and I think, but I'm not certain, that you may have had a LH surge on the 13th but never actually ovulated SO your body made a second attempt to ovulate by giving you a surge around the 19th and you actually Ov'ed on the 20th. πŸ€” I hope that was even remotely helpful. πŸ’š

6. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MamaBear87: Ha! Just read your response to skinnycow after responding to her inquiry ... I'm glad someone else saw what I did on her chart. πŸ˜€.

7. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: @MamaBear87: Thanks - I considered that I ovulated late but my CM didn't make sense for that option... no idea what's going on. I'm hoping I ovulated earlier than CD20 because the last time we BD was CD14.

Also just took a FRER and I definitely see a line but can't tell if it's an evap.

8. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: You are welcome. I'm keeping my F'x that your FRER really is positive! When you test again, get back to us ... I LOVE seeing those BFPs (even when they aren't mine)! πŸ˜€

P.S. Since sperm can live in the female body for 5/6 days, If you BD on the night 4 or 5 days before you ACTUALLY ovulated, there is still a fair possibility of pregnancy. My daughter was conceived four days before my actual OV date (over 10 years ago! Lol).

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: feel free to post pictures, we're all about over analyzing squinters too 😬

10. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

It's so hard to see in pictures!@Sams Mom: @Kaohinani:

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@skinnycow: I can tell what you're talking about, and you're right it's hard to tell. I would say that since you said it showed up in 5 min that you have a good shot at having a better line in 2 days.

12. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: I see what you mean ... it is not "picture quality." πŸ€” If I use photo inversion on my phone, I can "kinda - see" the line. πŸ˜€ I think it would be much better with FMU, though. I can't wait to see some progression! πŸ’š

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I totally screen shot it and put filters on it 🀣

14. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: Great minds, eh?!? πŸ˜‚

15. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Sams Mom: @Kaohinani: It's so light! I'll definitely test again in the morning! I'm not getting my hopes up, though!

16. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: I'll keep my hopes up for you! Good luck!

17. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@skinnycow: I think I see something, but I know how hard it is to get squinters in a photo. FX you get a darker line tomorrow!

18. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

Rant -- Please, bear with me:

Argh!!!! 😦. So the little devil that sits on my shoulder (holding a HPT) and argues with the angel (of reason) on the other got to me this morning. I hate that SOB! 😀. I'm only 9 dpo and had reasoned that even if I implanted 6 dpo (earliest) only the faintest HCG would be in my system by 7/8 dpo and since 9 dpo is the most common implantation date; there is no point to POAS until 11/12 dpo (* 12 being the day of due AF). Well, since my BBT is still high and, if stays for another day, will be considered "triphasic," I listened to the shoulder-bastard 😈with the HPT and, of course, no surprise - BFN. I'll be honest, I had no (if any expectation) that it would be positive since after 30 cycles that is what I've been seeing, but, man, I'm frustrated with myself for having no self-will to wait once I saw a glimmer of hope. πŸ˜”. On the upside, it is still early so, I suppose, anything could happen.

19. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

I tested with a wondfo this morning (that was my only FRER) and same thing... something that could be a line but I can't tell if I'm imagining it or it's an evap.

20. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: I'm sorry! Testing early is such a mind game! It's still early, though.

21. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Well AF arrived today, so it was a CP. Thank you for all your support ladies. I wish the best for all of you this month!

22. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Kaohinani: I understand. I have zero self control when it comes to testing early but the negatives are so disappointing. I hope you get your BFP soon.
    @skinnycow: I can see something on there. My Wondfos still look like that and I got a very clear line on a frer. Test again with a FRER tomorrow? I hope you get clarity soon. Limbo is hard.
    @Jessiemuller88: I’m so sorry.

23. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

I’ve been silently following along this month. But, I just got this today at 10dpo.

24. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@dc yoga bee: congrats!!

25. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I'm sorry

@Aria: Ugh, when did Wondfos get so difficult to read?! I bought some FRERs and I'll take one in the morning if I can exercise some control and not test today.

@dc yoga bee: Congrats!

26. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@dc yoga bee: Congrats!
    @skinnycow: right?! I don’t remember them being this awful my last pregnancy

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: I can barely see it but it's there!!! Yay! Go out and get a FRER for tomorrow. I can't wait to see a nice, bold BFP from you! πŸ˜€

@Aria: Thank you for the supportive comment. πŸ’•. I felt SO in control this month UNTIL that 2nd
    third tier raised temperature (and my third day craving Sauerkraut for breakfast ... Yup, you read that correctly, Sauerkraut! And I normally hate the stuff!) and I caved. Served me right. Lol.

@DC Yoga Bee: OMG, CONGRATULATIONS!!! πŸŽˆπŸŽ‡πŸŽŠ. That is DEFINITELY a nice positive for 10 dpo! πŸ’œ

@jessiemuller88: I am so truly sorry. 😒 πŸ’—

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: I have such little self control when testing, but it's totally still early!

@Jessiemuller88: I'm so sorry, thats just terrible!

@dc yoga bee: congratulations lady!

@skinnycow: I don't know what's with wondfo lately, I've seen posts across all boards I'm on mentioning they're not picking anything up until way late. Keep us posted!

29. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

June POAS Dates

SamsMom: 6/2
    Megpie: 6/4
    LBARN: 6/8
    Chuckles: 6/8
    LAZB: 6/10
    Baby7378: 6/11 ish
    Queen of Hart: 6/14
    AFC061018: 6/15 ish?
    Dr Pepper: 6/17
    MILPA: 6/18
    JessieMuller88: 6/20
    Aria: 6/24
    SkinnyCow: 6/24
    DC Yoga Bee: 6/25
    MrsScallop: 6/25
    SamsMom: 6/26-?
    MDF106: 6/27
    Star Lit Sky: 6/28
    Kaohinani: 6/28
    MamaBear87: 6/30
    RDHBEE: 7/2
    MegPie: 7/4

Best of luck to everyone!

Chuckles BadgerMom Aria DC Yoga Bee

Congratulations Ladies!!!

LAZB Jessiemuller88

30. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Sams Mom: I think there may be something in the water or air, OR maybe [simply] "March babies" will be lucky after all because of all of these lovely ladies who their got BFPs this month!!!
    πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šβ€πŸ’›πŸ’œ
    Someone needs to share the "magic" water or send some lucky baby-dust my way! No joke! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

31. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@dc yoga bee: congrats!

32. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

Thanks everyone! We saw double rainbows 🌈 tonight on the way home from dinner. Maybe that’s a good sign! Pulling for everyone.

33. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@dc yoga bee: That is absolutely perfect - A rainbow for a lucky March baby! πŸ˜€ Awe! I miss seeing rainbows ... I used to see them all the time when I lived in Hawaii. (Haven't seen one in the last 4 years since moving to the mainland.) Anyway, what a great story to tell in years to come!

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

My BBT chart went triphasic! I have only had a triphasic chart a few other times before... including my pregnancies. I am cautiously optimistic and keep hoping my temps stay elevated.

(Affixed is the comparative chart of this month and last's).

-- Does anyone else have a promising chart, news, or any squinters to view (those are, hands down, my favorite! πŸ’œ)?

35. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: Fingers crossed - triphasic is a good sign!

BFN this morning. Unfortunately it looks like my other tests were evaps. I'm guessing I'm out this month.

36. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@skinnycow: Awe, I'm so sorry to read that the others were evaps. πŸ˜–. I know it's stupid of me to ask, but, are you absolutely certain? I mean, you got "evaps" on two different kinds of HPT on multiple tests. Statistically, that puts you in a better position than not. Of course, I, in no way, am trying to give you false hope if it really is a BFN, but, remember, until AF comes, there is still a possibility of a BFP. πŸ˜‰πŸ’™

37. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

Took another test this morning and it is lighter than two days ago. This sucks.

38. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Aria: Oh, hon, I'm so sorry. πŸ˜” It may actually be nothing to worry about though so try and keep positive. Did you use the powder room in the middle of night or have a drink during the night/towards morning? When do you see your OBGYN for a beta? Keep us updated and I'm going to keep my F'x for you! πŸ’š

39. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Kaohinani: I was really hopeful because I thought it was unlikely to get evaps on two different brands but the one this morning was definitely negative. I was spotting this morning too but my period isn't due for a few days so who knows...

@Aria: I'm sorry

40. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Kaohinani: fingers crossed!
    @skinnycow: ugh, I hate confusing tests
    @Aria: it totally sucks, I’m sorry

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee