Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2018 POAS

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: me too! I was jogging/walking yesterday. Decided I looked like a fat cow in my tank top and shorts, yelled fuck this shit while jogging, and just walked the rest of the way while trying not to cry...

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: you are absolutely not a fat cow! Sorry you're feeling all over the place

3. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

@Sams Mom: I did not, but I did not have side effects on Clomid last try or currently. I'm a bit warmer than I normally am, but I'm a low-temp person normally so it's actually nice not to be constantly freezing in the office.

4. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

double post bump ughhh sorry

ETA I guess if I'm going to double post to help the page refresh I could at least give some sort of an update. Gonal-F injections start tonight! U/s on Thursday to see how those follicles are baking. FX for something, anything!

5. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@afc061018: all the fingers crossed!!

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@afc061018: fingers crossed for you!

@MamaBear87: I know, but hormones are cruel... And the fact that I got a pamphlet on obesity from my doctor yesterday when I went to get meds for a bad reaction to a hornet sting... 🙄

7. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@MilPA: I'm so sorry to read that. I was really hoping for good news.

@Sam's Mom: Besides the 9-lb weight gain (*sighs), and recent symptoms... bloating, gagginess and veiny boobs. I haven't really had too much to write home about, and I haven't been angrier or a savage beast by any means this cycle. 😉 If I REALLY think about it, I have noticed my anxiety is heightened a TEENY bit and, when I do get frustrated - I feel myself go from "warning-angry-fine" in 10 seconds or less. An example: I ask my daughter to take out HER trash. She (seated at her computer) tells me to wait. The warning is I tell her she has two seconds to "move it or lose it." She whines then raises her voice, "I'm gonna get to! Geez, Mom, chill!". I calmly walk up to her, hit the power button, yell, " Now!" and calmly walk away. I don't feel any rage ... my anger is a flicker (it is loud) then gone. 😂. I hope all of that was even remotely helpful. Lol.

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@afc061018: I had way more side effects on 50 than I have on 100. I do run colder, so the hot flashes haven't been unbearable. Also helps that the office I work in has AC on year round at 65 degrees to keep it cool enough for the lasers to run right.

@Kaohinani: My boobs are killing me today, but no veins as of yet. My mood swings aren't as fleeting as yours but they seem to run their course fairly quick. I have had a dream every night for the past 3 nights of getting a positive pregnancy test, I'm feeling good about this month... and the sex has been better than usual. So I'll take that too

9. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Sams Mom: De-Lurking to say my mood/irritable/emotional side effects only came on after I finished the pill, I didn't get much while taking the pill. And they were all over the place, I thought this must be what it feels like to be bipolar.

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MrsMom: Thank you. If I took Clomid CD 5-9, I usually get symptoms CD 6-10... So this whole having symptoms on CD14 is so weird for me, but it could be the 100 mg instead of 50 mg. *shrugs* I was really thinking I might ovulate later than usual this month too, but its CD 14 just like clockwork.

11. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@afc061018: Good luck!

12. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

8 dpo and tested this morning because I'm crazy. BFN of course but it's super early.

My temp is much higher than usual so I got the itch to test...

13. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@skinnycow: I totally understand. I’m one day behind you and tested today at 7dpo. Because I like seeing BFNs obviously. Actually I did it because I had heartburn last night and this morning but have never had it unless I was pregnant. And my hot chocolate this morning tasted salty. Symptoms are ridiculous this early but I can’t help myself.

14. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Sams Mom: can you update my POAS date to 6/28? I ovulated later than expected this cycle... I never got a positive opk before I left on my overseas trip a couple of weeks ago and couldn't test as often as I'd have liked while I was there so I just assumed I ovulated. then after I got back, I started getting O symptoms and started testing again and got a positive opk a couple days ago lol.

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

June POAS Dates

SamsMom: 6/2
    Megpie: 6/4
    LBARN: 6/8
    Chuckles: 6/8
    LAZB: 6/10
    Baby7378: 6/11 ish
    Queen of Hart: 6/14
    AFC061018: 6/15 ish?
    Dr Pepper: 6/17
    MILPA: 6/18
    JessieMuller88: 6/20
    Aria: 6/24
    SkinnyCow: 6/24
    DC Yoga Bee: 6/25
    MrsScallop: 6/25
    SamsMom: 6/26-?
    MDF106: 6/27
    Star Lit Sky: 6/28
    Kaohinani: 6/28
    MamaBear87: 6/30
    RDHBEE: 7/2
    MegPie: 7/4

Best of luck to everyone!

Chuckles BadgerMom Jessiemuller88

Congratulations Ladies!!!

LAZB

16. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: I’m so excited you got your positive OPK! FX for you. As far as Clomid goes, I did have side effects long after I finished the pills. I would say 2-3 dpo I felt so angry and tired. I got pretty bad headaches too.

17. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

Symptom spotting as usual... I'm extremely bloated today like I was during the early weeks of my second pregnancy. I don't think it's even possible to have pregnancy bloat at 8dpo but I'm convincing myself it's a good sign

18. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: just keep in mind that progesterone causes all those symptoms. So if you're too early for a pregnancy test to be positive you're too early to have symptoms from being pregnant ☺

19. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@MamaBear87: Oh yeah totally agree it's not possible to be an actual pregnancy symptom. Just finding new ways to drive myself insane lol.

20. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@skinnycow: it's so much easier to lay off testing early if you aren't obsessing about every little "symptom" though

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Thanks for the input! I am always tired with and without Clomid so I never know if its the Clomid or my thyroid or my toddler causing that one. The mood swings have calmed themselves also thankfully!

22. RDHBee

pea / 8 posts

Lets take an informal poll ladies....

Got a smiley face Monday and a positive OPK (wandfo) last night....I know I don’t have to test but like to see the lines BD’d Monday and Tuesday. Still having EWCM today, so should we BD tonight as well? ( I’m leaning on no....mainly bc I’m tired and just want to binge watch Homeland lol)

23. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@RDHBee: If you're feeling it, I'd do it again. If you'd rather wear sweatpants, unconsciously eat a whole bag of chips without looking down once and binge some TV... then I'd skip it.

24. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

So, with the exception of the weight gain/bloating (Grrrrr!), I'm loving this cycle on Clomid so far. My boobs are fuller (and veiny. Lol) and my nips aren't sore during the TWW (* They usually feel like electroshocks are running through them! 😱.) Oh, and the "adult's only time" 🙊🙉🙈 has been AH-MAZING! 😉. Hoping this trend continues and lends to a BFP by the month's end!

How is everyone else doing?

25. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Feeling pretty down today... went to get blood drawn today and picked up another pack of FRER on my way home. Took one after a 2.5 hour hold and the line is much lighter than yesterday. I’m devastated and pretty sure I’m having a CP 😢

26. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@RDHBee: Do what you feel. I say this knowing I can be the sex-SGT during OV and guilt my husband into doing it the day of the LH surge (2x), the day of OV, and the following day for good luck NO MATTER WHAT after every-other from AF to LH surge. 😂. Poor guy feels so used. 😉

27. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Awe, I'm so sorry! 😢 When will you be able to get to the OBGYN for a beta?

28. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Kaohinani: I went today and should have results back tomorrow.

29. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I will keep you in my thoughts (and prayers). Hoping for the best. 💜

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Kaohinani: The side effects (even though weird) has been much better than other cycles... The sex is amazing too, so hopefully this leads to a BFP! I keep having dreams about taking tests and not always seeing the result and also about having twins. I've lost my marbles probably

@Jessiemuller88: Keep us posted, I hope everything turns out well.

31. RDHBee

pea / 8 posts

@Jessiemuller88: so sorry, chemicals are so cruel

@Kaohinani: DH knows when’s it’s O time and definitely feels used. I’m all about business!

@Sams Mom: not chips but I found an unopened bag of Cadbury mini eggs I hid from the girls!

32. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I’m sorry. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted.

33. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@RDHBee: Man, I love those! The caramel ones are even better.

34. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I’m sorry I’m going through the same thing, it’s so disappointing

Thanks everyone for the support ❤️ My blood work came back normal, so I’ll be good to try again with clomid right away. I’ll be on the July poas board

35. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LAZB: I'm glad to read that your blood work came back clear and you can try again next month! Wishing you the absolute best until then. 💕

36. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@RDHBee: this post totally cracked me up

37. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: thinking of you

38. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

So I'm freaking out man! I was stung by a yellow jacket this last weekend, it wasn't getting better, went to the doctor, and he gave me a round of prednisone. He knows I've been on Clomid cycles but we didn't discuss it at this appointment. Took my first dose of prednisone yesterday, then went down the dr google rabbit hole last night. I am getting conflicting information and anecdotes on if it affects a cycle. I ovulated Tuesday I'm 98% sure. AHHHHH

I emailed my OB last night to see what he says, and he hasn't got back with me yet.

39. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Sams Mom: I hope your OB gets back to you soon, it’s so stressful worrying about it!

BFN for me this morning at 9dpo. I realize it’s still early but that’s when I got my last BFP so I was hoping this would be the same. Disappointed but trying to be hopeful.

40. skinnycow

pear / 1728 posts

@Aria: I'm sorry!

BFN for me at 10dpo this morning also. I got a BFP with my daughter at 8dpo. I know it's still very possible that I'm pregnant but I didn't get a BFP until 12dpo with the pregnancy I miscarried so I was hoping for an early positive.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee