Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

<3 February 2015 Mamas <3

1. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@mrs. tictactoe: glad you're feeling a little better! I keep thinking I'm going into labor but it always turns out to just be gas
    Waiting to go into labor is turning me into a total insomniac!

2. mrs. tictactoe

blogger / pomegranate / 3201 posts

@cmomma17: haha that happens to me sometimes! I'll think, is that a contraction?!? Nope. Gas. Lol. I was up from 12-4 last night. Luckily I got to sleep in this morning. Now I want to nap, but I don't want it to ruin my sleep tonight!

3. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@mrs. tictactoe: I purposely skipped napping today in hopes that I will sleep better tonight!

4. Mrs. Rabbit

blogger / clementine / 750 posts

@mrs. tictactoe: so glad you're feeling better!!

5. mrs. tictactoe

Is anyone else (or did anyone else get) crazy sweaty toward the end? I am constantly hot and sweaty. My poor husband is freezing at night because I have to have the fan on. This is not fever related, that's already gone.

6. maddyz

persimmon / 1270 posts

@mrs tictactoe yes! I have been sweaty at night for the past month. I used to be the cold one and in pjs and socks in the winter but now I sweat and hang out of the covers. It's yucky how wet I get...

The last few days I have been so tired and dragging through the day and wide awake at night. Super frustrating. I feel like this little guy is getting me ready to feed him all night... But I just want a least few nights of sleep.

7. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@mrs. tictactoe: I'm so glad you posted this! I have been a hot sweaty mess for a while now and it's so embarrassing! I wake up super sweaty every night and feel so gross. It's also 16 degrees outside today and I'm wearing flip flops because there is no way I'm putting socks on my sweaty feet!

8. mrs. tictactoe

@maddyz: @cmomma17: glad I'm not alone!

Just had an OB appt and I'm not dilated My cervix is thin and soft, but closed. Boo.

9. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@mrs. tictactoe: aww boo remember that can change in no time though!
    I have an appointment tomorrow morning. I have been 70% effaced and 1 cm for the last two weeks.

10. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

Had my 39 week, handful of days check up this morning and there's just not much happening. Doc said I'm maybe 2 cm dilated and that labor is likely "not imminent"

11. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

If any of you get lonely waiting after this week you are welcome to come hang out on the march board too. We already have a few Feb Mommas on our board. Feel free to hang out on both but I know it can suck to be waiting for a baby alone.

@mrs. tictactoe: I was 1cm and 50% effaced from 38 weeks and nothing happened for me I had to be induced at almost 41 weeks (for medical reasons not for being overdue). My friend was not showing any progress at 38 weeks and had a natural spontaneous birth at 40 +4. Things can go so many different ways.

Labor dust!!!

12. mrs. tictactoe

@MrsMccarthy: maybe your dust worked? Might be in labor? I've been having contractions since 12:30, 2-3 min apart for the last 3 hours (it's 5 now). They're not very long or very intense, but pretty regular. Waiting for my husband to get home...

13. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@mrs. tictactoe: eeeeep! Good luck my dear!!! I hope it progresses.

14. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@mrs. tictactoe: oh wow ! Good luck! Keep us posted if you can!

15. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@MrsMccarthy: send labor dust my way next

16. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@cmomma17: step back here it comes...POOF!!!! Haha good luck honey. I hope you're next.

I hope we see all of your babies very soon.

17. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@MrsMccarthy: haha, thanks! I think I just felt something!

18. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@mrs. tictactoe: anything happening? How are you doing?

I'm feeling a little crampy tonight, have a headache and my belly is super hard (like Braxton hicks). Could be that I just overindulged on pizza for dinner, but a long hot shower didn't relax my belly at all. Maybe something is starting? No contractions or pain yet.

19. mrs. tictactoe

@cmomma17: Hope something started for you!

20. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@cmomma17: how are you doing? Was that the pizza or something else??

21. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

I think it was just pizza bad nights sleep due to tummy ache and headache. Still have the headache, nausea and some Braxton hicks this morning. We shall see!

22. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@cmomma17: I feel like I know a lot of Sunday babies this month, so fingers crossed today is your day!

23. Mrs. Lion

blogger / grapefruit / 4836 posts

@cmomma17: hopefully very soon!!

24. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

Happy due date to me! Still no baby though. My first was 5 days late so I'm not totally surprised but all the "where's the baby? Do you feel anything yet? Are you going to have him today?!" questions are starting to get a little annoying!
    Have a dr appointment at 10:15 and they will do a non stress test.

25. maddyz

persimmon / 1270 posts

I had acupuncture yesterday on my due date. Now I've had the most consistent cramping I've ever had. But still not sure what's going on. Babe hasn't really dropped yet... Trying to stay calm and not expect much, but it's so hard not to know when!

26. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@maddyz: ooh, hope the acupuncture started something for you! Is this your first or second? My baby hasn't dropped at all either.

27. maddyz

persimmon / 1270 posts

@CMOMMA17 it's my first. You? I think he's moved down a bit today, my belly has more of a slope at the top and there is way less space under and I have some new sensations... But the heart burn is not better and he can still kick my ribs. I hope you are feeling well!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee