Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2014: Appointments

1. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

@Dandelion: oh wow! You make big babies. I'm pretty sure with my figure and birth weight my babes will be cinder blocks.

2. Dandelion

watermelon / 14206 posts

@anonysquire: I'm only 5'1! Probably why S got stuck, lol. DH is kind of small, too, so it's crazy that my babies get so big. Both previous babies were a case of undetected GD (found out too late with DS, thought I passed the test with S (but apparently didn't)), so this time I'm taking the test early and I've been eating like I have GD since I found out I was pregnant.

3. Bao

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22276 posts

@Dandelion: oh my that's a good size baby! A was 6lb9oz at 39 weeks. My sister had HUGE babies and she is itty bitty so it's definitely not always related to size of the mom.

4. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

@Dandelion: you are tiny! I hope my so called birthing hips help if my babies are big. I should probably be eating as if I hav gd I'm eating crappy. Is your test the orange drink one?

5. Dandelion

watermelon / 14206 posts

@anonysquire: Yep. At the birth center they had me eat a sandwich with whole wheat bread and cheese, a small apple and some juice. Apparently it's not exactly accurate. I'm happy for the sugar water test instead. It's gross, but I think it's more accurate.

6. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

@Dandelion: ya my birth center said a meal as well. Do you think I could request the orange drink instead?

7. Dandelion

watermelon / 14206 posts

I probably should have. But your birth center is probably more reaponsible than mine was. You will prob be fine.

8. fussygal

pomegranate / 3580 posts

Had our appointment on Friday! In addition to the heartbeat we could also hear the baby moving around (sounded like little swishes) - so cool and he said baby was very active Hopefully that means I will feel it moving soon!! Anatomy scan is set for the 8th - we're so excited to find out what baby is!

How far along are you: 16 weeks

Heartbeat: 164

Weight gained so far: Zero, but very noticeable bump! Doctor says he's not worried and all looks well.

9. anonysquire

cantaloupe / 6923 posts

Just had my anatomy scan today. The baby had all parts and all organs. Don't worry, I asked several times. It is so weird to think that the ultrasound tech is the only one in the world who knows our babies gender. Ahhhhh it's still killing me.

So far I have gained 6 pounds, the heartrate was 130. I have not felt any kicks yet I don't think. I don't know? And they moved my due date up 3 days.

My next appointment is November 25!

10. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@anonysquire: wooohoo!! so exciting!

I had my midwife appointment this week. They just went over my anatomy scan and said everything looked great. They aren't changing my due date even though he measured ahead by a few days on every measurement, and a week ahead for his legs! They measured my uterus for the first time at this appointment, and I was a week ahead there too.. I think baby might be a bit big?? Hard to tell at this point.

I've gained 7lbs according to their scale. Eek..

11. futuremama

clementine / 854 posts

We had our anatomy scan yesterday. Our little GIRL is measuring a week ahead, and everything looks great. Her heartbeat was 148, and I'm up about 11 pounds at 19 weeks. So many of you doing so well on weight gain. I've been pretty good overall, but hit the Halloween candy more than I should've

12. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@futuremama: woohoo! yay for a girl! congrats!

i ate way to much candy too! lol

13. Bao

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22276 posts

@futuremama: Yay congrats!!

I have my maternal fetal U/S appt on Wed and then my regular OB appointment on Thursday...hoping to get lots of questions answered!

14. Dandelion

watermelon / 14206 posts

@futuremama: yay, congrats!!

15. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@Bao: hoping all your questions get answered and it all goes great!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee