Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2017 POAS

1. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Marfi: how many dpo are you?

2. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@madisonbee: That's what's weird, FF says 5, while Glow says 10. I had been using Glow only but I was curious what FF would say and now I'm all confused! Hopefully it's Glow and I'm actually 10 DPO because the BDs were better timed for that but they should be fine for 5 DPO too.

Here are my charts: (my glow chart is first followed by my FF chart)

3. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Marfi: Hmm, interesting. I dunno how to read those charts--but I hope this is your cycle! Do you have cheapie HPTs at home?

4. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@madisonbee: No, but I'm thinking about going out and getting some at lunch tomorrow!

5. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Marfi: I'm being a bad influence by telling you to POAS on those before Monday. Lol!

6. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@madisonbee: I probably would have done it anyway. I was considering going out to get like $10 of them from the dollar store today after work but I got distracted by knitting! I have a couple of the digital ones that I got over the weekend but I don't want to use those just yet!

7. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Marfi: My thoughts exactly!

8. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@Marfi: any updates?

9. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@lilyofthewest: not yet! I keep putting off testing because I don't want to be disappointed. I'll probably test tomorrow or Sunday. Definitely Monday at the lastest! My temps have climbed back up from when they dropped on Tuesday so I hope that's a good sign!

10. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Marfi: oh for crying out loud, test for us! Lol. Jk!! I admire your will power. Good luck, lady!

11. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Marfi: any updates?

12. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

Whelp. I'm out AF came today! April here I come!

13. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@Marfi: Sorry about AF - let's go APRIL!!

14. PeaceLily

apricot / 360 posts

@Marfi: Sorry.

AF is due on Wednesday for me and I'm expecting it to come. I've been having too many of my usual PMS symptoms to expect anything else this month. Ugh.

15. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@PeaceLily: That's how it was for me too.

16. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@Marfi: Bummer! I hope April is your month!!

17. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Marfi: I'm sorry

18. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@Marfi: sorry, lady.

19. PeaceLily

apricot / 360 posts

I think I may be out, but not entirely sure. I had my usual period cramps 2 days ago and then no cramps yesterday (when my period was due). I'm now 1 day late and have some minor cramps today. This morning there was some red blood mixed with a bunch of clear mucus when I wiped. There hasn't been any blood/spotting since then.

I'm assuming AF will come full force, but if not I may test tonight/tomorrow morning. This reminds me of what happened last month though and I think I had a chemical pregnancy last month (super faint BFP at 8dpo), so curious if that could be happening again. I guess I should have tested earlier in the week...

20. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@PeaceLily: Remind me - have you tested at all this month so far?

21. PeaceLily

apricot / 360 posts

@knittylady: Nope. I wanted to wait for my period to come and only wanted to test if it was at least a day late.

The late period and it starting with red spotting and no cramps is what happened last month. Usually my period starts with horrible cramps and heavy bleeding.

22. PeaceLily

apricot / 360 posts

AF came so I'm out. I don't think it was a chemical this month. Hoping for better luck next month.

23. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@PeaceLily: Sorry

24. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@PeaceLily: sorry girl.

25. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@PeaceLily: sorry, lady

26. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@PeaceLily: sorry

27. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@PeaceLily: I'm sorry

28. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@PeaceLily: Sorry, sister.

29. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@PeaceLily: I'm sorry - I was so rooting for you this month. How are you doing?

30. PeaceLily

apricot / 360 posts

@periwinklebee: I'm ok. I had just expected it to happen quicker than this, though I know this was only the third month of trying again. I hate that I won't be pregnant before my due date, which is in less than 2 weeks, but I do think getting past that date will give me closure on the pregnancy.

This whole process is just taking longer than I thought it would. We started trying in March 2016 and I was pregnant from July - November 2016. We couldn't start trying again until January 2017, so I just feel like we've been set back so much. I'm just very impatient.

31. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@PeaceLily: I'm really sorry I'm not look forward to hitting our due date, and especially if I'm still not pregnant, which given how long it took us the first time around is I guess a not improbable scenario. I hope though that it will help to bring you some closure.

I've also been struggling with impatience, though I really have less reason to be impatience, as this is the first post-loss cycle that I ovulated. I don't think I can just change my feelings about TTC, but one thing I find that helps is to try to reduce my impatience over little things. I often find myself getting impatient about dumb little stuff, especially after a stressful day at work where everything has been go, go, go. I can't that easily just change my frustration about TTC, but I can change my impatience that the light is red or dinner is cooking to slowly or whatever. And I find that when I reduce my background level of impatience, it helps a bit with feeling this way about TTC as well... Don't know if this sounds silly, but I think it has helped...

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee