Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2017 POAS

1. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@jhd: wait like every day??? Impressed!

2. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@Tionn3: ugh I am so so annoyed for you. I also have kaiser and I would be so pissed!

3. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@PeaceLily: interesting perspective to have your mom with her experience. I don't know if I said it when you popped in... I am so so sorry for your loss.

4. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@mrskansas:

5. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@mrsbubbletea: oh i totally meant every day during the fertile window not every day for the whole cycle. HA! that was totally not clear.

6. mrsbubbletea

nectarine / 2821 posts

@jhd: girl that's still impressive to me! I have come to accept that two times in the fertile window is the best we can shoot for! Just playing with timing to get the best possible chance! This time we did cd 13 and I am aiming for 15 as well. I know that probanly sounds ridiculous to some people on here but with our opposite schedules (even if it's only a few days per week) and having a toddler, that's the best we can do!

7. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@mrsbubbletea: my OB said to do EOD and that's totally what we usually do. In the fall there were cycles that were literally just once or twice because DH was working so much overtime. It is definitely hard. I can't imagine dealing with opposite schedules as well!

8. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

3/2 msmini, ineebee
    3/5 jdh
    3/6 dcyogabee, shellio
    3/7 tionn3
    3/9 freelikewater
    3/14 snarkybiochemist
    3/17 mrsbubbletea
    3/18 bizwitch
    3/21 raspberry
    3/27 ttcbee
    3/31 bushelandapeck, peacelily
    TBA lilyofthewest mrs.panda
    Cheerleader coral
    goodluck everyone

9. bananasareyellow

cherry / 146 posts

Hi lovely ladies! Good luck to everyone this cycle!

Cycle Day: cd9
    TTC Cycle: 2
    Ovulation Date: estimate cd 18 (March 11th)
    POAS Date: estimate March 18th
    Baby #: 3
    What's up this month: Using OPKs and charting (https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bananasareyellow)
    For Fun: What do you look forward to when spring begins? Spending more time outside! Being trapped inside is wearing on me! I can't wait for it to be warm again!

10. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

3/2 msmini, ineebee
    3/5 jdh
    3/6 dcyogabee, shellio
    3/7 tionn3
    3/9 freelikewater
    3/14 snarkybiochemist
    3/17 mrsbubbletea
    3/18 bizwitch, bananasareyellow
    3/21 raspberry
    3/27 ttcbee
    3/31 bushelandapeck, peacelily
    TBA lilyofthewest mrs.panda
    Cheerleader coral
    goodluck everyone

11. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@knittylady: I'm holding out hope for you

12. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@lilyofthewest: No kidding - I'm too old for this too! Timing BD is the worst thing about trying for us this time around, especially with 3 little kids already. We hit 3 of 4 days this cycle and I'm still not sure about O date but I was like, there must be PLENTY of swimmers in there, come on guys.

13. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

We have a "dream coach" at the company I work for & he sent out this email today. It was really nice to read so I thought I would share it with you all since I know quite a few of us are struggling right now.
    http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=582bc250bf108dcead582e3b8&id=bbfab1ed57&e=832e789ef6

14. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

I got my progesterone result this morning. It was 11.4 ng/ml...the doctor said that anything = 13 or > is considered ovulating...I have a f/u appointment on monday...

This doesn't make sense. I went in exactly 7 DPO and I have been taking my temperature this cycle and I had a really nice sustained temperature shift and everything. I want to show my doctor on Monday, but I have a feeling he may dismiss it...so frustrating.

15. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Tionn3: That's frustrating, I think my doctor wants it over 10 in an unmedicated and 15 in a medicated cycle to confirm ovulation. I hope your doctor has solid answers for you on Monday and isn't dismissive of your chart, so many seem to be.
    @mrskansas: What is a dream coach and why does your work have them? I am doing my best to think positively and to relax and do the things that bring me joy this cycle. I hope it helps.

16. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@Tionn3: just popping by to say that going my doctor's cut off, he would have said you Ovulated. On my 7dpo test my P was 31 nmol which is 9.4 ng/ml and my records indicated I ovulated. My doc said it was low and I was given progesterone but yours is even higher than that. I don't follow this thread, so not sure if this is a medicated cycle, but in my opinion I agree with you that it seems you did ovulate.

17. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@delight: Hey thanks for your input. I am on a natural cycle, we just started going through the infertility evaluation and the progesterone test was the last thing on my list. I wonder if it is possible that my peak was on 6 DPO instead of 7 DPO ( I actually had a small temperature dip on 7DPO)...I know progesterone starts to decline if there is no embryo so it wouldn't surprise me if I got my progesterone drawn on my down swing.

18. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Everything I've read online says 10 is normal and 15 is optimal, it's possible my doctor uses 13 as an optimal cut off because it is the mid point between the two. It's possible I could have had a "weak" ovulation, but I have no idea what that even is, and should probably just wait till Monday to find out.

19. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@Tionn3: no worries at all. We did a lot of testing after our losses. It is definitely possible that you ovulated earlier and that number isn't really an accurate value. Your doctor might just have higher cut offs than others too. Good luck to you.

20. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@Tionn3: I suppose you will have to wait until Monday, and hopefully your doctor is of the opinion that you have weak ovulation. Google is not going to be your friend over the next few days.

21. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@Tionn3: oh also, with my number (9.4) it was considered weak ovulation, which is why I was given P. I also was given a prescription for Femera based on my lab work up but we ended up pregnant naturally a few months after being on Progesterone and low doses of aspirin.

22. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@mrskansas: I love this! Thank you for sharing.

23. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

Well, my husband might be cutting me off of POAS ... 4 sticks in 4 days - still positive 😂 I am really anxious because I was VERY nauseated by this point with both of my successful pregnancies, and still feel really good right now.

24. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I have a Clomid prescription waiting for me at the pharmacy. My doctor said I could take it this cycle if I wanted since my hCG is bound to be really low by the time my period comes.

I don't know what to do. I'm so scared to try again.

25. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: I worry about this too. Mine isn't officially over but the only way I'm getting through ATM is by saying we'll take break. I can't imagine actually doing that but I also can't imagine going through all of it again...

26. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: Yeah I'm so back and forth on everything. It's been driving my husband crazy. He said he wanted his wife back & if one cycle of Clomid doesn't work, he is done.
    I don't necessarily disagree with him but it was eye-opening to hear that from him. I guess I didn't realize this process could take so much out of him too.

27. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: If this one doesn't stick, are they going to do any testing? Obviously you have no issues getting pregnant but getting them to stick is another thing (we have the same problem!).

28. ineebee

pear / 1580 posts

@MsMini: Totally delayed, but congratulations!!

29. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I'm bleeding!!! Why am I so excited?!

30. ineebee

pear / 1580 posts

I on the other hand, am out this month. AF has arrived. That's okay. This means that DH can start using his vacation days for actual vacation since we probably won't have a baby this year. Bright side!

31. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: Congrats? It does seem weird to celebrate bleeding, but I am glad things are moving in the necessary direction.
    @ineebee: Sorry you are out
    @MsMini: Good stop testing

32. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I was so excited it was kinda ridiculous. But it's really heavy and I'm super crampy so that's the downside.

33. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: yeah I'm planning on asking for a referral to the OBs they work with. I think this outside their scope. I plan to do a work up next whether we plan to continue immediately or wait a few months...

34. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: I'm sorry that sounds unpleasant. I hope you are able to take care of yourself and figure out your next steps.

35. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@knittylady: that's good. I'm glad you will be able to get some testing and hopefully answers.
    The upside to all of this is that we know we can have healthy pregnancies/babies and we can get pregnant fairly easily. I'm confident that we will both figure out how to get them to stick

36. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

Any of you girls know the difference between taking Clomid days 3-7 vs 5-9? I've seen so much conflicting information.

37. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@mrskansas: how is clinic supposed to help the stocking end of things?

38. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: My doctor does clomid 5-9 and femera 3-7, but my doctor didn't really give me a reason why. Did your doctor have a recommendation for what they normally do?

39. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@snarkybiochemist: They said to take it days 3-7. I've just seen lots of women take it days 5-9 so I didn't know if there was a difference or just OB/RE preference.

40. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: I'm not sure, I have seen both. I guess I would go with your doctor's recommendation. Its why we pay them.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee