Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2017 POAS

1. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Sending you so much good vibes! I'm glad it went well today.

2. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@madisonbee: Thank you I really hope this works

3. SugarMaple

cherry / 202 posts

@snarkybiochemist: Good luck!

4. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@SugarMaple: thanks

5. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@PeaceLily: I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope that this is your month.

@snarkybiochemist: I'm glad the IUI was straightforward and went well!

6. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas: I'm sorry I find work a sort of double edged sword, and have also been worried about missing it for all the appts the past couple of months, and needing to save time in case we need fertility treatments or have another complicated pregnancy later this year. It has been really busy lately and it's nice to be distracted, but I survive on adrenaline and once I'm home the exhaustion, hormones, sadness, and worry tend to hit me all at once and I just want to cry. My husband's most common line lately is "you look so sad." I also agreed to do a fair amount of travel over the next month - it's not something I want to do much once I have kids - and that is also kind of the same way. Waiting for a flight now...

I'll have a CBC done before my post-op appt Fri. We knew things weren't going to end well for a few weeks before the D&E and I'd honestly hoped that things would start to get better after, but with the exhaustion and hormones and everything, I think I just need to wait a little longer. I really hope that you start to feel better soon.

7. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: and now I wait (well and have sex a few more times)

8. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@periwinklebee: I think my struggle with work is that I really don't love what I do and I just sit in a cubicle all day on the computer. Too much down time to sit and think, unfortunately. After all of this I'm really considering finding a job where I can be doing something more meaningful.

9. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: hah love the paranthetical comment!

@mrskansas: That definitely males sense. I hope things get better soon

10. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: doctors orders actually

11. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@snarkybiochemist: glad it's all done! Crossing all my fingers for you!!

12. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@jhd: thanks fingers crossed

13. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I still haven't started bleeding or spotting. Ugh. So frustrating. I've been off the progesterone for 3 days now and nothing.
    My Wondfos have been almost negative so hopefully when I go for another draw today it's close to zero.

14. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@mrskansas: I'm this is a super frustrating time. i hope you start bleeding soon (what a thing to hope for)

15. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

BFN this am. I'm not surprised at this point, but it doesn't help that I had a super vivid dream that I got a BFP.

16. TTCBee

pea / 19 posts

I think my period came early!! I think I'm out. Since I have short cycles, I'll probably get another POAS date at the end of the month. Disappointed but I'm moving on mentally.

17. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@TTCBee: Boo But yay for double POAS in March

@jhd: How many DPO are you?

@mrskansas: I'm sorry, it sucks to have HCG in your system when you know it isn't going to work. I've been there for almost five weeks now and am so over it. Big hugs, I am so so sorry that you are going through this again

18. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

3/2 msmini, ineebee
    3/5 jdh
    3/6 ttcbee, dcyogabee, shellio
    3/7 tionn3
    3/9 freelikewater
    3/13 snarkybiochemist
    3/17 mrsbubbletea
    3/18 bizwitch
    3/21 raspberry
    3/31 bushelandapeck, peacelily
    TBA lilyofthewest
    Cheerleader coral
    goodluck everyone

19. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@TTCBee: Let me know if you need me to add you to the end of the month
    @jhd: I'm sorry are you having period symptoms?

20. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@periwinklebee: It's such bullshit. I've spent more time hoping for tests to be negative than positive, lol. Sad.

We will get through this though!

21. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@mrskansas: We tried for about half a year to get pregnant and I wanted so badly during that time to see a second line, and was scared something was wrong and we wouldn't ever see one. Now it is just the opposite, I only tested once since the D&E and it was so blazing positive that I don't think I'll bother again for at least another week. The thought of being pregnant again also scares me, but so does another string of BFNs. So in the meantime, just one day at a time. I'm so sorry you are going through this again, I really, really hope that life brings you little joys over the next few weeks that can help to get through the worst of this.

22. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@snarkybiochemist: no period/PMS symptoms which is unusual. I'm usually feeling pretty awful by now.

@periwinklebee: I got a positive opk 12 days ago but I'm not temping so I didn't confirm exactly when O happened.

23. TTCBee

pea / 19 posts

@periwinklebee: Thanks! I have had past issues, and I had a surgery last fall after which I was told to wait to TTC after. Since last month was our first real cycle of trying, I'm going to go 1-2 more and then go back to the RE. I'm going to keep the faith though.

@snarkybiochemist: Thanks! Put me down for March 27.

24. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@jhd: you are only 10 DPOish, maybe?
    @TTCBee: will do, good luck

25. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

3/2 msmini, ineebee
    3/5 jdh
    3/6 dcyogabee, shellio
    3/7 tionn3
    3/9 freelikewater
    3/13 snarkybiochemist
    3/17 mrsbubbletea
    3/18 bizwitch
    3/21 raspberry
    3/27 ttcbee
    3/31 bushelandapeck, peacelily
    TBA lilyofthewest
    Cheerleader coral
    goodluck everyone

26. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@periwinklebee: Yep, I am taking it one day at a time, no matter how difficult that may be. It sucks that we are both in this situation but I really appreciate your support & understanding

27. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@jhd: Not to give false hope but it may be too early still. On the cycle I got my bfp I had a stark negative at 10 dpo and really thought I was out. I'm rooting for you.

@TTCBee: I'm really sorry about the past problems and surgery, I really hope things work for you without needing the RE.

@mrskansas:

28. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@periwinklebee: thank you

@snarkybiochemist: yes so I am just impatient

29. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@TTCBee: sorry about AF but yay for another chance to POAS in march.

30. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@jhd: As am I, its why I don't have any cheap tests in the house this cycle. I am going to wait on the blood test and then take an FRER so this feels sort of normal

31. TTCBee

pea / 19 posts

@periwinklebee: Thanks! I hope you feel better soon. Sending healing thoughts your way.

32. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@mrskansas: @periwinklebee: thinking of you ladies. That kind of waiting has to be so stressful.

33. TTCBee

pea / 19 posts

@jhd: Thank you! I keep telling myself that my short cycles can be somewhat of a good thing.

34. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@TTCBee: mine have been shorter lately too and that's what I have been telling myself! It stinks to have AF but at least we don't have to wait too long for the next O!

35. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@jhd: Thank you The fall in hormones has been pretty tough, and I don't think was helped by some stressful stuff during the past week at work. I've just felt so anxious about everything, and like anything can and does make me burst into tears. But within the past day or so, I've started to notice my normal self - which is much happier and less anxious - making occasional appearances, so I'm optimistic that things will start looking up soon. I know in the grand scheme of things, the time it takes to feel better is nothing. But in the thick of things I'm so impatient... I guess it's also good to expect that some similar emotional tumult might happen when we are eventually successful in having a baby, and hopefully not be as taken aback by it...

36. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@TTCBee: @jhd: I also have a short cycle. I like having more chances, though the RE said my luteal phase was borderline short enough to maybe be a concern (11 days) so that's a downside.

37. Tionn3

kiwi / 680 posts

Just got the rest of my blood work done and had to vent. I thought I was only going in for 5 tubes of blood ( hep c, chicken pox antibody, ABO-RH, Progesterone, and HTLV 1/2) but I had 7. It turns out they added things in there that I hadn't even paid for up front. Things like the CSF DNA, and an HIV test that I had already had done in September. So frustrating! In addition to all of that, I paid up front for my HSG (200$) and now there is a claim on the Kaiser portal that says we're going to end up owing something like 972$ for the HSG even though We paid what the fertility clinic at Kaiser told us was the price! The member service people weren't very helpful because apparently the Kaiser fertility clinic is like separate from the rest of Kaiser... and they told us to call the fertility clinic. I'm just so blind sided, and angry, because we were given a price sheet up front and were under the impression that the price sheet was transparent. I totally lost it last night, and I am just super discouraged about all of this...I don't even want to go back after our f/u appointment next week.

38. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@Tionn3: i'm so sorry. insurance stuff is so incredibly frustrating.

39. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@periwinklebee: i'm hopeful that things will turn around for you really soon.

40. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@Tionn3: I'm sorry, how frustrating. I would be pissed too.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee