Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2018 POAS (2)

1. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Marfi: TTC is so damn glamorous. HA!

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: my chart looks like I'm 4dpo but I got a positive opk 3 days ago so who knows. I started vit d again so I'm feeling decently perky and am in the tww beginning where I'm certain it happened this month! Fingers crossed for both of us!

@Marfi: hope they aren't too bad!

3. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

I had my CD9 monitoring appointment this morning for my IUI. I have two follicles growing on my right and one on my left all around 13mm. Kinda freaking out about having possible 3 follicles. Hopefully no more continue to grow.

@nicollette1189: Any updates on your squinter? I had the same thing happen to me last cycle and it turned out to be an evap line on a FRER. Hopefully that's not the case for you!

@Marfi: How exciting!!

4. nicollette1189

cherry / 105 posts

@Mrs Lavender: thanks for asking! I took another test yesterday that was a little more positive and two today that have had squinter lines... So we will see!

5. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Mrs Lavender: I'm crossing my fingers that you get 2 nice sized ones! 3 seems overwhelming. When's your next appointment?

6. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Mrs Lavender: That sounds exciting!

@Marfi: So much to you this month!

7. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@nicollette1189: sounds like good news, right? Post your tests!
    @Mrs Lavender: that's so exciting that you have 3 healthy follicles, though!

8. nicollette1189

cherry / 105 posts

This is the second one yesterday!

9. nicollette1189

cherry / 105 posts

These are two from a bit ago ...

10. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@MamaBear87: @Ginaandcorey: @MrsMom: Thanks! I'm definitely feeling overwhelmed. My RE did warn me that I could possibly have 3-4 but I figured I had to take the chance and see for myself. I was really hoping for just 2 since I only had 1 with the lower does of letrozole. Ugh, just feeling nervous. MamaBear, Most likely Sunday or Monday. I'm waiting for my afternoon call. Edit: Next appointment is Monday morning.

@nicollette1189: I can see a faint line on the first pic! The other two are kind of hard to see. Crossing my fingers for you!

11. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Negative opks still at cd12. Not super surprising, last month was the first time I’ve ever Oed on cd14, usually it’s a little later, but dh and I have been bding for a few days already and I’m tired 😂

12. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@nicollette1189: I see a faint line on the first one and maybe a line in the bottom test on the second one. Keep testing!

13. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@nicollette1189: I see a possible faint on the first one too! Test with an frer!

14. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Month 6 of trying. You download a new app and put in temps because that will magically make it more apparent when you ovulated 😂😂

@LAZB: the scheduled sex is the worst!

15. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@MamaBear87: agree about scheduled sex. I actually hide the opks from my husband and try to make it seem not to scheduled. He is aware somewhat of timing but trying hard to make it seem like i actually just want to have sex and not that it's only a necessity.

I think im about 8dpo today although maybe 7. I peed on a cheapie today and totally a bfn but know its still super early. Maybe try again tomorrow or wait till Monday and try an frer then.

Anyone only use cheapies early? I know its probably counter productive by like 11dpo when the frer would be more sensitive.

16. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@FoolsintheRain: i hear lots of ladies do this but honestly that just makes it worse for me. I don't feel I should carry all the stress of ttc.

I just wait until I'm late now. Odds are the cheapies will be negative and I hate looking at the negatives

17. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Opk getting close! Maybe tomorrow

18. nicollette1189

cherry / 105 posts

@LAZB: time for more BD!

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@nicollette1189: done and done lol

20. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: yeah... Multiple apps just make your crazy multiply. Speaking from experience...
    @LAZB: excellent! Soon you can rest! 😉

21. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Definite negative opk today 🤔 I’ll take another this afternoon, I really think I should have a positive today.

22. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: my surge is really short so if you only tested yesterday morning you may have missed it.
    @Ginaandcorey: I'm currently feeling more zen about this cycle so well see as the tww goes on 😂 but I feel better doing something and I've got labs planned as well as the acupuncture.

23. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: nope, it was lighter yesterday morning and the pic I posted was yesterday afternoon. It’s possible that it could have been positive last night I guess...

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Definitely nowhere near positive today, so either I had a quick surge last night or I geared up, but didn’t O. I’ll keep using opks to see what happens, which will help with my poas fix anyway lol.

25. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@LAZB: argh thats frustrating. Looks so close. I wonder if you had tested again a few hours later if it would have been positive. Will you keep testing?

26. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@MamaBear87: totally get that.

27. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@FoolsintheRain: ill test at least a few more days. I just ordered more opks so I don’t run out lol

28. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@LAZB: Do you usually get glaring positives? I know some people only tend to get *close* on opks, but still seem to be ovulating based on other signs.

29. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

So today's *probably* unnecessary worry/obsession is unstable progesterone. My charts just seem to be way more "bouncy" in the LP than they were when I was ttc DS. They stay above cover line so I know it's probably nothing, but I'm not feeling too good about this cycles as my chart is panning out exactly like my last cycle.

30. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: this is exactly why I'm getting blood work if this cycle doesn't work out! I hate worrying that something could be wrong. Although my chart is different than last month so I'm crossing my fingers so hard!

@FoolsintheRain: we've now been trying 6 months too so my hubby is also feeling a bit worried/disappointed anyway 😣

@LAZB: I'm a bit sad that I'm hoping to give up the opks if I don't get preggo this month. Peeing on them is fun

31. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@LAZB: my first cycle using OPKs I had several close ones over the weekend, negatives Monday and Tuesday, strong positives Wed and Thurs. it was really weird.

32. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@BadgerMom: no, I’ve never had a glaring positive, either Close to or equal. I definitely have gotten darker than the one I had this month though
    @Ms.Mermaid: yep, I’ve heard of that, although it’s never happened to me. I’ll keep testing just in case

33. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: remind me why you will give them up? Is this like you're giving up POAS for lent or something?

34. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: oh no. Not catholic over here 😂 I just think they make me stress more but without them I would have a 3 day window in which o could have occurred so I might buy another box

35. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: I think giving them up would be more stressful! But that’s just me 😜

36. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@LAZB: @MamaBear87: I agree! It's so nice to know when it's happened and when you can stop having sex already!

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: I'm charting though so once I have a sustained rise I know I've likely o'd. Hubby likes minus the opks better because we usually have a few days of extra sex 😂

38. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I went ahead and entered my almost positive opk as positive into fertility friend, I couldn’t stand letting it be open 🤣
    I’m still going to take opks for a while, so I can always change it. We skipped dtd today, and my opk was super light, so hopefully that doesn’t come back to bite me lol

39. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

Do you all track every single symptom you may think is important or do you just track things like cm and aches/pains?

40. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: if I was just doing opks I'd be concerned that I only geared up and then didn't actually o so I usually do extra days of sex anyway

I track cm, usually only through o though and then cramps/pain. Progesterone causes most tww symptoms so you can have them pregnant or not

@LAZB: eod is basically same odds so you should be fine even if you haven't o'd yet

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee