1. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@Marfi: Congratulations!!

2. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

Negative this morning.

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Negative for me too this morning, supposed to start today but I'm not feeling the usual crappiness that precedes my period

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I think negative for me this morning too, but maybe a vvvvvvvvv faint shadow of what could possibly hint at a line lol. I think I just have line eye though.
    I’m going to my annual exam today, and going to ask for clomid if I start my period.

5. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Mrs Lavender: I'm so sorry. Bodies suck.

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: good luck! If I start I'll be starting my second round of clomid.

7. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@lilyofthewest: @Sams Mom: @Mrs Lavender: I'm so sorry

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Please tell me I'm not the only one that obsessively goes to the bathroom to check for their period after getting a negative. Just start already so we can start all over again.

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I obsessively check in general

Just finished at the doctor, she wants me to try two more months before clomid. Thinks my spotting could be implantation or start of my period, so who knows lol

10. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm really trying to be better this month but last month was a constant search for spotting

11. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: i feel like obs are pretty clueless about the getting pregnant part. So annoying to feel better versed than the doctor. Hope you don't make it to needing clomid!

12. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

And sorry for the negatives ladies!

13. nicollette1189

cherry / 105 posts

@LAZB: I just came to see what your result was ... And another one of us with crazy almost-lines???

14. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Day late and not a single feeling that I'm pregnant or about to start my period. ughhh

Stupid question, I know clomid can lengthen your follicular phase, but can it mess with your luteal?

15. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: are you charting? Or being monitored? If not I'd just guess you ovulated a bit later than you thought you did.
    Either way, a period that is later than normal is the absolute worst!!

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: I temp, track CM, and use OPKs so I'm 99% sure of when I ovulated. I just want it to get here so we can move on to the next cycle. I have read a lot of personal accounts that the first cycle of clomid makes for one of the worst periods they have ever experienced. :\

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: and my temps are still up for the most part, but mine usually falls off the day after I start.

18. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: b6 and acupuncture can both lengthen lp but I don't know admit clomid. Hope it comes soon for you!

19. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: just did

Off to the doctor for a pelvic and round 2

20. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: it sucks when it comes but at least now you can try again

21. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

This month sucks. DH is leaving for an out of town trip tomorrow. I'm sick with strep throat. My fertile window started yesterday. I'm going to have to suck it up tonight to get something in since he's gone for 3 full days.

22. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: sorry you're sick! Ttc sex is the worst

23. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@nicollette1189: I think I just had mine eye lol
    @Sams Mom: it does lengthen my luteal phase, but that’s why I take it, because I have a luteal phase defect

BFN this morning at 10/11 dpo, so not feeling it. I *barely* spotting, like never enough to get on the panty liner, and it’s been going on for 4 days, so I must be getting ready to start.

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: thanks, I've always had a 14 day luteal phase (at least for every cycle we've been trying) until this month.

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I'm sorry, that seemed really short, I was responding while sitting in traffic.

I was late once last year, but my husband was on duty and in an officer involved shooting the day before I was supposed to start, so we chalk that one up to stress. and then last month I was what I thought was late but didn't know because I tried a track nothing and see what happens month that month... so who really knows...

new question, did clomid change the for lack of better words type and color of flow for you too? this is just a weird month.

26. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Sams Mom: I actually never got a period after clomid, I got pregnant both times I took it

27. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@Marfi: so so so happy to hear that! How have the past few days been?

Sorry for disappearing everyone! My dd got gastro and then I got gastro during my second chance fertile week and everything was just a write off.

Sorry to see all the bfn's. Anyone commiserating with some drinks for st patty's day? I'll try to update the list today during work!

Arm. Cycle day 16. Got a pos opk during gastro a few days back but no temp surge yet. First month temping. Wondering if o is delayed due to gastro or what is going on. Keeping on with as much bd as possible and temping and taking opks and hoping this second try this month isn't a wash too.

28. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@FoolsintheRain: illness can definitely push off ovulation so I'd keep having sex until you see a definite rise in your temps

29. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Anyone else have a well meaning friend that you just want to punch in the face for saying stupid things about ttc? She keeps telling me I'm sure you're just trying too hard. Maybe have less sex and stop stressing about it. And it took her a year to conceive both her littles, they had to have really well timed sex. So I'm just like why would you say that?!
    Today I was finally less nice and said I'm pretty sure if we stop trying and there's no sperm up there we aren't going to get pregnant
    I know she's trying to help but just saying nothing would be better. Rant over 😂 bonus my little is so adorable lately and I've been hanging with her!

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: My sister! Well one of them. She has been NTNP for 2 years, has the same autoimmune thyroid problem I do, and all she tells me is "I just don't get how you are still temping and testing and trying, I did it for 4 months and was done. You just need to stop stressing and trying so hard..." blah blah blah... the other sister just tells me she's going to start slipping my some anti anxiety meds from my PPA to mellow me out. So I feel you!

Also my son crawled in my lap, grabbed my cheeks and kissed me when I was crying while discussing if we should pursue another round of Clomid this month with my husband. He's been extra sweet, and his 2nd birthday is in 3 weeks, and I worry I'm not doing enough with him because I'm so worried about getting pregnant. ugghhhhhh

31. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: it's so infuriating. Like it doesn't work for you but please suggest it to other people. Biggest eye roll ever!

2 year olds can be the sweetest little people. I've been so grateful for my little the last few months.
    And you aren't alone. I also feel like I'm neglecting time with my little obsessing about a not yet conceived baby. This month I've been really trying to be in the moment with my little as much as I can

32. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Sams Mom: Sorry for lurking but have you tried femara yet? Some people respond better to femara va clomid and it doesn't strip your endometrial layer.

33. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@Sams Mom: so, I just posted a general question on the boards about Femara. My period wasn't different but I spotted for 5 days after it was over. And that never happens. So I wonder if these drugs do mess with our..... Flow.

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@crazydoglady: I haven't really looked at it yet, my doctor mentioned it as an option last month at my appointment but I honestly hadn't done as much research as I should have. I see him on Monday and will talk to him about it.

35. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Ginaandcorey: I'll go lurk, thanks for the heads up

36. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Well ladies - add me to the list for March 2018 - took a test tonight on a whim and booyeah! What's crazy is DH and I had to do IVF for LO#1. This is our little miracle!

37. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@yellowbeach: That's incredible!! Congrats!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee