Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2018 POAS (2)

1. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Marfi: yay!!! So excited for you! Hope for excellent numbers at your beta

2. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@Marfi: YES!!!!!! I am SO, SO happy for you!!!! That's a beautiful line! You are pregnant!!

3. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@Marfi: that is an awesome line!! so exciting!

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Marfi: amazing! Congratulations!!

5. afc061018

apricot / 301 posts

Delurking to say HOORAY @Marfi!!! SO happy to see this!

6. Lilac84

apple seed / 1 posts

My very first post here!
    Cycle Day: 10
    TTC Cycle: 8. My first 3 kids were conceived right away, so not sure what is going on this time
    Ovulation Date: Hopefully in a week or so
    POAS Date: march 31. But not completely sure since my cycles are irregular
    Baby # 4. Other kids are 11,9,6 yrs. All girls

7. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Marfi: huge congratulations!! Hoping for some great numbers on Wednesday for you!!

8. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

@Marfi: congratulations!!! What a perfect line! I wish you all the best for Wednesday!

9. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

Thanks so much everyone! I am so excited! I think I may call my RE in the morning and see if I can move up my beta because Wednesday is so far away!!!

10. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@Marfi: That is a great line!!!! Fingers crossed!!!!

11. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@Marfi: oh my gosh that is so exciting!! Congratulations and good luck Wednesday!!

12. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

Those who spot...how does it affect your charting? I spotted for 3 days after my period officially ended. FF app pushed my fertile days back. P Tracker left them alone. I'll start using OPK's at CD7 just so I can track what's happening but I'm not used to this. I don't typically spot more than a day.

Could the spotting be related to the Femara? That's the only thing that changed this month.

13. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Ginaandcorey: I spot anywhere from 1-3 days after my period ends, but I don't see why it would affect your fertile period in FF... I haven't noticed that the amount of days I spot correlates to a change in ovulation date.

14. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: spotting doesn't affect your fertile window. It's based on when your period started not how long it is/how many days you spot

15. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Started brown spotting today at 8 dpo. Not usually a good sign for me, but we will see

16. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I'm 12 dpo today and got what I think is a super faint positive on a FRER this morning. FX

17. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Sams Mom:

18. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

It's official!! Beta came back at 101! Thanks for all the prayers!

19. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Marfi: yay! The best news!!!

20. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: fingers crossed!

21. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Marfi: Congrats!!!

22. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Marfi: So So Happy for you!!!!

23. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Sams Mom: Wishing you When are you planning on retesting?

24. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Lilac84: Welcome! Wishing you the best this month

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MrsMom: I'm telling myself Wednesday, but I'm genetically programmed to NOT be patient. soooo maybe tomorrow and again on Wednesday

26. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: you know we all love to squint at tests right? 😊 pictures....

27. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: the bad thing is you can never get a picture of what you see

29. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@Sams Mom: I think I can see something...But it's really hard to tell on a screen. It's so hard to take pictures of faint lines. FX

30. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MrsMom: yeaaaaaa, I had my friend at work check and she thought she saw something too. But you feel crazy trying to do a professional photo shoot on a used pee stick

31. Ms.Mermaid

kiwi / 745 posts

@Marfi: yay!!!!!! Do you go in for doubling in a couple days?

32. Marfi

clementine / 794 posts

@Ms.Mermaid: I don’t go in again until next Monday.

33. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@Sams Mom: what do today's tests look like?

34. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Ginaandcorey: I actually didn't test this morning I woke up to my toddler bouncing on my full bladder, jumped up and went pee without even thinking.

35. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

I'm somewhere between 8 and 10 DPO and I feel like maybe, just maybe I see a tiny shadow of a line? I have my f/u visit from my D&C for the last dud pregnancy tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'll feel excited to go in with BFP or embarrassed that I ignored their (not evidence-based) advice to avoid. Or maybe just embarrassed that I missed/messed up another opportunity to do repeat loss testing. I guess worst would be if I am imagining the line AND don't figure that out before my appointment tomorrow!

36. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@lilyofthewest: Sorry if these questions are stupid, but I'm unfamiliar with the protocol. Will they do a pregnancy test? You're so early, what happens if you just don't tell them?

37. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@BadgerMom: If there's any ambiguity I won't tell them. A bunch of the repeat loss labs aren't supposed be run as baseline during pregnancy because pregnancy changes the values. The other ones have to be run at a specific point in your cycle. So...we'll see! If they draw the stuff that's not supposed to be tested during pregnancy and it turns out I am pregnant it may be tricky to interpret, but, eh.

38. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Duplicate post

39. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Mrs Lavender: how are you doing?

40. Mrs Lavender

apricot / 302 posts

@MamaBear87: Thanks for asking but I'm out. It's not looking good for us. I just don't understand.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee