Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2018 POAS (2)

1. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@BadgerMom: this is me too. First month ntnp (and only having sex ONCE as dh was away) and conceived my dd. Now im on cycle 4 with a early mc cycle 2 and feeling so pessimistic

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@FoolsintheRain: ha let's be honest that positivity will only come much after my period if it shows. But I'm really trying.

@Sams Mom: welcome! I have a 2 year old conceived on our first month trying and this is month 6 for us for number 2 so I feel you on the insane Rollercoaster. I have wished a million times that our second could have just been an oops.

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MamaBear87: It's so crazy, there are days that I consider no longer pursuing treatment, not testing, not tracking, not temping ever again and just letting it happen... But then I remember that I am too high strung for that mess, and wouldn't be able to just forget about TTC. Good luck to you, I hope you don't have to try as long for second because it really wears on you sometimes.

4. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Sams Mom: i was really thinking this month was it but now I'm spotting a bunch more so guessing my period will show tomorrow. 2 days late 😣
    I keep having people tell me were trying too hard and I want to punch them. There is no trying too hard. There's trying or not! I also don't think I could just forget about it. I applaud people who do but I feel like every month it didn't happen I'd just be upset that I don't know how our timing was. Good luck. I hope it happens soon for you!

5. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Sams Mom: @MamaBear87: I spend a good part of my life wishing I was someone who could just let things happen when they happen. I am clearly not that kind of person.

Ps. I've had to pee since like noon and I can't decide whether to go to Target and buy a test or just go pee. Oye.

6. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@BadgerMom: i have been in your very boat multiple times Let us know what the results are if you POAS!

Last month was the crappiest, I was 5 days late (latest I've ever been) then ended up getting my period on my birthday. I think this month might be it though. Being the first round of Clomid makes me hopeful, but also my chart is looking like it will go triphasic, I asked my son last night if mommy had a baby and he said yes and kissed my belly. So many little things.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

7. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

There is definitely a faint pink line... I’m not sure what to think.

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@BadgerMom: THAT'S SOOOOOO EXCITING!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

9. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@BadgerMom: Definitely look positive to me!!! Huge congrats!!

10. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Sams Mom: @MrsMom: Thank you! It’s definitely positive. I’d be ecstatic if I was 10 or 12 dpo but I’m afraid it’s not enough of a line for 15dpo 😬

11. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@BadgerMom: I was 8 weeks pregnant with my son and couldn't turn a doctors office test and he ended up perfectly fine, just the fact that you have one is great! if you need reassurance leading into your first appointment just test again. It's not like none of us has POAS multiple times knowing that it would most likely be negative. Pee away!

12. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@BadgerMom: Could you have ovulated later? And remember this isn't FMU. So maybe test again in the morning?

13. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: congrats!!! You could also have low baseline hcg so it takes longer to build

14. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: yours makes me want to pee on my frer. But I only have one because my friend who's preggo brought me her extra for luck/my birthday 😂

15. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MrsMom: It’s possible but I don’t think so. I did switch to a Tempdrop which is a skin thermometer you wear all night a couple days before I ovulated. But it picked up a nice temp shift that coincided with my positive opk so I figured it was accurate.

@MamaBear87: @Sams Mom: Thank you for the reassurance. I think I’ll proceed cautiously optimistic and test again on Thursday if AF doesn’t come. I don’t know whether to tell you to test or not. Something in my head just told me I had to today. So do whatever will make you feel best!

I feel like if nothing else comes out of this I know DH’s old sperm are still working which is what I’ve been super worried about once it didn’t happen on the first try.

16. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: I'm waiting for morning. Then I figure my period is officially late even if my cycle has gone back to normal.

Acupuncture was so so nice today. Even though I had to end 5 minutes early because I had to pee SO bad. Hopeful for the morning or just the near future if this month didn't work

17. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@BadgerMom: Eeekkk!! Exciting!!

18. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@MamaBear87: I got my on a test from a friend for good luck so hope the trend continues!

19. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@BadgerMom: wahoooo! That looks to me! Congrats!

20. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

AF arrived 3 days early today. I'm traveling and didn't bring anything. 😩

21. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: that's the worst! Boo period!

22. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Welp negative frer, no period and all of my stats are still way up. I just want my period so I can move on from another cycle that apparently didn't work 😣

23. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: ugh, I’m sorry
    @Ginaandcorey: bummer! It’s like your body is playing a mean joke
    @BadgerMom: yay! Hope this morning’s test is progressing

24. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Ginaandcorey: Ugh. 3 days early is just mean. Have you decided what your next steps are with the RE?

@MamaBear87: I'm so sorry. I've been keeping all my fingers crossed hoping these were just wacko BFP months for both of us. I hope you period shows itself here soon.

@LAZB: I didn't test this morning, I figured if I wait until tomorrow morning I should definitely have a darker line if things are looking ok.

25. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: @LAZB: the expert chart readers think I could still be as early as 11dpo. Which is sorta just ugh. I'm over all the stress this month! And I started b6 and acupuncture this month which can both lengthen lp so...who the f knows. I don't know whether to hope or be a pessimist. Yay 31 for starting with all the uncertainty 😂😂😂

26. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: hope your test is noticeably darker tomorrow!

27. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I’m sure I totally jinxed myself, but today I picked up a big brother and big sister shirt from carters. I was waiting for the kid’s hair cut place across the street to open, and couldn’t resist. The smallest they had was 4/5, so the shirts will be huge on both of my kids lol. Silly impulse buy 🤷‍♀️

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LAZB: I've had a Big Brother board book hidden in my closet for the last 6 months.

29. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@MamaBear87: Things would make a lot more sense if you were only 11 dpo. Fingers still crossed for you!!!

@LAZB: @Sams Mom: I bought a bunch of cloth diapers before I was pregnant with my first. I was SURE I had jinxed it, but nope! This time I refused to even put anything in my amazon cart lol.

30. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@BadgerMom: Re gave me a prescription for Femara so when I get home, I'll get it and take it. I'm pretty disappointed so I hope it helps. My period didn't start going irregular until we started TTC again.😐

31. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: my period has been all over the place since we started ttc. Stress does crazy things.

32. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: it really does. And it's crazy how it affects your body!

33. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: for the first time today I realized no one would die if we don't have a second. My little will be happy and we'll be able to do more things with her. So it would suck but I'm hoping this will let me let go just a little and be less stressed

I also read this really interesting article that goes into why it's difficult for humans to get pregnant so that made me feel less like I'm broken

Link below if anyone is interested
    https://www.quora.com/Why-do-women-have-periods-What-is-the-evolutionary-benefit-or-purpose-of-having-periods-Why-can’t-women-just-get-pregnant-without-the-menstrual-cycle

34. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@BadgerMom: anxiously waiting for your update 😊

35. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@MamaBear87: im trying to remember that having one child is incredible enough. Im sure those of you on here trying to conceive their first are eye rolling at the obviousness of thar statement but it's funny how ttc can make you lose that perspective

36. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

Not a good update. AF showed in the middle of the night. I knew the line was just too faint to be good. On the upside, had this stuck I would have worried the entire time that something was wrong with baby that caused it to implant so late and I really already mourned this cycle so I’m not too upset today.

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@FoolsintheRain: i spent yesterday just hanging out with my awesome kid and have come to a place where I would be ok with one. We'll keep trying but I no longer feel completely desperate. Everyone's journey is different and what I love about hb is everyone really is here to support each other, regardless of what the struggle is. We're here to lend an ear when you need to vent or whatever 😊

@BadgerMom: I totally get where you're coming from. It's easier when you've already mourned. On to next month for both of us as my period also showed today. With a legit bang, I took some ibuprofen this morning because I couldn't hang without

38. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: @BadgerMom: I'm sorry to both of you that AF showed.

Are you planning anything extra this coming month on top of acupuncture, temping, OPKs...?

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@BadgerMom & @ MamaBear87: I'm sorry she made her appearance today, best of luck next month!

I said I was going to test today (earliest possible), but my work buddy help talk me into waiting until 11dpo because I have one of my best friends baby shower Saturday and I don't want to be a sourpuss if I get a negative, since this will be the official 12th cycle.

40. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Ginaandcorey: Lol, well... my logical side says we're doing it all right and it's really just rolling the dice, but my crazy TTC side bought some Ubiquinol for myself and some of the advanced OPKs, and I can't decide if I want to buy preseed or not. We don't use lube usually so I'm not sure it's necessary, but I just can't shake the feeling of needing to try.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee