Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

March 2018 POAS (2)

1. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@BadgerMom: so sorry will you test again? @MamaBear87: argh i was hoping that your good actions posting the roll call would give you some good karma and a bfp!

Anxiously following everyone else. There's gotta be some bfps coming soon!!

2. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: dang I was so hoping there was a nice line for you this morning!

3. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@FoolsintheRain: i have not taken a test and my temp is still super high so I'm still hoping. Just less hopeful with my microscopic spotting 😂

4. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

So i finally bought a bbt as we are now heading into cycle 4 with one early mc. Took my temp vag at 610 this am before i got out of bed and was 98.5. Cd3. I know its only really relevant in the context of your other temps but isnt that high?

Anything else i should note about charting? When do you guys really start to pay attention to cervical mucosa? And when do you start with opks? I used them first time ever on cycle 2 this time which resulted in the early mc. Used them again cycle 3 but af arrived.

Had first dd no prob and now panicking about secondary infertility. My heart goes to you ladies experiencing this for the first. Its so heartbreaking and excruciating.

5. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@MamaBear87: ohhh amazing! Totally misunderstood! Fx!!!

6. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@FoolsintheRain: I don’t think so. Only if AF doesn’t show on Tuesday. I’m 12 dpo today and the test was stark white so I’m pretty confident it’s accurate.

@MamaBear87: I didn’t realize your spotting stopped. Yay!

7. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@FoolsintheRain: from someone who's been in your shoes try not to freak out. 4 months is totally within the realm of normal, especially with the chemical. You only have a 20% chance best case every month and even then sometimes the egg isn't great. You got pregnant again easily and I'm sure it will happen soon 😊
    But I totally understand the panic and feel free to talk about it as much as you want. These ladies were awesome to me last month when I was having the same feelings. Best advice I got was to mourn this month but try to avoid making it into a it will never happen thought process

8. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: I'm still being an idiot and watching like a hawk but we even had sex this morning and nothing so I'm back to the hoping so much wagon 😂

9. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

@FoolsintheRain: I temp orally and I had some temps in the 98 range, always after ovulation though. But everyone is different.

This is my process. I don't temp or use opks anymore because I know the signs so well. My body signs are really obvious in my fertile week. I can tell because my CM becomes very noticeably wet. I don't have to check myself internally to notice it. But it usually becomes noticeable about 2 or 3 days after AF is completely gone for me (no spotting or anything but that usually lasts 7 days for me)
    When I was taking opks I usually started taking them the first day I noticed the CM and usually got a positive on the 3rd or 4th day. Then I'd get ovulation pains the next day and see the temp shift shortly after that.

Without the signs I would start opks on cd8. I think thats a good day to start. I have no tips for charting... I hated it and don't do it anymore.

4 months from what I've read is normal... so don't panic yet. I really wish you all the luck and hope you get your bfp soon!

10. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

@BadgerMom: I'm sorry you got s BFN. I know how that disappointment feels.
    @MamaBear87: I will keep my FX for you!

So would you ladies count a BFN at 12 dpo as being out? With the cheapy tests? I have stopped testing like crazy but I think I'll be back to doing that this cycle. Plus some of my cheap tests expire soon so I may as well use them. I guess I'm wondering at what point I should start losing hope.

11. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Umbreon: I wouldn’t count it out with a cheapie. For me the cheapies haven’t been as sensitive as the FRERs. I do pretty much count it out with a FRER. There’s still a chance. But I feel like I should at least have a squinter on a FRER by 12 dpo.

12. FoolsintheRain

olive / 63 posts

@Umbreon: id expect something on an frer at 12 for sure but maybe not necessarily on a cheapie?

13. Umbreon

clementine / 854 posts

@BadgerMom: @FoolsintheRain: thanks I'll keep this in mind. I've never actually used an FRER because they're so expensive and I've never had even a squinter on a cheapie.

14. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Glad I kept testing! Guess I didn’t ovulate the first time

15. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@LAZB: I had a feeling! So glad you kept at it, now get to it (again lol)!!!

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@BadgerMom: done and done lol. Thank goodness my kids both nap at the same time

17. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@BadgerMom: Sorry about the bfn! 😔

@MamaBear87: I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you 🤞

18. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@LAZB: Woohoo! Now that’s very positive!

19. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LAZB: glad you kept them up!

I'm so over waiting. My lp the last 2 months has been 11 days which puts my period due Monday. I seriously just want to fast forward past the stress of watching for spotting 😂

20. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

Can I join y’all super late?! I had written this month off since we didn’t have great timing and we weren’t official TTC until March but hello
    DD 1 is 2 1/2 (any other June 15 mamas?) and we wanted to start trying for #2 a year ago. When I went for my annual appointment, I had an abnormal pap, high grade cervical pre-cancer and a LEEP procedure. At the time, my doctor advised to wait a year to TTC. I’ve since switched doctors who told me that was terrible guidance but here we are almost a year later!

Cycle Day: 31/32
    TTC Cycle: 1st officially
    Ovulation Date: sometime around Valentines
    POAS Date: this morning!

I felt off Tuesday and tested but negative but when AF didn’t show up yesterday I had to test this morning!

21. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@rpparker: That’s great! Congratulations! Sounds like you’ve had quite the journey to get here.

22. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: what's the word today?
    @LAZB: so glad you kept testing!!
    @rpparker: congrats! I love hearing about bfp's!

23. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

I'm doing some crazy 10dpo symptom googling today with nausea last night and weird cm today. Really trying not to get my hopes up.

24. 2mamakrewe

pea / 7 posts

Congrats @rpparker !!
    Our timing was definitely off this month. It gets a little tricky because our donor is out of state and we fly to him each month to inseminate. And with our work schedules we have to predict everything 2 months in advance... But I'm still trying to be hopeful. I had cramps last two days so maybe that's a good sign. Didn't have that last month and AF not due until the 10th. I haven't decided if I'm going to POAS 3/9 or just wait until AF.

25. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Ginaandcorey: i had just a teeny bit of spotting earlier but I don't feel like my period is on its way and usually by today my lower back is sore. Beer also tastes weird and I'm cheerful so I'm hoping. Testing in the morning unless my period shows up at 2am like last month 😂

Fingers crossed for you!!

26. lioneyes

persimmon / 1286 posts

Just tested (I wrote my test date wrong in the orig list, put t as April not March 4) and....

+++
    Omfg.

27. Ginaandcorey

cherry / 161 posts

@MamaBear87: fx for you!!
    @lioneyes: yeaaaahhhhhhh! Congrats!!
    @2mamakrewe: you are so dedicated, I am impressed. I hope this month is it for you! Do you mind me asking how you found your donor?

28. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I had a positive opk again today, but we couldn’t bd, we both had a stomach bug. We dtd yesterday and the day before though, so hopefully we are covered.
    When I don’t take anything, this is a typical ovulation for me (cd 22), but since I took vitex this month I thought it’d be earlier. I hope late ovulation doesn’t impair my chances.

29. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@lioneyes: yay! Did you use a cheapie? Haha I'm over here trying to decide if I want to grab a frer

30. MrsMom

kiwi / 568 posts

@MamaBear87: I’m hoping your morning is filled with positives

@lioneyes: YES!!! Congratulations!

@2mamakrewe: That’s definite dedication! Hoping your timing was better than you thought!

31. lioneyes

persimmon / 1286 posts

@mamabear87 i had a few FRERs that expire in 2018 so I used one. Once it came back VERY positive I opened a new box and tried again (also VERY +).

Good luck!

32. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

Negative on a cheapie :crying:. I'm 12 dpo so maybe I should try a frer but I don't have any and the thought of having to go buy one and have it be negative is depressing
    Period is technically due today so I think I'll just wait. Probably be here later

33. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

Cycle Day: 13 (somewhere 1-3 DPO)
    TTC Cycle: meh. TTC since Feb 2017 with four losses
    Ovulation Date: 3/2, 3, or 4. Didn't temp this cycle so not sure.
    POAS Date: 3/9
    Baby #: 2

Joining super late because I hadn't really intended to try this month. I'm waiting to get in for repeat loss testing and was planning to avoid in the interim. But, I mapped out future cycles and this is the last one that would allow me to defer finishing my master's degree by only 1 term instead of at least 3. So, we went for it.

34. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@rpparker: @lioneyes: Congrats!!!

@MamaBear87: Ugh. I'm sorry. I still wouldn't trust a cheapie at 12dpo, but I guess time will tell.

My temp was still up this am so I had the smallest shred of hope until I went to the bathroom and found spotting. So AF should be here later today or tomorrow right on time.

I did realize this cycle that I think I'm the opposite of some people, I think I'm better off testing early and managing my disappointment from there. It REALLY sucked to get my hopes up, wait so long to test, and then get them dashed with a stark white negative. So I'm buying a three pack of FRERs and going for it early and often next cycle. Between the extra vitamins and the fancy OPKs, the $12.99 they cost is probably the least expensive thing I will have bought for this cycle.

35. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BadgerMom: the limbo is seriously the worst for me! I don't really trust the cheapie either but I'm not brave enough to go get a frer and have that also be negative, but I only tested this morning because my temp is still way up so I guess there's hope! I'm glad to hear someone else also wouldn't trust a cheapie.

Eta jinxed myself. Spotting now and it's pink so I think I'm out. Damn. I just wanted to have happy news to share for my birthday

Charting sucks sometimes. You really can vary so much that you can't tell. Hope you get your period or a surprise positive very soon!

36. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@lilyofthewest: glad y youre joining us this month. Hoping this will be a good month for you!

37. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@lioneyes: kinda wish I had grabbed a frer last night. Now I'm much too chicken 😂

38. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@MrsMom: @Ginaandcorey: Thanks!

@2mamakrewe: oh wow, def lots of logistics to handle!

@lioneyes: Eeek, congrats!

39. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MamaBear87: oh man, I’m sorry there is still hope though
    @BadgerMom: bummer I’m with you about testing early, for me it’s better to temper my excitement

40. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@lilyofthewest: good luck!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee