Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

MAY-be this is our month? May 2014 POAS thread

1. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Radish: I am not as confident as you are (probably trying to protect myself) but I totally appreciate your vote of confidence!

2. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@sorrycharlie: @Espion: Thanks ladies! I feel like it could be in my favor but I am trying so hard to not get my hopes too high!

3. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@simplyfelicity: everything crossed for you my dear!!!! Hoping you see a BFP right away no squinting

4. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm sorry! I hope you have a late implanter and get a nice surprise instead of AF!

5. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsMccarthy: Thank you!!!

6. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

AF has arrived. On to June. And on to calling my doctors office. I've now had two 10 day luteal phases, one 11 day luteal phase, and one 9 day one. Boo

7. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@lilyofthewest: oh no! I'm so sorry. I hope you get some definitive answers soon.

8. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@lilyofthewest: I am really sorry to hear that! I, too, am glad you will be going to the Dr and getting some insight. Best of luck to you in June!

9. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

9 testers left in May! I'm rooting for you all! If you are all KU we can have an even 20 s.

10. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

@lilyofthewest: I'm sorry

11. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@lilyofthewest: Boo to AF! I hope you get some answers at the doctor and have better luck next month.

12. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@lilyofthewest: sorry sweetness!!! see you in June. xo

13. googly-eyes

GOLD / pomelo / 5737 posts

@lilyofthewest: sorry. Hope yor dr can help you out with that (quickly!) and you see a bfp soon! See you in June.

14. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

January/February Mamas   
    MrsHansen82   KeepCalmCarrie   MrsTiger  ValentineMommy   Pumuckl   SorryCharlie   Gigi2  Espion   nerdbee   Radish   tidybee  

May-Bee Mamas  
    18 Happybluebird,
    26 Simplyfelicity
    29 sunset840
    30 Mrs. Coral, MrsB2012
    31 Aria, As Time Goes By
    TBD: intotheocean

Rollover to future BFPs:  Annette, HeartAbandoned, HellonHeels, Crystal, Tam, marzipan, MaryM, pinkcupcake, MrsMcCarthy, drjolene, sheskrafty, MrsStar, EABAE, CMOMMA1, Googly-eyes, Raspberries, Angelachase, lilyofthewest,

15. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@sunset840: @Mrs. Coral: @As Time Goes By: How are you ladies doing? Just checking and hoping that all is well!

16. Annette

cherry / 203 posts

@raspberries @angelachase @lilyofthewest sorry you ladies have all seen AF - here is hoping we all end up with our valentines babies next month!!

17. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

I'm out this month ladies. AF showed up today. Good luck to all the ladies moving on to June and fingers crossed for the ladies still waiting to POAS!

18. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@HappyBluebird: I am so sorry! I am glad to hear you are out of limbo and can move onto a "fresh" month. Wishing you the best of luck in June.

19. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

I think I might POAS when I get home today (hopefully I can hold long enough.) I am feeling a bit discouraged as some of the symptoms I had have lessened. The great thing about waiting to POAS is that you get a definite answer and the bad is that there is so much more anticipation. I feel so conflicted because I would be perfectly happy with a February or March baby as it would work out much better with our work schedules, but then I am so scared to test. That part of me just doesnt want to test at all. As you can tell, I just feel really conflicted.

20. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@simplyfelicity:

21. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@HappyBluebird: awww, bummer. Good luck in June!

@simplyfelicity: We're all POAS enablers so you know what I'm gonna say about testing. That being said, a BFN bothers me less than the not knowing, but I understand being conflicted. I hope this is your month.

22. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Aria: Haha, I know and I am, too! POAS is how I found out I was no longer pregnant last month so I feel gun-shy about the actual testing itself. Whatever the answer is, I will be ok. Thanks for the support. What dpo are you?

23. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

January/February Mamas
    MrsHansen82 KeepCalmCarrie MrsTiger ValentineMommy Pumuckl SorryCharlie Gigi2 Espion nerdbee Radish tidybee
    May-Bee Mamas
    26 Simplyfelicity
    29 sunset840
    30 Mrs. Coral, MrsB2012
    31 Aria, As Time Goes By
    Rollover to future BFPs: Annette, HeartAbandoned, HellonHeels, Crystal, Tam, marzipan, MaryM, pinkcupcake, MrsMcCarthy, drjolene, sheskrafty, MrsStar, EABAE, CMOMMA1, Googly-eyes, Raspberries, Angelachase, lilyofthewest, Happybluebird

24. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@simplyfelicity: totally understand your conflicted feelings hang in there and do whatever feels right.

25. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@cmomma17: Awww...thanks. I think I just need to get my big girl panties on.

26. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@simplyfelicity: Today is O day. We've had decent timing so far, so I'm feeling hopeful. I won't be testing in May but I'm hanging around to see what happens with everyone else.

27. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Aria: That sounds promising!

28. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@simplyfelicity: did you test??

29. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

I was so hopeful based on my symptoms, especially what I thought was IB on 8 dpo but it is negative. I am a roll over.

30. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@simplyfelicity: Nooooooooooo!

I didn't get a positive until I was, likely, 13 DPO, and that was the squinty blue dye test. I had nothing but negatives before my squinter. Don't count yourself out unless that evil B came to town.

31. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Espion: Yeah, but I think I am between a 13-15. I wasn't really charting, so I don't know for sure. Ugh...this just sucks.

32. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

January/February Mamas
    MrsHansen82 KeepCalmCarrie MrsTiger ValentineMommy Pumuckl SorryCharlie Gigi2 Espion nerdbee Radish tidybee
    May-Bee Mamas

29 sunset840
    30 Mrs. Coral, MrsB2012
    31 Aria, As Time Goes By
    Rollover to future BFPs: Annette, HeartAbandoned, HellonHeels, Crystal, Tam, marzipan, MaryM, pinkcupcake, MrsMcCarthy, drjolene, sheskrafty, MrsStar, EABAE, CMOMMA1, Googly-eyes, Raspberries, Angelachase, lilyofthewest, Happybluebird, Simplyfelicity

33. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@simplyfelicity: I will also say, from a mama who has been through exactly what you are going through, it will happen. It may take a couple months, (after my mc in May, I got my BFP in September without charting whatsoever and with lousy timing in every cycle), but you will get there. I guess, the best thing I heard from another person during that time when "advice" is relatively useless was "I know".

34. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Espion: Thank you. This means a lot to me.

35. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@simplyfelicity: Aww I'm so sorry. I hope June brings you good luck.

36. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@simplyfelicity: Awww, I'm so sorry. It really sounded like you had every reason to be hopeful.

37. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@angelachase: I know! I really, truly didn't imagine any of it! I felt more pregnant this month vs last month and I was KU last month...I will never trust symptoms again. I seriously think the spotting on 8 dpo (I never spot) was just plain cruel.
    @Aria: Thank you!

38. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@simplyfelicity: hugs!!! Even if it is not this month it will happen again soon.

39. NerdBee

clementine / 828 posts

@simplyfelicity: I'm so sorry! Crossing my fingers that you O'd later than you thought.

40. Annette

cherry / 203 posts

@simplyfelicity well that is a bummer I wouldn't lose complete hope. My best friend got her BFP when she was 16 dpo so maybe you're not out yet!

I'm kind of excited over here at CD20 as I just got an almost positive OPK - my previous cycles have all been 39+ days so I jumped for joy tonight when the OPK was dark today. I'm gonna POAS again in the morning and fully expect a full positive by then! Time to BD!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee