Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

MAY-be this is our month? May 2014 POAS thread

1. septca

GOLD / pomegranate / 3688 posts

@simplyfelicity: I know you don't "chart" chart, but have you been entering your data at all (like just entering CM in FF or whatever)??? It would be really helpful to be able to see it laid out.

2. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@MrsB2012: aw I have to say though so far I love having a feb baby

3. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@cmomma17: I am 6 days late! Grrrrr...

4. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@simplyfelicity: Grrrr, but also ..... hopeful??

5. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@simplyfelicity: ugh! I hope you get some answers soon. I am having a wonky cycle too so I feel your pain.

6. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@MrsB2012: hooray!!!
    @simplyfelicity: so frustrating!

7. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@cmomma17: Not really, I am just barely on and off spotting for the last day. I feel like AF really wants to start but won't.

8. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@septca: Yeah, I have been using FF for the past two cycles for CM and a general timeline. Honestly, my cm this cycle has been no help at all because it has mostly been creamy/lotiony for the past three weeks. I stopped charting my cm after my bfn on Sunday because I didn't see a point and really thought AF was right around the corner. FF has been moving by O date back, though. I wish this would help me...

9. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsMccarthy: @Tidybee: Seriously, this is lame!

10. septca

@simplyfelicity: Can you post a link, pretty please?

11. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@septca: I will try, never done that!

12. septca

@simplyfelicity: There is a "public" or "share" setting somewhere that will give a link to post.

13. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@septca: http://fertilityfriend.com/home/4ea0c8

Does that work? Sorry if some is graphic, never thought I would share.

14. septca

@simplyfelicity: Thanks! (FWIW, you can change the settings to change what your shared chart includes...) Okay. Sucker punch coming: I don't think you've O'ed. With the random spotting (at 8 DPO and yesterday), I think you could still be gearing up after your m/c or having an annovulatory cycle (also fairly common after a m/c).

15. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@septca: Oh, gosh, couldn't I be spotting because AF is coming? Do people normally spot before O? Thank you so much!

16. septca

@simplyfelicity: You absolutely could be spotting because AF is coming... I'm just not sure there was an O in there. This past cycle (after my cp) was the first time I have ever spotted pre-O, so that's definitely possible as well. But spotting is usually caused by injury (to the cerv or by egg release, although I think that's fairly uncommon, or by IB, also uncommon...) or hormones, it's not just random.

17. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@septca: Yeah, I agree. If it helps, I took an opk two days ago and it was the lightest test line I have ever seen. The one I posted a couple weeks back or so was much darker. I know it just shows your LH and can't confirm O. Thinking it was anovulatory.

18. septca

@simplyfelicity: The first cycle I was off BCP this go 'round I had a super long (50 days) cycle and had a series of darkening-and-then-fading OPKs twice before I actually O'ed. It was really frustrating. But best case scenario - you get AF, stop the limbo insanity, and get to move on to next month!

19. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@septca: it's amazing I got KU last month given crazy cycles! Thanks again.

20. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@MrsB2012: congrats mama! So happy for you!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee