Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

MAY-be this is our month? May 2014 POAS thread

1. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Mrs. Coral: Ahhhh! How fun! I LOVE when you get a fakeout then a positive. It give hope that you still aren't out until you are out. Please post a photo. Have a wonderful and healthy 9 months my dear.

2. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@Mrs. Coral: Congrats! I did the same thing...I just told my DH that I had just tested that afternoon (which I did with a FRER but I really tested with a cheapie in the am).

3. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

@Mrs. Coral: eeee! Congrats!! I tested on a wondfo and got a faint line, then a clear positive FRER an hour later

4. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Ugh...another negative. Granted it was on a like 45 min hold. Aunt Flo, hurry the frick up, please!

5. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@Mrs. Coral: Soooo exciting!!!! If there are clearly 2 lines, I'd just try and do a hold today and test after a longer hold with a FRER. But, we all know how I love to ( and encourage others to ) POAS haha. If you have the will power, you could wait until AM, but what fun is that

@simplyfelicity: Sorry things are unclear for you Hopefully you get an answer either way soon.

I did test this morning, but obviously a bpn at 8dpo haha. However, I did have a slight temp shift which is nice. Last month I got AF on 9dpo, so if I can even get a longer LP phase I'd be just as happy as a BFP. ( Ok, ok, maybe not justtt as happy, but I'd be pretty happy.)

6. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@Mrs. Coral: congrats!

7. Mrs. Coral

clementine / 812 posts

Here they are!!! Thank you guys for your support. @simplyfelicity @MrsB2012: still holding out for you!!!

8. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@Mrs. Coral: That is a super clear line! I'm shocked you got a BFN yesterday -- congrats!!!

9. NerdBee

clementine / 828 posts

@Mrs. Coral: nice lines!! Congrats

10. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Mrs. Coral: congrats!! Beautiful lines!

11. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@Mrs. Coral: Thems some LINES, girl! Congrats!!

12. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@Mrs. Coral: Congrats!! Those are some fantastic lines!

13. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@Mrs. Coral: holy lines!!! congrats! how many dpo are you?

14. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@Mrs. Coral: congrats!!

15. Annette

cherry / 203 posts

@mrs. Coral - congrats!!! Fantastic way to end the month! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

16. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Mrs. Coral: Oh my goodness! That is as clear as day! I can't believe you are only 11 dpo! Congrats! (And thank you for the shout out. You are too sweet.)

17. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

January/February Mamas  
    MrsHansen82   KeepCalmCarrie   MrsTiger  ValentineMommy   Pumuckl   SorryCharlie   Gigi2  Espion   nerdbee   Radish   tidybee   Mrs. Coral

May-Bee Mamas  
    29 sunset840
    31 MrsB2012

Rollover to future BFPs:   Annette, HeartAbandoned, HellonHeels, Crystal, Tam, marzipan, MaryM, pinkcupcake, MrsMcCarthy, drjolene, sheskrafty, MrsStar, EABAE, CMOMMA1, Googly-eyes, Raspberries, Angelachase, lilyofthewest, Happybluebird, Simplyfelicity, As Time Goes By

18. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@Mrs. Coral: Ahhh congrats, what a great line you got there! Happy & healthy 9 months.

19. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@Mrs. Coral: congrats have a H&H 9 months

20. theotherstark

pomegranate / 3045 posts

@Mrs. Coral: Congratulations!!

21. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@Mrs. Coral: Congrats!

22. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Mrs. Coral: holy LINES! Congratulations!

23. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

I MAY ( haha get it.. )have gotten the squinty-est of squinters this morning. I think the test is just messed up though. It's a cheapie, and for some reason there's a clear horizonal line ( it's supposed to be a vertical line.. ) but when the lighting is just right, there seems to be a squinter in the right place. I took another test after like a 30 min hold and obviously nothing. I might go and buy FRER's this afternoon for tomorrow. I'm pretty sure it's nothing but it may warrant a proper test tomorrow.

The really good news is that my temp is still high so it looks like I'll a longer lp this cycle. ( even if it's just by 1 day, it's a start.)

24. cmomma17

honeydew / 7811 posts

@MrsB2012: fingers crossed!

25. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

I haven't been here for a while but ahh! congrats @Gigi2 @Radish & @tidybee !!!

26. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@MrsB2012: Fingers crossed for you!!!

27. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

AFM, AF is 3-4 days late and I got a BFN this morning. I am ready to move on!

28. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@simplyfelicity: perhaps just a longer cycle post CP? Is it possible that you ovulated later and if so did you cover your bases? If so could still be preggo! FX

29. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@MrsB2012: hope to see a positive FRER from you soon!

30. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@Mrs. Coral: congrats!

31. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

holy mother of f... I have a squinter on a FRER as well. 3 hour hold. I can't believe it. I got a 2 pack, one of the lines test and one with a digital. I'll take the digital tomorrow. This one is super faint so it won't translate on a picture.

32. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

@MrsB2012: eeeeee crossing fingers & toes! Post a pic!!

33. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@MrsB2012: Ahh! FX for you! I second @sorrycharlie, post a pic! We'll squint with you!

34. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@MrsB2012: awesome! Congrats!

35. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@sorrycharlie: @Aria: if ya'll can actually see the second line on this pic then I'm super impressed. However I bet you're going to tell me I'm crazy and "try again in a few days"
    It's craY faint but it's there in real life. I think might hold off telling dh until tomorrow when I take the digi.

36. LBee

pomegranate / 3895 posts

@MrsB2012: Based on the faintness of the line (not going to lie, I don't see one), I would wait to take a digital! FRER's are super sensitive, while digitals are not.

37. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@simplyfelicity: I'm thinking the chances of the breakthrough bleeding being related to ovulation is going up.

@MrsB2012: I barely see the shadow of it, but my first one with DD was not photograph-able so I bet that tomorrow will be great.

@Mrs. Coral: congrats!! That is a nice line. Are you expecting a due date in January or February?

38. Aria

persimmon / 1121 posts

@MrsB2012: Yeah, I don't see it yet, but if you say it's there I believe you, I know the really faint ones are hard to capture on camera! It's still really early for you though right? How many DPO? I can't wait to see your line get darker!

39. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@MrsB2012: eeeeere! I'm all excited for you. Keep sharing all the things you've peed on!

@MrsCoral: Congrats!

40. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@Aria: I'm only 9 dpo so yes, very very early. Tomorrow hopefully it's better. When the lighting is right, you can see the line quite well, I know I'm not imagining it. Fingers are crossed it says yes on the digi tomorrow. It's the same pack as this test, so I'd assume it has the same sensitivity? Maybe I should take a cheapie tomorrow and the digi the day after?

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee