Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May Flower Power! May 2015 POAS

1. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@YogiRunner: I tested the day of my iui just to see if the ovidrel worked - the only time I've ever seen a positive hpt it should definitely be out of your system at 12 dpo, I think generally it's out by 10 dpo, I will probably test then (Saturday for me)

2. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

Congrats to all of the ! Good luck to everyone testing and rolling over to next month

So, this is the first month we're really "trying" trying. I had a neg OPK yesterday afternoon (we BD last night) and then got a positive one just now. I was going to wait til tomorrow to BD again but any thoughts on if we should tonight? I feel like I'm in TTC 101 all over again - haha!

3. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@fancyfunction: It certainly won't hurry anything to BD again. I think tonight would be better than tomorrow.

4. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@fancyfunction: I would bd today and tomorrow to cover all the bases

5. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@kiddosc: @MrsKRB: Thx ladies - I figured. Last couple of months I've been taking OPK's just to see and have been getting a pattern of a positive then ovulating two days later. I have a meeting tonight so I hope my husband is still awake when I get back

6. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@fancyfunction: I mean... sex isn't a bad thing to wake up for

7. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@kiddosc: hehe...true

8. WinterBee

persimmon / 1071 posts

@MrsKRB: I would be ok with that. I'm not tracking or charting so I'm not sure if I even O this month.

@kiddosc: Not charting. Would be super happy with O! We wanted to NTNP for a couple months to try to keep the stress down and hopefully have it happen, and before I was on the pill so now I'm feeling everything and not knowing what it means haha.
    Trying to read up and get more 'in touch' with myself.

I don't know about when to expect my period though. Does the withdrawal bleed (end of april) after stopping my pill half way through the pack count as a 'real' period, or should I go by my 'real' period before that which was mid-April?
    So, will my next period be mid-May or end of May?

9. mdf106

clementine / 828 posts

@WinterBee: They are both withdrawn bleeding, I would count the second one as your period.

10. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@yogirunner: beta of 80 yesterday, so, pregnant!

11. DesertDreams88

grapefruit / 4361 posts

@winterbee: I thinks there's no way to know, unfortunately.... everyone handles BCP withdrawal differently

12. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

@DesertDreams88: yay!!! So happy for you!!!

13. WinterBee

persimmon / 1071 posts

@mdf106: @DesertDreams88: Thanks
    I suppose my POAS date will be later then. We shall see what happens.

14. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@DesertDreams88: such great news!

15. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

wow so much action on this board! congrats to all the BFPs!
    eager to have more of you join the jan 2016 board.

for those of you who are out, i am hoping next month is THE month for you all. prayers for everyone still on the ttc journey.

16. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

@DesertDreams88: congrats!!!

17. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@fancyfunction: if you usually O two days later than it'd be better tomorrow at 0-1. If we can't BD every day i prefer the day after my positice cause I also O two days later. We aim for every other and personally I like my chances better with 0-3 and 0-1 than 0-2 and 0. But if you can do three days in a row than go for it!

18. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@DesertDreams88: great beta! Congrats!

19. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@delight: haha - thx. My plan was to do yesterday, tomorrow, etc anyway so hopefully that works out b/c I just got home and he's fast asleep

20. aphelila

coffee bean / 44 posts

Wow I missed so much in the last couple of days! I'm so excited to see way more than last month!

12 dpo and my first bfn this morning.

21. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

BFPs!!!
    mrs.shinerbock, smith, supernovaj, mrsyellowjacket, desertdreams88, mdf106, chitownro, hiker85, swoggette

POAS Dates
    5/5: punk
    5/10: thepaperbutterfly
    5/14: aphelila, ms.line, hellonheels
    5/15: shannonrenee0201
    5/16: loscato
    5/17: cobee, kiddosc
    5/18: irun2004, delight
    5/19: yogirunner, mrskrb, trailrunner, winterbee
    5/20: aegie, temperancebrennan
    5/21: lady grey, amorini, bisous
    5/22: jennylayneaz
    5/23: libbylou, mrsclownfish
    5/29: 2farmmoms, illumina
    5/30: fancyfunction
    5/31: amommythang, ballerinabee

Rollovers
    northstar, auggiefrog, chloesmommie, lovehope, redheadbee

TBD
    jojogirl, lauraeva

Cheerleaders
    bea, simplyfelicity, winterbee, buttermilk, honeygold89

@DesertDreams88: Yaaaaay! Thrilled for you.

@aphelila: ugh, bummer. Keep us updated

@punk @thepaperbutterfly: what's up ladies?

22. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

Congrats to all the BFP's! I am so behind on this thread!

23. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

8dpiui and going nutso bananacakes. Seriously the worst 2ww of my life. Rollercoaster of feeling hopeful and elated after my acupuncture appointment last night, to bummed and negative that my cramps and sore boobs aren't any different than other cycles. Trying to focus on other stuff but the test date is looming and I'm terrified that AF will just spoil it all!

Going for a giant decaf iced latte now....

24. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@YogiRunner: positive thoughts!

25. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@YogiRunner: I'm not feeling any symptoms either, but just remember that tons of ladies have no symptoms until the 5 or 6 week of pregnancy, so don't get discouraged Of course, I should practice what I preach

26. ballerinabee

apricot / 452 posts

@DesertDreams88: Congratulations!! So happy your beta is reassuring

@YogiRunner: the fact that PMS and pregnancy symptoms are basically the same is infuriating!! Gah... <fx> for you!

27. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

This has been an awesome month so far for BFPs!!

28. Hiker85

coffee bean / 33 posts

@DesertDreams88: Congrats!

29. IRun2004

pea / 9 posts

Wow. I go away on vacation and come back to a whole lotta BFP happies. Love it! Congrats to all you lucky ladies.

I had the lovely fun of a positive ovulation test right before we left for a day of cancelled flights and crazy travel with my 2 year old. So not a lot of BD happening there. Ugh. We got it a good one a few days before O and one that was probably too late but that's it.

I DID finally have a conversation with DH about the shortness of the FW and how I really need his participation here. So while I am likely out this month (currently probably 8dpo), next month should be a better process anyway.

30. HellOnHeels

clementine / 899 posts

Scratch that... Seems AF is most likely on her way. I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say I'm out.

Congrats to all the BFP's and good luck to everyone still in this month and to the rollovers for next month!!!

31. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@HellOnHeels: keeping my fingers crossed for you!

32. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

@YogiRunner: I feel like I'm the exact opposite. 8 dpo also, and I swear everything is a symptom. I have a feeling next week I'm going to be super disappointed and mad at myself for getting my hopes up so high.

33. aphelila

coffee bean / 44 posts

@simplyfelicity: It is so much work when ttc! After 5 days the idea of it made me sick to my stomach.. Which then makes you symptom spot... It's a vicious cycle.

Brown spotting today, a few days before AF. Fingers crossed...

34. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@TrailRunner: I'm 8 DPO too and totally symptom spotting. I've felt like crap all day and had a little pink spotting.

I promised myself I wouldn't test early this month but I've had implantstion spotting with all pregnancies so I can't help but wonder if I will hold out much past 10dpo.

35. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

@delight: That sounds promising for you!! I have gotten some sort of mystery cold that nobody else has had and I can't seem to shake. I also convinced myself I saw a tiny pink spot today. Let's be real...it was prob just a mark on the toilet paper.

36. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Any testers??

37. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

Trying not to get my hopes up, but I *think* I might have had some implantation bleeding (and then did a thorough google investigation). I have a fun weekend coming up, so I'm going to try to put it out of my mind and wait to test until Monday.

Congrats to all the BFPs!

38. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@TemperanceBrennan: Fingers crossed, have a great weekend!

7dpo and my temp dropped below coverline today. Really hoping to see it jump back up tomorrow and chalk this up to an implantation dip.

39. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

I'm out. Thought I might have had IB yesterday but not so much. AF is here. Apparently I just had an 8 day LP. What a bummer. Good luck to everyone else. I'll still be cheering you on!

40. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@delight: so sorry about AF. Hope next cycle is a better one for you!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee