Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May Flower Power! May 2015 POAS

1. aphelila

coffee bean / 44 posts

@LoveHope: thank you!

2. SupernovaJ

persimmon / 1141 posts

@Shannonrenee0201: i had a stuffy nose as one of my symptoms with my first pregnancy. it was really weird as that never happens to me either. i tested at 11dpo and got a very very faint squinter on a wondfo.

good luck to you and all the may ladies!!

3. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@aphelila: sorry to hear

4. Shannonrenee0201

coffee bean / 35 posts

@SupernovaJ: I've read online about colds being an early pregnancy symptom! So I was wondering about it this time because it's rare that I get stuffed up like I did. Still no sign of AF. I guess if she don't show in a couple days I'll test again. Thanks for your reply

5. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

AF showed up. Ugh. On to IUI #2. I had so much hope

6. lady grey

pear / 1696 posts

Hi everyone! This ttw is dragging on...today I woke up sore/sensitive nipples so now I am starting to syptom spot and hope! I don't usually get sore nipples before AF and this was my earliest sign with LO1, but who knows...not going to test til the 21st if I can help it!

@YogiRunner: sorry to hear that

7. Hiker85

coffee bean / 33 posts

@YogiRunner: Ugh I'm so sorry Best of luck for IUI #2!

8. Shannonrenee0201

coffee bean / 35 posts

@YogiRunner: sorry to hear good luck to you next cycle!

@lady grey: good luck on your testing!! Hope it comes out BFP

As for me, no AF. 1 day late and no cramping like I'm going to start. I guess I'll test again in the morning if she still hasn't arrived.

9. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

AF is here for me too

10. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Shannonrenee0201: good luck

11. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

@YogiRunner: @MrsKRB: aww I'm sorry

12. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@MrsKRB: really sorry to hear.

13. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@YogiRunner: im really sorry
    Hugs

14. Loscato

olive / 64 posts

Got a BFN on Saturday with a dollar store test. Yesterday and today I’ve had a little bit of brown spotting. I’m hoping it’s implantation, but in reality it’s probably just AF being the b*tch that she is and teasing me… I’ll keep you updated. If she doesn’t show up in full force by tomorrow I’ll test again on Wednesday.

15. Loscato

olive / 64 posts

@Shannonrenee0201: I also have a cold! That, mixed with being super emotional makes me think that I totally could be pregnant. I had a stuffy nose almost my entire first pregnancy.

16. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@Loscato: lots of luck!

17. Shannonrenee0201

coffee bean / 35 posts

@MrsKRB: sorry to hear about AF and Thankyou!

@Loscato: Yeah I've heard that it could be a sign! Good luck! And keep us updated!

So last night I had some brownish CM, so I thought maybe AF is finally here. So I put a tampon in. This morning I checked and it was clean just a little bit of red on it. Maybe AF is slowly making her appearance idk. Normally I get bad cramps when she comes. I don't have any. And nothing when I wipe. I didn't retest this morning because I thought I started but now I'm not sure. AF was supposed to start two days ago.

18. WinterBee

persimmon / 1071 posts

I have my POAS date as tomorrow, but I don't think that's correct. I stopped my pill half way through my last pack of BC so I'm not sure when to expect AF. No signs of her yet.

DH and I have been VERY casual in our NTNP so far, I'm not tracking or symptom spotting at all. But, I'll probably test this coming week if AF doesn't show up.

Good luck to everyone else testing this month!

19. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

@YogiRunner: @MrsKRB: I'm sorry

20. CObee

cherry / 189 posts

Man, not much luck in the middle of May for us, sorry ladies.

As for me, my chart has never looked better, with super high temps (although I'm on progesterone so can't rely on that too much..) but bfn on FRER this morning on 11dpo. Stupid chart was getting my hopes up, but symptoms aren't really there so I wasn't super surprised. I'll probably test again on Thursday before stopping my progesterone. Super good luck to the rest of you testing this month! We need some more bfp's!!!

21. CObee

cherry / 189 posts

@mdf106: good to know TWW symptoms can vary so much between pregnancies. Maybe I can go a little less crazy trying to feel everything I want to feel next month

22. CObee

cherry / 189 posts

@IRun2004: any luck?? I am so ready to end this cycle and move on to the next too!!

23. IRun2004

pea / 9 posts

@CObee: nope. BFN on an FRER this morning 12-ish DPO so I am pretty sure that plus cramping this morning seals things for me. Our timing this month wasn't great so I shouldn't be surprised but I was so hopeful.

I have thought about skipping this next cycle because getting KU this time would put the due date way to close to DD's birthday. But I am not sure if I can wait. DH and I really can't make any plans (including making changes to a job I am currently miserable in) until we know about this second baby's arrival window. Though I think a few more months and I may have to make a change regardless.

Look for me on the June boards very shortly. Though I won't make the switch until AF officially shows.

24. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

BFPs!!!
    mrs.shinerbock, smith, supernovaj, mrsyellowjacket, desertdreams88, mdf106, chitownro, hiker85, swoggette

POAS Dates
    5/5: punk
    5/10: thepaperbutterfly
    5/14: ms.line
    5/15: shannonrenee0201
    5/16: loscato
    5/17: cobee, kiddosc
    5/18: irun2004
    5/19: winterbee
    5/20: aegie, temperancebrennan
    5/21: lady grey, amorini, bisous
    5/22: jennylayneaz
    5/23: libbylou, mrsclownfish
    5/29: 2farmmoms, illumina
    5/30: fancyfunction
    5/31: amommythang, ballerinabee

Rollovers
    northstar, auggiefrog, chloesmommie, lovehope, redheadbee, hellonheels, delight, trailrunner, aphelila, yogirunner, mrskrb

TBD
    jojogirl, lauraeva

Cheerleaders
    bea, simplyfelicity, winterbee, buttermilk, honeygold89

@hellonheels @delight @trailrunner @aphelila @mrskrb: So sorry ladies. AF sucks, I hate her right now, but let’s try to think of it as the beginning of a fresh new cycle that could be the ONE. Stay positive!

@trailrunner: the balance of being hopeful and realistic is a tough one, I know. I told myself this cycle to be positive no matter what. Even though it didn’t work out, I think being negative only would have made it worse. I believe in the power of positive thinking!

@mrskrb: the more I research, the more I hear of IUI #2 or #3 being more likely to succeed. Needless to say though, I know the disappointment you are feeling right now. Onwards and upwards!

Good luck to everyone riding out this 2ww!!!

25. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@YogiRunner: I've heard that too, so here's to having a better cycle next month

26. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

I'm out this cycle. Not really surprising, but still sucks.

27. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@ms.line: I'm sorry it still sucks even when you're expecting it.

28. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@ms.line: I'm sorry

29. LoveHope

kiwi / 689 posts

@ms.line: hugs im really sorry. It's not an easy journey.

30. ms.line

pear / 1770 posts

@MrsKRB: @banddmommy @lovehope thank you, ladies

31. bisous

persimmon / 1304 posts

To all the ladies still waiting to POAS and those rolling into June.

@YogiRunner: Turns out I couldn't wait til the 21st to test. Tested yesterday at 10 dpo and got my BFP! You can add me to the list.

32. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@YogiRunner: Sorry about AF.
    @MrsKRB: Sorry, I hope you have better luck next month.
    @ms.line: I'm sorry, it's rough. Hugs.
    @bisous: Congrats!

33. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

BFPs!!!
    mrs.shinerbock, smith, supernovaj, mrsyellowjacket, desertdreams88, mdf106, chitownro, hiker85, swoggette, bisous

POAS Dates
    5/5: punk
    5/10: thepaperbutterfly
    5/15: shannonrenee0201
    5/16: loscato
    5/17: cobee, kiddosc
    5/18: irun2004
    5/19: winterbee
    5/20: aegie, temperancebrennan
    5/21: lady grey, amorini,
    5/22: jennylayneaz
    5/23: libbylou, mrsclownfish
    5/29: 2farmmoms, illumina
    5/30: fancyfunction
    5/31: amommythang, ballerinabee

Rollovers
    northstar, auggiefrog, chloesmommie, lovehope, redheadbee, hellonheels, delight, trailrunner, aphelila, yogirunner, mrskrb, ms.line

TBD
    jojogirl, lauraeva

Cheerleaders
    bea, simplyfelicity, winterbee, buttermilk, honeygold89

@Ms.line: I say that you deserve some sort of frozen alcoholic beverage this weekend, no? Or a highly caffeinated coffee drink. Your choice Onward to June we go.

@auggiefrog: Thank you!

@bisous: Aww congrats!!!

Did I miss any other updates?

34. kiddosc

grapefruit / 4278 posts

@bisous: Congrats!

I'm out this month, but it was only our first month trying so I wasn't really expecting success.

35. mrskrumpet

pea / 20 posts

Joining a little late.

Cycle Day: 18
    TTC Cycle #:4
    Ovulation and POAS dates: my ovulation dates I'm not really tracking much so based on a general date from my app it looks like May 14 - May 17. POAS date is May 29th.
    Baby #: 2
    Your plan this month: Nothing really this month if it goes to 6 months I'll start tracking with OPKS with my first it happened on the first real month of us trying to this is a little more difficult.

36. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

@mrskrumpet: good luck!

37. TemperanceBrennan

pear / 1998 posts

I'm out. My "implantation bleeding" was just teasing me. I'm bummed, but I'm trying to look forward to the stuff I get to enjoy this month (bachelorette party, wedding, hot yoga, losing a few more pounds).

I feel it start creep in every now and then, but I don't want to get discouraged yet!

38. lady grey

pear / 1696 posts

@ms.line: @TemperanceBrennan: sorry to hear it I just got my BFN today ugh. AF should arrive I two days.

39. TrailRunner

kiwi / 585 posts

@TemperanceBrennan: aww I'm sorry! I told myself I am looking forward to not having to fake being drunk at an upcoming bachelorette weekend.
    @lady grey: I'm sorry

40. IRun2004

pea / 9 posts

@TemperanceBrennan: so sorry. But agreed on looking forward to stuff. Assuming AF arrives tonight/tomorrow and will mean I can enjoy a good friend's birthday party and a swanky LA wedding this month. Plus Memorial Day BBQ's!!

All that said, I am really on a roller coaster right now. Had cramping yesterday so assumed I was totally out (our timing wasn't great this month so fine). But now AF still isn't here and I am (TMI) totally backed up which is totally abnormal and have started with the indigestion (my major pregnancy sign last time).

Ugh. I wish AF would just hurry up. This hanging on by a thin thread of hope is killing me.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee